Irankicks Football Talk

Go Back   Irankicks Football Talk > Irankicks.com Rules Read before posting > Iran Football Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Did he have to punish them in public?
Yes, those players needed this punishment! 6 21.43%
No, this was totally unnecessary! 8 28.57%
Yes, though not in public! 13 46.43%
No, I am against such punishments, be it in public or practice fields 1 3.57%
Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-18-2007, 07:06 PM   #51
Rock
IK Goal Keeper

Rep Power: 15Rock will become famous soon enoughRock will become famous soon enough
Re: Do u approve of Karimi's action?

Quote:
Originally Posted by footballdxb View Post
Well, discussion is all we need and I have no problem with it.

Rock jaan, I understand your excitement about Karimi. He seems to have a very strong character and willing to bring Esteghlal back on the track of glory. I guess none of the previous coaches wished something different but ... IMO, he does not need to first destroy his players and showing it to the public in different ways prior to proceding with the injection of new blood to the team.

Karimi has temper... fine. Karimi has ideas ... fine. Karimi worked already hard with his players for getting results immediately ... .... ... fine. Karimi was disappointed by his team's performance ... fine. Karimi wants to replace his first team players if they do not perform ... fine. Karimi will bring this team to its right standards ... fine. Karimi will resign if he fails to do so ... fine.

My problem with Karimi: He thinks he can do it alone on his own. He has no respect for anybody or any rules of the game. He believes in GHOLDORI.

ftbldxb
fdxb jan, since Hejazi couldn't get esteghlal to play to their potential with the tactic of being a coach and a friend to his players...the team needs a coach like Karimi ( a gholdor) to shake things up.

The parts in bold...I like and couldn't agree more.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-18-2007, 08:11 PM   #52
Rock
IK Goal Keeper

Rep Power: 15Rock will become famous soon enoughRock will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oftadeh View Post
If you ever see me, you'll realise I am the last person on earth to want to be fashionable
Hahah...funny stuff.

Quote:
yet Karimi finds it within himself to compare himself against Ferguson, when he hasn't achieved one-millioneth of what Fergie has. Is chewing gum the biggest criticism he could find? Ferguson punished players left, right, and centre; you read about it, but it wasn't done in the public eye.
You're right on this...the comparison with Ferguson was dumb.

Quote:
I would still not like his methods if he did this "in a pink tie and a nice suit". I don't place class in (or equate it with) looks, clothes, or how much money people have. I put it on how they behave and their approach to dealing with matters at hand. I suspect you are accusing me of putting class on looks, and if that is the case, then you are defnitely mistaken, and an apology will be favourably received.
Hahah...naah, dude. not accusing of anything, just saying that if he looked more like a conventional coach people would have given him more of chance. The way he looks and acts is an open invitation for criticism. Anyway, lets see what happens in the next few months...he said he'll resign "like a man" if he can't make the team better.
Old 12-18-2007, 08:32 PM   #53
Oftadeh
IK Goal Keeper

Rep Power: 17Oftadeh will become famous soon enoughOftadeh will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock View Post
Hahah...naah, dude. not accusing of anything, just saying that if he looked more like a conventional coach people would have given him more of chance. The way he looks and acts is an open invitation for criticism. Anyway, lets see what happens in the next few months...he said he'll resign "like a man" if he can't make the team better.
I suspect he will continue to behave unprofessionally, below par, and with no class at all, win or lose, but mainly lose - and he will resign disgracefully. He will be expected to when the time comes, it won't be about him sticking to his word!
Oftadeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2007, 08:36 PM   #54
Hamidoo

Rep Power: 23Hamidoo will become famous soon enoughHamidoo will become famous soon enough

Quote:
I suspect he will continue to behave unprofessionally, below par, and with no class at all, win or lose, but mainly lose - and he will resign disgracefully. He will be expected to when the time comes, it won't be about him sticking to his word!
Best post under this thread (my opinion, of course as a member not a MOD )
Old 12-18-2007, 08:40 PM   #55
Rock
IK Goal Keeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamidoo View Post
Best post under this thread (my opinion, of course as a member not a MOD )
Hahah...your majesty, hanging with the little people? We're honoured.
Old 02-09-2018, 12:04 AM   #56
Keano
IK Coach

Rep Power: 20Keano has a spectacular aura aboutKeano has a spectacular aura aboutKeano has a spectacular aura about
Icon6 Re: Do u approve of Karimi's action?

Edit: Wrong Karimi thread!