Irankicks Football Talk

Go Back   Irankicks Football Talk > Irankicks.com Rules Read before posting > IK Suggestion & complaint forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 11-21-2005, 04:46 PM   #21
Ahmad18s
IK Forward

Rep Power: 17Ahmad18s will become famous soon enoughAhmad18s will become famous soon enough
Re: User ranking structure

How do I earn more rep points? Not sure how this works.
Old 11-21-2005, 05:55 PM   #22
Pouya82

Rep Power: 24Pouya82 is a jewel in the roughPouya82 is a jewel in the roughPouya82 is a jewel in the roughPouya82 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahmad18s
How do I earn more rep points? Not sure how this works.
Nothing against you bro... but we get this question all the time here on the forum.
If you just search for it you will get tons of threads. But I'm in a good mood and want to generate some good feelings after the AFC draws...

so here is a link to one of the threads, and I have posted more threads in that thread.

http://www.irankicks.com/ikboard/showthread.php?t=34666

Go get some REP POINTS cute stuff.
Old 11-21-2005, 06:37 PM   #23
Ahmad18s
IK Forward

Rep Power: 17Ahmad18s will become famous soon enoughAhmad18s will become famous soon enough

So, people are supposed to give you props on your post for you to earn a rep point?
Old 11-21-2005, 07:28 PM   #24
Pouya82

Rep Power: 24Pouya82 is a jewel in the roughPouya82 is a jewel in the roughPouya82 is a jewel in the roughPouya82 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
So, people are supposed to give you props on your post for you to earn a rep point?
Yeah... exactly.
Old 11-21-2005, 07:37 PM   #25
Ahmad18s
IK Forward

Thanks Pouya. Oh, and you said something about the AFC draws? Do you mean the Asia Cup?? Didn't hear anything about this.
Old 11-21-2005, 07:53 PM   #26
Pouya82

Quote:
Thanks Pouya. Oh, and you said something about the AFC draws? Do you mean the Asia Cup?? Didn't hear anything about this.
I was referring to the Asian Player of the Year award nominees.

I was so freaking angry after seeing who got nominated that I just felt to show some loving on the forum to calm down
Old 11-21-2005, 08:04 PM   #27
Ahmad18s
IK Forward

LOL, I see. Thanks for the info though. So, do I just reply someone elsee's post and give them props? Would this automatically give the person a rep point becasue I have done this numerous times for others.
Old 11-21-2005, 08:09 PM   #28
Sina
Banned

Pouya Jan

I believe those numbers that you could visibly see next to the green box are not representative of your rep points. For example I have given people points but that number has not changed for them.

However, if you check in your CP you can see the total rep points that you got. For me it is 66. But the number next to the green box for me says 2. I dont understand what that number next to the green box is. Most probably indicative of how long you have been a member. (Check the numbers for those who have been members since 1967 )
Sina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2005, 08:15 PM   #29
Pouya82

Quote:
Originally Posted by footballeirani
Pouya Jan

I believe those numbers that you could visibly see next to the green box are not representative of your rep points. For example I have given people points but that number has not changed for them.

However, if you check in your CP you can see the total rep points that you got. For me it is 66. But the number next to the green box for me says 2. I dont understand what that number next to the green box is. Most probably indicative of how long you have been a member. (Check the numbers for those who have been members since 1967 )
Well I think the REP points is somehow in coordance with you're number of posts.

Cause if you look at mine I have 2 green boxes.

So the approval av posts and the number of POSTS will increase you're number and stuff like that... its only a allgorithm.
Old 11-21-2005, 08:18 PM   #30
Sina
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pouya82
Well I think the REP points is somehow in coordance with you're number of posts.

Cause if you look at mine I have 2 green boxes.

So the approval av posts and the number of POSTS will increase you're number and stuff like that... its only a allgorithm.
How come you have got two boxes? Manam mikham By the way I finished my paper and getting ready for the thanksgiving holiday...
Sina is offline   Reply With Quote