Irankicks Football Talk

Go Back   Irankicks Football Talk > Irankicks.com Rules Read before posting > Iran Football Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 10-02-2006, 10:28 AM   #1
baqer ali
IK Midfield

perpolis ,nikbakht and mirzapoor were nothing fantastic

there is talk that either nikbakht or mirzapoor will be team melli captain in the LG cup day after tomorrow.if the captaincy is important , then i see neither of them as being worth to captain our team melli.but if the captaincy is just a useless name to have in the game , then no problem any one of them could have it.at the moment i have no alternative to these 2 because i do not know who will be playing.

there has been millions of praises for perspolis in general and nikbakht in particular after perspolis 4-0 esteqllal ahwaz.i can not see this result as a big deal because i saw the game in which estqllal ahwaz played like a third division team with stress and fear which helped perspolis to get this result.and perspolis played a normal perspolis football which is full of mistakes and many lost chances.nikbakht who scored 2 goals also lost about 10 certain goal chances.he scored 2 goals but he was not playing well and was full of mistakes.mirzapoor who was the estqllal goal keeper was an average player too.both of them were nothing fantastic.perpolis was nothing fantastic.as they played exactly the same football as when their coach was ali parvin or ari haan.they just got lucky to score 4 goals.if they had the same luck when they used to play for ali parvin ,they would have won by the same margin.

in perspolis nothing has changed and nikbakhat has blown up out of proportion and mirzapoor is still the keeper who makes lots of mistakes.

the real test for perspolis is tonight when they will play the newly promoted paykan.lets see if perspolis can repeat the same or fail.
baqer ali is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-02-2006, 11:58 AM   #2
faran
IK Water boy

Re: perpolis ,nikbakht and mirzapoor were nothing fantastic

Yes to be honest I really hope that Nikbakht isn't overestimated because of these two goals. I feel the demands of the IPL are not only softer but different from those of the level TM plays at, which would explain why a player like Rasool Khatibi has failed to impress on the international level.

I didn't see the game, but I did see clips of the goals and wish Mirzapoor had made more saves, but they were 1 on 1 situations, so it is difficult. In football, the defense has to prevent the attackers from getting the good shot and the keeper has to block the resulting bad shot.

To be honest I would prefer seeing Nosrati captain the encounters.
faran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2006, 07:01 PM   #3
KickAsh
IK Visitor

The captaincy of the team is usually given to the locker room leader, usually with the most experience, not neccesarily the best player on the field. In the actual game, all the captain is responsible for is the coin toss, other than that, he is not exempt to any rule. In the case of the LG Cup matches, with our B team, where (apperantly) no practices have happened before hand, and IF no practices are planned for the future, then the captaincy should not really matter. However, if the players are going to be interacting for a decent amount of time, then the captain should be the most motivating person not only on the field, but off the field as well, and also with a decent amount of experience.

Judging by the list of players posted here before, I see no one more qualified, international experience-wise, than Mirzapour. And unless Nikbakht is more of a leader, I see it as staying that way for the tournament.
KickAsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2006, 11:47 PM   #4
ghermez
IK Visitor

you gotta realize that in every game one team is the dominating and the other the dominated... pp dominated the game and basically dictated the game to ss ahvaz... they did the same thing to peykan... and to some degree to sepahan...

pp has a very very strong play makers which control the centre field and thus control most of the game (not all)...
ghermez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2006, 12:29 AM   #5
faran
IK Water boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KickAsh
The captaincy of the team is usually given to the locker room leader, usually with the most experience, not neccesarily the best player on the field. In the actual game, all the captain is responsible for is the coin toss, other than that, he is not exempt to any rule. In the case of the LG Cup matches, with our B team, where (apperantly) no practices have happened before hand, and IF no practices are planned for the future, then the captaincy should not really matter. However, if the players are going to be interacting for a decent amount of time, then the captain should be the most motivating person not only on the field, but off the field as well, and also with a decent amount of experience.

Judging by the list of players posted here before, I see no one more qualified, international experience-wise, than Mirzapour. And unless Nikbakht is more of a leader, I see it as staying that way for the tournament.
Well I think you are right and I could easily imagine Mirzapoor being a locker room leader. The problem is, many people doubt his confidence and this could undermine the unity that it is the captain's job to preserve. It was pretty clear with Abedzadeh that all the players looked to him for leadership. Just a confident look from him was enough to spur them on.

But I don't know enough about Mirza's character and relationship with the rest of the guys. I really like him and he looks cool too
faran is offline   Reply With Quote