Irankicks Football Talk

Go Back   Irankicks Football Talk > Irankicks.com Rules Read before posting > Coach's Corner
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-14-2018, 05:31 PM   #1
Ali_Europe
IK Captain

Nato,Syria,Iran analyzing the situation

Well, Nato attacked Syria and as Sergei Lavrov said, this time Nato even didn't give a damn to fabricate some bettter evidences.. USA and Nato even didn't wait for UN inspectors to arrive in Syria and investigate.....
well the fact that in a country like UK the government can decide to attack another nation even 80% of British population is against the war, shows that democracy in Nato countries is more and more turning to a joke

Even Russians didn't this time reacted, it will have in long therm huge impacts global and inside middle east.
First let analyze Russian and Iranian reaction.. Russian have right now 11 ships and ca. 40 fighter jets in Syria, getting involve in a war, while your troops are surrounded by Nato, Israel, Saudis and while you cant even fully trust Turkey, wouldnt be a smart strategy. For Iran also winning the war on ground has the highest priority, so allowing NATO and Israel to create escalation, wouldnt be a good choice.
It is also interessting that Syrians with older russian made S-200 Buk SAMs could intercept around 60-70 Nato missiles..

Long therm outcome: Russians,Iranians and chinese are very angry right now and Nato & Israeli actions will soon or later backfire cuz of following reasons..

a) Nato passes a red line by fabricating false flags and once again works for rebels. If you know Putin, you will know that he acts like a chess player and never would decide by anger or emotions. Mark my words he will wait for the right moment to suddenly hit back. thats why it is possible that in 1-2 years Russians prepare a big surprise for Nato...for example suddenly conquer east ukraine or support a regime change somewhere in east europe or middle east to really surprise USA

b) Russia also requests Iran for using Iranian sky and airport for their strategical Bombers(Backfire, Tu-160), in exchange Iran would recieve S-400 SAM and radar system

c) China and Russia will focus harder on replacing Petrodollars with yuan in entire Euroasia(huge harm for US-ecconomy)

d) Syria might now recieve S-300 units, while Russian might now fully ignore UN Sanctions and sell Iran S-400 and figterjets like SU-30

e) Iran might now focus more on new Proxy wars against Israel and Saudis in Lebanon, Golan, Yemen, etc..

So Western actions has just made the world more unsafe and the chances for huge global conflicts in coming 2-5 years sadly just grows

Last edited by Ali_Europe : 04-14-2018 at 05:47 PM.
Ali_Europe is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-18-2018, 04:07 AM   #2
Jashar

Rep Power: 60Jashar has a spectacular aura aboutJashar has a spectacular aura about
Re: Nato,Syria,Iran analyzing the situation

The world is in indeed in a very messy situation. I try to read a lot and get information from different accounts, but I must say that the global situation very confusing and abstruse right now.

=D
Jashar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2018, 07:11 AM   #3
Ali_Europe
IK Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jashar View Post
The world is in indeed in a very messy situation. I try to read a lot and get information from different accounts, but I must say that the global situation very confusing and abstruse right now.
well, what's happening is clear and was predictable.. USA is slowly losing their dominance wile new powers like China,India and Russia are slowly getting stronger..
American ecconomy (and ecconomy of some US-allies like UK)was very strong dependent on US-dominance and the role of Dollar as the world currecy (so USA was able to export their problems by printing more dollar). Also US-militarism and imperialism allowed USA and some western nations like UK, France etc to dominate the market of natural resources (oil, gas, diamonds, gold, coffee, etc...). The fact that 80-90% of gains by trading natural resources like oil, gas gold etc flow back to West in Form of contracts , stock makret deals and black money bank accounts or tax heavens (Delaware, channel Islands, etc).. All this is now under challenge and the only main question is if USA would similar to British empire slowly weaken and turn to a average nation, or if Americans, etc wouldn't be ready to accept the historical reality and would try to continue using FORCE to prevent the lost of their neoclonial dominance... And sinc the destiny of USA also will effects some of their allies like UK, Israel etc the number of players in this game is large...And if USA and their allies would continue using Force, soon or later we would face a real clash between USA, UK, Israel etc on one side against new global and regional powers like China, Russia, Iran, etc ... And since today there are lot of very strong weapons around, such clash can have an unpredictable outcome(worst case = WW3, best case = lot of proxy wars, trade wars and a slow weakening of USA and some of their close allies in coming decade)

Last edited by Ali_Europe : 04-19-2018 at 07:21 AM.
Ali_Europe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2018, 01:59 AM   #4
Sherwin

Rep Power: 27Sherwin has a spectacular aura aboutSherwin has a spectacular aura aboutSherwin has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali_Europe View Post
well, what's happening is clear and was predictable.. USA is slowly losing their dominance wile new powers like China,India and Russia are slowly getting stronger..
American ecconomy (and ecconomy of some US-allies like UK)was very strong dependent on US-dominance and the role of Dollar as the world currecy (so USA was able to export their problems by printing more dollar). Also US-militarism and imperialism allowed USA and some western nations like UK, France etc to dominate the market of natural resources (oil, gas, diamonds, gold, coffee, etc...). The fact that 80-90% of gains by trading natural resources like oil, gas gold etc flow back to West in Form of contracts , stock makret deals and black money bank accounts or tax heavens (Delaware, channel Islands, etc).. All this is now under challenge and the only main question is if USA would similar to British empire slowly weaken and turn to a average nation, or if Americans, etc wouldn't be ready to accept the historical reality and would try to continue using FORCE to prevent the lost of their neoclonial dominance... And sinc the destiny of USA also will effects some of their allies like UK, Israel etc the number of players in this game is large...And if USA and their allies would continue using Force, soon or later we would face a real clash between USA, UK, Israel etc on one side against new global and regional powers like China, Russia, Iran, etc ... And since today there are lot of very strong weapons around, such clash can have an unpredictable outcome(worst case = WW3, best case = lot of proxy wars, trade wars and a slow weakening of USA and some of their close allies in coming decade)
Ali Europe, we all could have predicted this one coming. I happen to agree too that worst case WW3 best case proxy wars. Here is an interesting article Trump vows, "Major decision," Putin warns against provocation. Jashar jan it is very complex and I have not been to Syria but close, next door neighbors to us, you can connect the dots. Anyways, here is the difference between USA being in Syria vs Russia and Iran and I feel like I can give some of the Russian perspective. Russians and Iranians are invited guests, USA are in Syria illegally. You might not like Bashir Al Assad, I do not know of anyone who does. However, he has the right to align himself with whomevre he wants. On Russia and Putin vs Trump.

A few months ago Mr. Putin warned Trump about Syria and told ak ordered him to pull out of Syria. Of course Trump does not want to come off as Putin's woman so he just bought his time. A few weeks ago Trump announced USA will pull out of Syria. https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/30/polit...ria/index.html

Of course it is a win for Russia that Trump pulls out of Syria. As USA is getting weaker, Russia is getting stronger. Now the only thing is I do not know where Iran fits in this. Are they stronger or are they weaker because of their involvement in Syria? I am going to say that it made Iran stronger and a regional player in the area. Of course USA is going to have UK, Israel and EU supporting them. On the other side you are going to have the Russo Persian alliance. The x factor in all of this, the nation that has been relatively quiet, you hear nothing from Xi Xinping and China. I am sure China wants Russia and Iran to be strong in that region, they are allies of both countries and against USA. Looks like China wants to be like Russia and oppose USA, they want to play a bigger role in Syria, according to their Syrian foreign ambassador:I think its about time to focus all efforts on the development and reconstruction of Syria, and I think China will play a bigger role in this process by providing more aid to the Syrian people and the Syrian government, state-run Xinhua news agency quoted Qi as saying. China is the big X factor nobody is discussing. Everyone is talking about USA, Russia and to a lesser extent Iran but in the meanwhile nobody is discussing what China is going to do. This is going to give us a blueprint of how they are thinking.

As for USA, best move for Trump is to listen to Mr. Putin. Believe it or not, it is in the best interest of the American military to pull out of Syria. He gave you the golden ticket, take it and run from it. USA can save face, pull out of Syria. Also Ail Europe jan, you are right about what you said on USA. Theonomy is also 40% consumer driven so the good growth on the GDP gives you a false sense of security.
http://www.scmp.com/news/china/diplo...war-winds-down

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2018/...171218647.html

Last edited by Sherwin : 04-20-2018 at 02:14 AM.
Sherwin is offline   Reply With Quote