Irankicks Football Talk

Go Back   Irankicks Football Talk > Irankicks.com Rules Read before posting > Iran Football Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 06-04-2009, 06:33 PM   #1
shawnagha
IK Visitor

I would like to punch this kid in the face

http://www.persianfootball.com/index...=2061&Itemid=2
why is this kid not wanting to play for iran?? his parents are in iran cus they love their country, why isn't he playing for TM? germany is a strong team! we're the ones that need help. i can't judge him or blame him, any1 that young @ his position would want to win a world cup but i think he should go get that persian "ashkan" tattoo written on his forearm removed.
Old 06-05-2009, 03:06 AM   #2
footballdxb
IK Midfield

Rep Power: 15footballdxb has a spectacular aura aboutfootballdxb has a spectacular aura about
Re: I would like to punch this kid in the face

shawnagha jaan, we do not need him. We need to do our job correctly in Iran. We have a lot of talented players who are being wasted due to our loosy system based on the lucrativity of the players for their agents or "dallaals".

I support Dejagah as an Iranian player in club level which is evolving in a competitive system/league (a club formed by the best players they can afford) and eventhough, if I were him I would have made my choices differently, I certainly do not wish to criticise him for not joining a corrupt system if he can. Lets see the situation in this way: We talk about Dejagah in TM because he is in the spotlight, that is it! We are missing out all those who cannot afford to pay dallals for buying them places in clubs... or in TM? Ghorbaanat.

ftbldxb
footballdxb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 02:27 PM   #3
makaveli
IK Benchwarmer

Rep Power: 0makaveli has a little shameless behaviour in the past

None of the players in Iran match up to Dejagah. Dejagah is in a class of his own and anyone that has seen him play readily recognizes this fact. He wanted to play for Iran at one point but was repeatedly humiliated by the IFF. It's Ghotbi's job to aggressively go after him now.
makaveli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 02:54 PM   #4
damavand
IK Water boy

Let me start by saying I would love to see him play for TM. Having said that, he will be crazy out of his mind if he decides to come and play for Iran. Iran's football is in shambles and will remain this way. it will be a career suicide to play for TM.
damavand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 06:13 PM   #5
Keano
IK Coach

Rep Power: 20Keano has a spectacular aura aboutKeano has a spectacular aura aboutKeano has a spectacular aura about
Icon6 Re: I would like to punch this kid in the face

He doesn't wish to play for Iran? so be it! We needs players who passionately seek playing for their beloved country and take great pride in wearing Iran Jerseys. So no thanks we don't want Dejagah or as a matter of fact the likes of him in TM!
Old 06-05-2009, 06:27 PM   #6
makaveli
IK Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keano View Post
He doesn't wish to play for Iran? so be it! We needs players who passionately seek playing for their beloved country and take great pride in wearing Iran Jerseys.
No we don't. We need players that can get the job done. I don't care if the guy is from Nigeria and has never even heard of Iran, if he can score and be an asset we ought to take advantage of him. These personal views and passions are irrelevant.
Old 06-05-2009, 06:32 PM   #7
sportsman
IK Benchwarmer

We have bigger issues than this guy. Eventhough I disagree with him I don't blame him one bit, let him live his dream. He's all tattoed, to be honest he looks like someone straight out of a hiphop music video, how on earth can we expect our federation to RESPECT him?
How can we expect a guy tough kid like Dejagah to get along with our federation?
We can't expect people to do ghorbani to all their efforts so far, cause it would be destructive to his carreer.

Personally I wish he had one tenth of your gheyrat for his native country, shawn.

Last edited by sportsman : 06-05-2009 at 06:35 PM.
sportsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 06:42 PM   #8
makaveli
IK Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportsman View Post
We have bigger issues than this guy. Eventhough I disagree with him I don't blame him one bit, let him live his dream. He's all tattoed, to be honest he looks like someone straight out of a hiphop music video, how on earth can we expect our federation to RESPECT him?
How can we expect a guy tough kid like Dejagah to get along with our federation?
We can't expect people to do ghorbani to all their efforts so far, cause it would be destructive to his carreer.

Personally I wish he had one tenth of your gheyrat for his native country, shawn.
Who cares about his career? He may not be fulfilling his full potential by coming to Iran, but he can be a decisive contributor to TM. The happiness of millions of Iranians is of greater value than the happiness of one man. And who's Shawn?
Old 06-05-2009, 06:47 PM   #9
sportsman
IK Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by makaveli View Post
Who cares about his career? He may not be fulfilling his full potential by coming to Iran, but he can be a decisive contributor to TM. The happiness of millions of Iranians is of greater value than the happiness of one man. And who's Shawn?
I care about his career, shawn is the guy that started this thread

The thing is I don't think for one second that he can play to his full potential in iran.
sportsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 07:05 PM   #10
makaveli
IK Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportsman View Post
I care about his career, shawn is the guy that started this thread

The thing is I don't think for one second that he can play to his full potential in iran.
I don't think he can either, but I'd rather him bring glory to Iran then achieve his full potential in Germany. The Germans have enough talent. Our nation of 70 million can't produce one striker.