Irankicks Football Talk

Go Back   Irankicks Football Talk > Irankicks.com Rules Read before posting > In-Depth football discussions
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 07-29-2007, 04:41 PM   #31
Babak
Hall of famer

Re: ALI DAEI speaks up: "The technical staff led to Team Melli's downfall"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shahinc
I saw this in terview of him and this is basically what he had to say about Ghalenoyee

He is good coach and he knows his stuff. His coaching team and himself worked hard to defend the reputation of Iran's soccer.
News papaers and reporter should not blindly critisize them and should look for the root causes such as the games we played before the tournoment and ...

Interesting

Shaheen jaan,

We all know about the root cause of problems in Iran. As long as this terrorist gang is in charge.....AASH HAMEEN VA KAASEH HAMEEN AST.

But,

ARe you being seriouse about GN?
Sponsored Links
Old 07-29-2007, 04:53 PM   #32
Kaz
IK Defender

Rep Power: 16Kaz will become famous soon enoughKaz will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babak
Shaheen jaan,

We all know about the root cause of problems in Iran. As long as this terrorist gang is in charge.....AASH HAMEEN VA KAASEH HAMEEN AST.

But,

ARe you being seriouse about GN?
Babak jaan, kheili khoshbini ya gom. There won't be a clean IFF or group to lead us. I can tell you first hand, with the Dadkans, Mostafavis, Farahinis, it's the 'same shit, different smell' - to quote Eslam Shams.

Every group has their own gangs and their own preferences. Daei has his own, AliAbadi has his own, GN has his own, Fatollazadeh has his own, Parvin has his own...and on we go.

The thing you have to beware is when one party, which is not close to being an angel is trying to make another look even worse, due the opportune timing.

It's akin to Bush/USA rallying the troops against Saddam/Iraq after the 9/11 attacks. USA is one of the worst human rights violators on the planet, yet after the attacks - the event that caused such support without question - the people mandated these atrocious happenings now. Why? Because Saddam/Iraq were bad, they were a threat.

Gool nakhor aziz, they're all snakes trying to eat each other. The Media in the middle is the arms dealer. They sell arms and a way to attack the other.
Old 07-29-2007, 07:39 PM   #33
Kaiser Amir
Hall of famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shahinc
I saw this in terview of him and this is basically what he had to say about Ghalenoyee

He is good coach and he knows his stuff. His coaching team and himself worked hard to defend the reputation of Iran's soccer.
News papaers and reporter should not blindly critisize them and should look for the root causes such as the games we played before the tournoment and ...
Interesting
Dear Shahinc,

In case you don't trust what I have TRANSLATED from ALI DAEI's interview about Amir Ghalenoei, you can click on the link I've provided in my first post under this thread and actually LISTEN to ALI DAEI's interview.

Trust me, you can see the EXACT WORDS I've translated coming out of his mouth

Dear Babak,

The only level that can define Ghalenoei and his supporters is BI HAME CHIZ as we say it Farsi.

These people have NOTHING.
Na khejalat, na sherafat, na esalat...HICHI!

They'll go out of their ways claiming BLACK IS WHITE just to serve their OWN DIRTY INTERESTS.

In the past year, Amir Ghalenoei has DESTORYED Iran's football at two different levels: club and country.

Now, its time for him to go!

[b]MAKE MONEY while SURFING on IranKicks. REGISTER on the ABOVE LINK[/b]
Kaiser Amir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 07:31 AM   #34
Oftadeh
IK Goal Keeper

Rep Power: 17Oftadeh will become famous soon enoughOftadeh will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaz
Babak jaan, kheili khoshbini ya gom. There won't be a clean IFF or group to lead us. I can tell you first hand, with the Dadkans, Mostafavis, Farahinis, it's the 'same shit, different smell' - to quote Eslam Shams.

Every group has their own gangs and their own preferences. Daei has his own, AliAbadi has his own, GN has his own, Fatollazadeh has his own, Parvin has his own...and on we go.

The thing you have to beware is when one party, which is not close to being an angel is trying to make another look even worse, due the opportune timing.

It's akin to Bush/USA rallying the troops against Saddam/Iraq after the 9/11 attacks. USA is one of the worst human rights violators on the planet, yet after the attacks - the event that caused such support without question - the people mandated these atrocious happenings now. Why? Because Saddam/Iraq were bad, they were a threat.

Gool nakhor aziz, they're all snakes trying to eat each other. The Media in the middle is the arms dealer. They sell arms and a way to attack the other.
Kaz, what you say sounds so true, but if you localise the matter to Iran at this AFC, we were in a position to do extremely well, given some wise decisions by the coach. GN failed miserably, fundamentally because he is crap as a coach, if he wasn't he would have not kept Khatibi in, changed the goalkeeper etc, etc.

Someone in today's Iranvarzeshi was quoted saying:
"Ghalenoi does not know that he doesn't know."

So true...

Last edited by Oftadeh : 07-30-2007 at 07:33 AM.
Oftadeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 01:52 PM   #35
Keano
IK Coach

Rep Power: 20Keano has a spectacular aura aboutKeano has a spectacular aura aboutKeano has a spectacular aura about
Icon6 Re: ALI DAEI speaks up: "The technical staff led to Team Melli's downfall"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oftadeh
"Ghalenoi does not know that he doesn't know."
Or perhaps:

"Galenoei is clueless of why & How he is clueless"
Old 07-30-2007, 02:08 PM   #36
Shahinc
IK Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Amir
Dear Shahinc,

In case you don't trust what I have TRANSLATED from ALI DAEI's interview about Amir Ghalenoei, you can click on the link I've provided in my first post under this thread and actually LISTEN to ALI DAEI's interview.

Trust me, you can see the EXACT WORDS I've translated coming out of his mouth

!
Amir Jan,
I did not say that you did not translate his interview right or wrong. I was just pointing out to another interview in whcih Daie praise the coachs and said the problem is from some where else.

Babak Jan
You are 100% correct but there is no point to go there
Shahinc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 07:42 PM   #37
Sherwin

Rep Power: 27Sherwin has a spectacular aura aboutSherwin has a spectacular aura aboutSherwin has a spectacular aura about

Good job Amir jaan.
Old 07-30-2007, 08:50 PM   #38
romario187
IK Midfield

Is this really an indepth article that belongs to In-Depth Discussion Forum (No offense to Kaiser Amir)? I thought the point of this forum was to debate and discuss high end articles editorials, and not just posts!

This is simply a post by Amir, and if he were to write an article, with real points and facts then it should be moved here. This thread is simply referring to an interview and nothing more.

Just my two cents.
Old 07-30-2007, 08:58 PM   #39
IK COP
Administrator

The function of IDFD forum has changed.

We move any popular and worthy thread from Iran football forum to IDFD forum. This is to avoid these threads to sink to second page by kids who like to post one liners or threads to cheer TM etc.
IK COP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 04:26 AM   #40
footballdxb
IK Midfield

Rep Power: 15footballdxb has a spectacular aura aboutfootballdxb has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by IK COP
The function of IDFD forum has changed.

We move any popular and worthy thread from Iran football forum to IDFD forum. This is to avoid these threads to sink to second page by kids who like to post one liners or threads to cheer TM etc.
One of the best decisions ever! Thanks.

Forza Iran
footballdxb is offline   Reply With Quote