Irankicks Football Talk

Go Back   Irankicks Football Talk > Irankicks.com Rules Read before posting > Coach's Corner
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-26-2018, 03:02 AM   #1
Ali_Europe
IK Captain

40 new russian made passenger jets for IRAN

Last year Iran signed a contract with Boeing and Airbus for almost 180 Passenger jets (over 100 Airbus and ca. 80 Boeing) till today only 3 Airbus has been delievered (there are rumors that political tensions between USA and IRAN has slow down the delievery (it is also possible that USA put pressure on Europeans to not selling the planes to IRAN, since Trump already want to cancel the nuclear deal)

nevertheless, since in Iran most of passenger jets in service are old 40 or even 50 years western jets and few older Russian jets, iranian aviation really Needs to replace the older fleets...

some Iranian Airlines seem to get tired of waiting and start to order newer jets elswhere(from none western nationes)

Iran’s Aseman Airlines and Iran Air Tours have yesterday signed agreements to purchase 40 Sukhoi SuperJets from Russia.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=DgjK7G1fJ2U
Ali_Europe is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-27-2018, 12:46 PM   #2
Sherwin

Rep Power: 27Sherwin has a spectacular aura aboutSherwin has a spectacular aura aboutSherwin has a spectacular aura about
Re: 40 new russian made passenger jets for IRAN

Ali Europe as we discussed before, it is in Iranians best interest to go to the Русские. I am not just saying that because I am part Russian or have a bias. As we discussed before
1-These are not your 2nd hand 70s-70s former SSR republic piece of junk planes. They are just as luxurious as their American and European counterparts Boeing and Airbus.
2-As discussed before develop your air defenses and modernize your fleet.
3-USA will put pressure on Europe to not deal with Iran so it does not surprsie me out of the 180 planes ordered, only 3 rolled out. That is a ratio of 60:1
Русские do not care what Americans think, as long as your check clears. Also Влади́мир Влади́мирович Пу́тин is cool with Iran and we have good relations with Российская Федерация(Russian Federation). Let's not mess up a good thing God only knows how long will it take, if we play the wait for the Americans or Europeans game.
Old 05-15-2018, 08:41 AM   #3
Ali_Europe
IK Captain

Re: 40 new russian made passenger jets for IRAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherwin View Post
Ali Europe as we discussed before, it is in Iranians best interest to go to the Русские. I am not just saying that because I am part Russian or have a bias. As we discussed before
1-These are not your 2nd hand 70s-70s former SSR republic piece of junk planes. They are just as luxurious as their American and European counterparts Boeing and Airbus.
2-As discussed before develop your air defenses and modernize your fleet.
3-USA will put pressure on Europe to not deal with Iran so it does not surprsie me out of the 180 planes ordered, only 3 rolled out. That is a ratio of 60:1
Русские do not care what Americans think, as long as your check clears. Also Влади́мир Влади́мирович Пу́тин is cool with Iran and we have good relations with Российская Федерация(Russian Federation). Let's not mess up a good thing God only knows how long will it take, if we play the wait for the Americans or Europeans game.
Sherwin jan changes seems to be faster than my comments... After Trump has withdrawn from nuclear deal and also threating to boycott anyone who would do business with IRAN we have a new situation...
China and Russia seems to not care about american barking... in case of Europe it is too early to judge...
I think under today circumstances the Boeing deal will not survive and even the airbus deal is
doubtful...
Right now I think Iran might have to give Europeans an ultimatium..if they are ready to deliver the airbuses, than they should finalize the delivery.if they are playing time I would cancel the deal and start ordering modern russian passenger jets..It is important to send a signal that Iran isn't waiting forever
Ali_Europe is offline   Reply With Quote