Irankicks Football Talk
 

Go Back   Irankicks Football Talk > Irankicks.com Rules Read before posting > Coach's Corner
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-03-2018, 06:02 PM   #41
Sherwin
Moderator
 
Sherwin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Las Vegas
Age: 36
Posts: 10,821
Rep Power: 27Sherwin has a spectacular aura aboutSherwin has a spectacular aura aboutSherwin has a spectacular aura about
Re: Getting old members back to IK....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jashar View Post
I'm back! I was busy with "stuff"
Keano jan, that is what my Comrades are known for he he(btw Jashar jan j/k I have fam in Rus so I call friends comrade). We will come out with a brilliant game plan, rally the soldiers, then dosvedanya. That is known as the Ruskie flank manuver Jashar jan are you also part Slavic, maybe some DDR in you?
__________________
Mia San Mia.
Sherwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-22-2018, 12:08 PM   #42
iraqi80
IK Visitor
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Age: 38
Posts: 31
Rep Power: 0iraqi80 is on a distinguished road
Re: Getting old members back to IK....

14 years ago, i cant believe that its 14 years ago, that i decided to become a member of Irankicks forum.
And suddenly, like any other forum, that i was a member of, it closed.
The invasion and totalt control of Facebook is the obvious reason.
Anyways, good luck to TM in the World Cup.
__________________
IRAQ FOREVER
iraqi80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2018, 06:00 PM   #43
Sherwin
Moderator
 
Sherwin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Las Vegas
Age: 36
Posts: 10,821
Rep Power: 27Sherwin has a spectacular aura aboutSherwin has a spectacular aura aboutSherwin has a spectacular aura about
Re: Getting old members back to IK....

Quote:
Originally Posted by iraqi80 View Post
14 years ago, i cant believe that its 14 years ago, that i decided to become a member of Irankicks forum.
And suddenly, like any other forum, that i was a member of, it closed.
The invasion and totalt control of Facebook is the obvious reason.
Anyways, good luck to TM in the World Cup.
Iraqi80, I remember you hope everything is going well. Thank you for the well wishes, we are in a very difficult group but let's see what happens. A Persian proverb goes a round ball can bounce in any direction. Good luck qualifying for the next World Cup, please stay a while. Only way oyu can post is if you are an old member, we are trying to get everyone back. Hope you enjoy your stay.
__________________
Mia San Mia.
Sherwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2018, 06:27 AM   #44
iraqi80
IK Visitor
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Age: 38
Posts: 31
Rep Power: 0iraqi80 is on a distinguished road
Re: Getting old members back to IK....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherwin View Post
Iraqi80, I remember you hope everything is going well. Thank you for the well wishes, we are in a very difficult group but let's see what happens. A Persian proverb goes a round ball can bounce in any direction. Good luck qualifying for the next World Cup, please stay a while. Only way oyu can post is if you are an old member, we are trying to get everyone back. Hope you enjoy your stay.


Thank you brother.
I remember some of the members names to.
I canít belive itís 14 years ago.
__________________
IRAQ FOREVER
iraqi80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2018, 10:48 AM   #45
Sherwin
Moderator
 
Sherwin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Las Vegas
Age: 36
Posts: 10,821
Rep Power: 27Sherwin has a spectacular aura aboutSherwin has a spectacular aura aboutSherwin has a spectacular aura about
Re: Getting old members back to IK....

Quote:
Originally Posted by iraqi80 View Post
Thank you brother.
I remember some of the members names to.
I canít belive itís 14 years ago.
I can't believe it either time sure passes us by. I went to Germany for the World Cup. It is good to see you back here brother I remember some of the old names as well. Maybe some people still do not know ISP is back, I just found out by chance.
__________________
Mia San Mia.

Last edited by Sherwin : 05-23-2018 at 10:53 AM.
Sherwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2018, 02:08 PM   #46
iraqi80
IK Visitor
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Age: 38
Posts: 31
Rep Power: 0iraqi80 is on a distinguished road
Re: Getting old members back to IK....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherwin View Post
I can't believe it either time sure passes us by. I went to Germany for the World Cup. It is good to see you back here brother I remember some of the old names as well. Maybe some people still do not know ISP is back, I just found out by chance.
Do you remember aliraqi forum?
We had some members who became members here.
I never forget the anti-Iranian clowns.
My god, being Iraqi, is such a roller coaster😄
Iím sure itís the same with being an Iranian.😊
__________________
IRAQ FOREVER
iraqi80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:15 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright @ 2007 Irankicks.com