Irankicks Football Talk
 

Go Back   Irankicks Football Talk > Irankicks.com Rules Read before posting > Iran Football Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-23-2017, 07:02 PM   #1
Farooq
IK Visitor
 
Farooq's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Age: 36
Posts: 73
Rep Power: 0Farooq is an unknown quantity at this point
Team Melli formation/players

Here is my list of starting players


Taremi - Ansarifard -Azmoun

Shojei - Jahanbakhsh - Dejagah

4 big defenders who never go forward but are good in the air for corner kicks.

Subtitute Goochanejad and Hagighi (forward) up front or as starter. A big guy up front can give us that Ali Daei aerial threat.

Last edited by Farooq : 12-23-2017 at 07:06 PM.
Farooq is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-26-2017, 05:38 PM   #2
Ali_Europe
IK Captain
 
Ali_Europe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: switzerland
Age: 46
Posts: 3,518
Rep Power: 20Ali_Europe will become famous soon enough
Re: Team Melli formation/players

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farooq View Post
Here is my list of starting players


Taremi - Ansarifard -Azmoun

Shojei - Jahanbakhsh - Dejagah

4 big defenders who never go forward but are good in the air for corner kicks.

Subtitute Goochanejad and Hagighi (forward) up front or as starter. A big guy up front can give us that Ali Daei aerial threat.
what aboz Ando? I thought he was in the team too!
Ali_Europe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2017, 11:47 PM   #3
dariush-44
Hall of famer
 
dariush-44's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: SF City
Age: 13
Posts: 5,265
Rep Power: 0dariush-44 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Team Melli formation/players

I think he'll be missing - I think CQ is taking a younger squad. I haven't heard of Ando in a while. He'll go down alongside Edmond Boozik as one of the best.

I sure miss his gheyrat and fight on the field

dariush-44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2017, 05:03 AM   #4
Ali_Europe
IK Captain
 
Ali_Europe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: switzerland
Age: 46
Posts: 3,518
Rep Power: 20Ali_Europe will become famous soon enough
Re: Team Melli formation/players

Quote:
Originally Posted by dariush-44 View Post
I think he'll be missing - I think CQ is taking a younger squad. I haven't heard of Ando in a while. He'll go down alongside Edmond Boozik as one of the best.

I sure miss his gheyrat and fight on the field

I am ok with the idea of younger players, but I think in a world cup some experienced older players could be really usefull, cuz young players without worldcup experience could have problems with huge psyhological and mental stress. And by mentioning experienced players of course I dont want to see a situation like Daei in 2006... but Ando is very fit for his age and he has worldcup experience, as you meentioned his passion and energy could influence the whole team positive.. I think he would be very usefull...and the coach could let him play some 70 min and substitude him, if his performance would weaken during game.
Ali_Europe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2017, 04:48 PM   #5
Keano
IK Coach
 
Keano's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: LA, CA
Age: 41
Posts: 4,251
Rep Power: 19Keano has a spectacular aura aboutKeano has a spectacular aura about
Icon6 Re: Team Melli formation/players

I love Ando, however his days of being a great footballer is over. He doesn't even impress in his club anymore. It's a shame, because he was always an amazing and gheyrati player. His football went down the hill when his contract/transfer from TS to Esteghlal was nullified by FIFA, due to imposed punishment by FIFA (Thanks to our club management's incompetency)

We have much younger and great/experienced players such as Ezatollahi, Ebrahimi for that position, making it almost impossible for Ando to get re-invited. Unless he crazily impresses in the next 2-3 months, for I do not see it coming.
__________________
I Love Girls!
Keano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2017, 01:07 PM   #6
Ali_Europe
IK Captain
 
Ali_Europe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: switzerland
Age: 46
Posts: 3,518
Rep Power: 20Ali_Europe will become famous soon enough
Re: Team Melli formation/players

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keano View Post
I love Ando, however his days of being a great footballer is over. He doesn't even impress in his club anymore. It's a shame, because he was always an amazing and gheyrati player. His football went down the hill when his contract/transfer from TS to Esteghlal was nullified by FIFA, due to imposed punishment by FIFA (Thanks to our club management's incompetency)

We have much younger and great/experienced players such as Ezatollahi, Ebrahimi for that position, making it almost impossible for Ando to get re-invited. Unless he crazily impresses in the next 2-3 months, for I do not see it coming.
but wasn't he just recently Chosen as TM captain?
Ali_Europe is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:24 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright @ 2007 Irankicks.com