Irankicks Football Talk

Go Back   Irankicks Football Talk > Irankicks.com Rules Read before posting > In-Depth football discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 02-17-2006, 03:25 PM   #11
Kian
IK Midfield

Re: New TM list does not represent IRAN!!

The trust I have in Branko is of the same nature as blind faith. I'm hoping he is going to do the right thing based on his past performances. Our team has always played great in tournaments and seeing the pattern there I will reserve my criticism for the time that he does not perform to realistic expectations. I have been telling my friends that Iran will advance as the first team, but in all honesty I don't expect us to get more than one win. If Branko manages to do that then he has met realistic expectations, if he goes beyond that then he has just made a name for himself in Football. Let's not kid ourselves here we are not Brazil but nevertheless we gave Branko the chance of a life time and I'm sure he realizes that if he fails he will be just another second tier "Vic", so he is going to try everything in his power to make his team better. Hence any list that he comes up with is the perfect list for the time being.

P.S There could be forces outside of Branko's control in which case they would exist for any coach after him so changing him would not do much good, at least he is familiar with the system in Iran.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-17-2006, 04:17 PM   #12
Kaz
IK Defender

Rep Power: 16Kaz will become famous soon enoughKaz will become famous soon enough

It will come down to how he plays his selections, IF he plays them I mean. If he doesn't you can rest assured, all this is an eye-wash (as was everything before, but let's give it another chance...yes ANOTHER one) and we can categorically label him a sell-out. It doesn't matter to who, because he isn't representing our country's best interests.
Old 02-19-2006, 05:58 PM   #13
PersianPlaya408
Hall of famer

Rep Power: 21PersianPlaya408 will become famous soon enoughPersianPlaya408 will become famous soon enough

im with fakhfour, kian and kaiser on this one....

okay players like Nosrati and Zareh were used highly in qualification and have been used in team melli quite alot by branko.... so im not surprised they are on list.... even though they have not been too great on national level recently...t hey have still been influential and consistent in the league and branko is giving them a chance in training...

the thing i like about this list is Kazemian, M. Jabbari, Sadeghi, Madanchi, Akbarpour.... these are the type of players we need in team melli....

note, Zareh plays midfield in bargh in IPL, however he has NEVER been used as a midfielder in national team, and will not be..... i think they are still considering him for left back, in our 4-4-2 system (or 4-4-1-1, or 4-5-1, call it wat u want).... however the inclusion of Madanchi gives us more options, he has been pretty solid in left back for perspolis and is also good in attack and can be used as a left midfielder backup for Zandi.....

only thing that i am not too happy about is that Nikbakht doesnt have enough courage to get himself in NT shape....

oh yeah, i also agree that Mobali definetely should have been invited... but not instead of Zareh... because zareh has been one of barghs best players this season.... i think Alavi should not have been invited... but the reason Branko invited alavi is because in this list there are no other definsive midfielders to be a backup for nekounam.... personally i think Mojtaba Jabbari can be a good defensive midfielder, as well as an attacker... however i dont htink branko considers him ready yet...

also i think Navidkia is on poor form now, and if he doesnt show something in these camps and friendlies, he will not go to world cup with tm
Old 02-20-2006, 12:55 AM   #14
dashali
Hall of famer

Icon3 Re: New TM list does not represent IRAN!!

Kaiser jan...damet garm....at least one who knows about soccer says something intelligent
I do agree with you about 1 million list and and and ...I have said it in the past about the "soccer analyst" and as you see we have a lot of them just here
I am not a reporter
I am not a writer
and I won't gather my info and divide them and high light stuff and and and..
I talk ... be zabane saliese farsi and whatever I say comes from playing experience and coaching experience....
I am not like some people who just want be...nevrmind...
... as you said .. no coach can satisfy Iranians...no matter what...
if you recall.....I supported Branco all the way down and through qualification. But now, our team melli is going to the next level of games
our team melli will play against the best of the best teams
our team melli is not just representing Iran....it's representing one of the ASIAn team....
we need change
we need a change in staff
we need a change in players we choose
we need to use all of our weapons .....by weapons I mean best players, I need to clarify this for some members who cannot grasp what I say....well what do u expect from a dahatie
anyhow....as I said before...and as you and I talked few times about it.... Branko needs to change his style of coaching a club team....he is coaching a national team....
Inviting a goalie who was injured for the past 3 months and has not been in any game.....is not a wise idea....
inviting a player who has missed so many balls and basically has been the soorakhe in defa......is not right....
how come Nosrati comes and in an interview says that he is 100% sure about his position in 2006 in Germany and he will be the starter??? Even Daei does not say this,,,,how come NOSRATI says it?
could that be,,,hmmmmmm.....faraki and shahrokhie are supporting him??? good question....
I do complain about this list and still ay that does not represent Iran.... I might not be qualified to write for a paper....or a web site or be a MODERATOR at IK however, I am qualified as a coach with "A" license and an old player who played in Germany and Iran....be ghoolie ma khake in football ro khordiem ....to criticise (sp) this list and the way players were chosen....

Iman Mobali is a friend of mine.....not only because of my friendship but he can help this team....he shall not be punished for his childish action.... any youth player will make that kind of mistake....

Kaiser jan....damet garm...and hope this clearify what and why I said it....

fakhfour jan....I won't reply to every single line....let's say...we agree to disagree on several issues involving soccer in general....it's easy to sit beside the field and say....LENGHESH KON....all I say

Iranetehhhhhhhhhh
dashali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2006, 08:18 AM   #15
Kaiser Amir
Hall of famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dashali

I am not a reporter
I am not a writer
and I won't gather my info and divide them and high light stuff and and and..

I might not be qualified to write for a paper....or a web site or be a MODERATOR at IK
dashali Jan,

First of all, I want to clear something.

I hope by the above sentences you are not being IRONIC about me.
Ya be ghole maaruf inshallah be man kenaye nemizani.

I NEVER said that to express YOUR OPINION about football you should be a reporter, or write for a newspaper, or be a moderator on a football site.

If you show me a post under which I said something like this, then I will NEVER post on IK or any other site.

Anyone, even baghalle sare kuche is free to have a say about football.

Hala shoma ke jaye khod dari va man chon midunam shoma vaghan football bazi kardi va madrake morabi-gari dari, hamishe baraye nazare shoma bishtar ehteram ghael budam va hastam.

Ino kheyli sadeghane migam.

Quote:
But now, our team melli is going to the next level of games
our team melli will play against the best of the best teams
Agreed dashali Jan!

We are going to the next level.
But, going to the next level and BEING SUCCESSFUL (pay attention to this part) requires a FOOTBALL ORGANIZATION that can handle this next level.

Do you think the iranian football organization is ready to go to the next level?

By football organization I mean:

- Our football facilities
- Our domestic league
- Our youth programm
- Our football federation
- Our iranian coaches

Quote:
Branko needs to change his style of coaching a club team....he is coaching a national team....
dashali Jan,

Again, I agree with you.

Ivankovic has turned the national team of Iran to a club team.
70% of the players are ALWAYS there.

But, I say lets INVESTIGATE WHY he is doing this?

Maybe because our FEDERATION can not set up enough friendlies so NEW PLAYERS can gain international experience as well.

Maybe if last month the IFF had arranged a tournament with 6-7 games in Cyprus lets say, then Ivankovic could have used NEW PLAYERS in international matches and change this club-style we do not like so much.

But, instead of going to Cyprus (I keep offering Cyprus as an example because in this period of time there are many teams having camps there), we sent a side to Kish Island who played a crappy game against Montakhabe Kish!!!

dashali Jan,

These are the REAL PROBLEMS our football is facing.
I say provide Ivankovic with the TOOLS he needs to do his job and if he keeps using the same starting 11 in seven consecutiv friendlies then kick him out!

[b]MAKE MONEY while SURFING on IranKicks. REGISTER on the ABOVE LINK[/b]

Last edited by Kaiser Amir : 02-21-2006 at 08:20 AM.
Kaiser Amir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2006, 11:53 AM   #16
Kaz
IK Defender

Rep Power: 16Kaz will become famous soon enoughKaz will become famous soon enough

WOW. How many players has he played out of position? How many times has he used Zareh? Even with the relative few friendlies that we've had, he hasn't shown any improvement, or regard to our TM. This is not something to blame IFF/grass roots on.
Old 02-24-2006, 01:49 AM   #17
dashali
Hall of famer

Icon7 Re: New TM list does not represent IRAN!!

Kaiser jan...thanks for the reply...1st of all, I was not referring to you about being a reporter and and and,,, in the past 4 years, I have seen your writing and knowledge about the game....I was referring to some people who do not know the difference between a soccer ball and watermelon...farghe toop va hendooneh ra nemiedoonan mieyan inja tafsier miekonan I was directiong that statement to them....and there are many of them here or other persian sites....trust me
I have not been very active here lately since I do have to make money sometimes and feed the kids but then when you come here after a while you see howmany SOCCER ANALYST we got and did not know...looooool
and when you read the first 2 lines, you understand that this person has never coached in his life....trust me, it's tough
yet we got some people say....lenghesh kon...
I hope you take your time and read the latest interview Nader did with Heshmat Mohajerani....it's awsem.... just hear it from a well known coach with proven record....forget about dashali
Branko brought us to WC....but honostly...k..re ghool ra ke nashkoond... if Iran cannot be the top 4 team in Asia....bayad saremoon ra bezariem zamin va bemieriem....
Barnko is using Iran to get to WC 2006, sit on the bench, so he can sign a multi MILLION DOLLAR contract later on with an ARAB team from Persian gulf and and and,,,,oon ke delesh be hale Iran va inke che vazie piesh bieyad nemiesoozeh....and god knows that if he fail badly, he would not even show up in Iran and from Germany will go home... like HIS BOSS DID 4 years ago

did you see the game against TAIWAN? everyone knew they had nothing to say to our LIONS....yet he used the same players...
tell me this....
and be honost please....
what if we did not use....
NEKOUNAM.....GOLMOHAMMADI....KAABI...DAIE...NOSRAT I...
and instead....used those who we are not sure....and have questions about them....?? would that be so bad?
If he does not know his players, if he is not sure about the list, if he is still looking for players....then why didn't he use
RAJABZADEH.....SADEGHI...SHOJAIE...ENAYATI....
trust me on this....if we had Enayati and Akbarpour in front with JABARi behind them.....Iran would have beat them by 10 goals....I am dead serious...

if we don't use the players we invite to the camp in games like this....how can we cut some and not others?

When was the last time BRANKO went to SHIRAZ and watched a game?
Did he ever leave TEHRAN to see a game?
yet he goes to GERMANY and see how KARIMI is doing....loool free trip with IFF paying....hell, I go to....

Kaiser jan....to zendeh va ma zendeh...list will be the same as before... players will be the same as before....still SATTAR ZARE will be there, when everyone....even my AMMEH...knows that ZARE is SOORAKH....
we allways talk about left left and left.....yet we saw how MADANCHI does.
Compare ZARE AND MAADANCHI....tell me the truth...who did better..
yet I am wiling to bet...zare will be in Germany...

last but not least.....we have talented young players....now it's time to give them a chance....that's how you can build a better program...think about future....a good coach will allways focus on the future as well as present time....not just PRESENT...

Iranetehhhhhhhhhhhhh and let's pray.....we do better than SAUDI did in 2002
Old 02-24-2006, 02:38 AM   #18
HoomanYZ
IK Water boy

Dashali jan,

I hope you don't mind me jumping pAberahneh in your topic. lol. I agree with many of the points that you said. I think Madanchi should be our left back from now on, if he can keep up his form. ( Of course he needs to get a chance. ) Also, I think Daei should be on the bench playing last 20-30 minutes of the game if his services are needed ( depending on the game's dynamic). So, I am in agreement with a lot of what you said. I personally don't care about Taiwan's game. We need to think world cup only. I think you are right to ask that Branko needed to give a chance to the invited players, instead of using the already tested players over and over again. However, there is one point that confuses me. So, I am asking your opinion as a coach:

When Branko sent all our subs against Azebayjan, many of well respected IK members - including yourself if I am not mistaken - were calling for Branko's head. The argument was: This is his way to just shut people's mouth. He sends this players who have never played with each other in the second half to prove his main line up, used in first half was much better. He was accused of trying to fool people. Many of us asked him to include the two or three new players at a time, so that they can gel in the team, not put all of them in the pitch to have a shalam shoorba. This makes sense to me. This is also what Branko did in Taiwan game. Now you are criticizing him for not giving a chance to more players. ( Khatibi, Akbarpour, Madanchi, Jabbari, Teymourian) were all new players. That's 5 players. I am not including Kazemian because he has been on the team on and off. So, as a coach which approach do you suggest?

Great thread by the way. It opened a lot of good discussions. Eventhough I disagree with your title and think only Mobali should be added to this list. Therefore, I think this list pretty much represents the best Iran has.
HoomanYZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2006, 06:36 AM   #19
fakhfour
IK Goal Keeper

Quote:
...I was referring to some people who do not know the difference between a soccer ball and watermelon...farghe toop va hendooneh ra nemiedoonan mieyan inja tafsier miekonan I was directiong that statement to them....and there are many of them here or other persian sites....trust me ...
dashali jaan
With all my due respect to you, I think this statement is offensive and arrogant. You estimate that you are an expert, because you have been a coach, or/and a player, then you contradict yourself by criticising Mohajerani, who is much more experienced than you as a coach!
dashali jaan, you don't need to be coach, or a football player if you want to be a football fan and enjoy the game and give your opinion about your beloved team.
Old 02-24-2006, 09:46 AM   #20
dashali
Hall of famer

Icon4 Re: New TM list does not represent IRAN!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fakhfour
dashali jaan
With all my due respect to you, I think this statement is offensive and arrogant. You estimate that you are an expert, because you have been a coach, or/and a player, then you contradict yourself by criticising Mohajerani, who is much more experienced than you as a coach!
dashali jaan, you don't need to be coach, or a football player if you want to be a football fan and enjoy the game and give your opinion about your beloved team.
either your English is not good or you are just ignorant person...
I never criticize MOhajeranie....read my post before you open ...
you can give your opinion....but some people think by writing 2 pages of bs become a football expert...
if you think I am arrogant and and and....please, don't read my threads.. that way you won't get aggrevated and won't be upset

HOOMAN jan...
thanks for the compliment...I do not recall the Azarbayjan game and subs... but what I can add here is....I don't criticize Branko for using JABARI and and and....as a matter of fact, I am saying, he should have used more players and let DAEI, NEKOUNAM and GOLMOHAMMADI AND KAABI on the bench,,,,
I said before....I am not a writer....and maybe you mis-understood me....

In the months ahead of us....we need to give a chance to our players...other than who we know..... be ghoole khodemoon...bayad be in javoonha meydoon bedan, vagharneh footballe ma pieshraft nemiekoneh...

Iranetehhhhhhhhhhhh