Irankicks Football Talk

Go Back   Irankicks Football Talk > Irankicks.com Rules Read before posting > Iran Football Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-22-2018, 12:08 PM   #11
Farooq
IK Visitor

Re: TM preparation games?

Why blame the IFF and not the government or joos? Sanctions are the problems. Why even support TM or the country?
Farooq is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-29-2018, 06:35 PM   #12
Sherwin

Rep Power: 27Sherwin has a spectacular aura aboutSherwin has a spectacular aura aboutSherwin has a spectacular aura about

Farooq it is easy to blame sanctions however, that does not mean government and IFF is not incompetent. We got Turkey, Greece and Ukraine those are not bad and we played some decent teams like Russia. To prep for Morocco we got Algeria Tunisia and SL, not too bad. We are not going to be able to play Germany, Brazil, Argentina, England we are not USA with the same resources.
Old 05-09-2018, 12:14 PM   #13
Farooq
IK Visitor

Well what now? The joo show is bombing Syria with tactical nukes and depleted uranium as I type while trying to prevent Iran from getting them?

Last edited by Farooq : 05-09-2018 at 12:17 PM.
Old 05-15-2018, 08:45 AM   #14
Ali_Europe
IK Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farooq View Post
Why blame the IFF and not the government or joos? Sanctions are the problems. Why even support TM or the country?
I agree that sanctions are causing troubles, but IFF is also very incompetent.. there were solutions possible if IFF would plan long therm... Every body knew about the sanctions, so IFF should start early to contact those countries with good realtion with IRAN: Russia, Venzuela, Algeria, South Africa, Brazil, Bolivia, Bosnia, Turkey, Cuba (And there are several coaches from Portugal and Croatia working in IRAN, so those connection could also be used for finding some good teams) etc... it would be possible to plan some reasonable friendlies instead of realizing in last minute that it is not easy to find teams

Last edited by Ali_Europe : 05-15-2018 at 08:47 AM.
Ali_Europe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2018, 07:34 PM   #15
Farooq
IK Visitor

Well, Quirez announced his squad for the world cup. I think he is going to pick another defensive starting eleven and use the same tactics as the last world cup. Honestly, he does not deserve to be the 7th highest paid coach unless Iran does make it to the second round. He gets the paid the same amount as the coach of England! For what? He is just going to park the bus and defend. I could do that too as a coach to be honest.

Team Melli now has some outstanding forwards and we should really include as many of them as possible. I think Qureoz should have brought Nekounam and Teymourian and converted them as center backs. Nekounam has tons of expericen in La Liga as I have said before and he is still good enough to play like Shojei. Him and Teymourian make a great pair and could easily be converted to center backs. We have nobody as center back now except maybe Hossini and Pooladi and the later is banned for faking military service.

Good European teams such as Spain break down other teams from the back with players like Sergio Ramos and Max Hummels. It is important to have centerbacks that can pass the ball because they often get the most touches on the ball due to back passes. Husseini is awful on the ball and I have no idea who the other Iranian league defenders even are. Here is the list

https://talksport.com/football/world...d-180515282798

Based on this list, I would still try to get rid of Hosseini and covert some of the other defenders such as Steven Beitashour as CBs. This would give us some options of converting talented midfielders such as Goodoos as right back. Maybe something like this might work -

Rezaeian/Mohammadi----Beitashour-Ezatolahi---Hajsafi

----------Dejagah----Jahanbaksh ----Shojei------------

Azmoun -----Goochi/Karimansari/Goodos-----Taremi
Old 06-08-2018, 11:48 AM   #16
Sherwin

Rep Power: 27Sherwin has a spectacular aura aboutSherwin has a spectacular aura aboutSherwin has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farooq View Post
Well, Quirez announced his squad for the world cup. I think he is going to pick another defensive starting eleven and use the same tactics as the last world cup. Honestly, he does not deserve to be the 7th highest paid coach unless Iran does make it to the second round. He gets the paid the same amount as the coach of England! For what? He is just going to park the bus and defend. I could do that too as a coach to be honest.

Team Melli now has some outstanding forwards and we should really include as many of them as possible. I think Qureoz should have brought Nekounam and Teymourian and converted them as center backs. Nekounam has tons of expericen in La Liga as I have said before and he is still good enough to play like Shojei. Him and Teymourian make a great pair and could easily be converted to center backs. We have nobody as center back now except maybe Hossini and Pooladi and the later is banned for faking military service.

Good European teams such as Spain break down other teams from the back with players like Sergio Ramos and Max Hummels. It is important to have centerbacks that can pass the ball because they often get the most touches on the ball due to back passes. Husseini is awful on the ball and I have no idea who the other Iranian league defenders even are. Here is the list

https://talksport.com/football/world...d-180515282798

Based on this list, I would still try to get rid of Hosseini and covert some of the other defenders such as Steven Beitashour as CBs. This would give us some options of converting talented midfielders such as Goodoos as right back. Maybe something like this might work -

Rezaeian/Mohammadi----Beitashour-Ezatolahi---Hajsafi

----------Dejagah----Jahanbaksh ----Shojei------------

Azmoun -----Goochi/Karimansari/Goodos-----Taremi
Ali Europe I agree with you the IFF is incompotent. Farooq MATS HUMMELS not Max but great points and I like your starting XI. Asfor the Joo show bombing Syria, I am not going to comment because that is not about football. Now you bring up a valid point about Carlos Queiroz salary being the 7th highest paid coach. He will use the same defensive tactics he used in 2014 but keep in mind they worked, minus Bosnia our one stinker game. Against Argentina, we were very unlucky not to end up with at least a tie.
I am having a tough time picking between Rezaaeian and Mohamadi. I think Beitashour-Ezatohali and Hajsefi should be in.

Only thing thing is I don't think we will have two forwards CQ likes to play a 4-2-3-1 and Azmoun will probably be our forward. I would bring Askan as a sub. I love Gucci but he lost a step and is not the same player he used to be see the Uzbekistan game.
Old 06-08-2018, 03:32 PM   #17
Farooq
IK Visitor

Well, Beitashour is not going. I think the two wing defenders he is going to use are very fast but they are mediocre on the ball. All they can do is defend. He is going to play with two holding midfielders as well. So it is going to be a defensive line up. To be honest, after the Turkey game, putting in all our forwards would be a waste. They dont know how to play together and none of them want to defend. At this point, we might as well only put one of the forwards in the game like Azmoun, Ansarifard, Goodoos, Taermi, Goochi or Jahabaksh. I think Jahanbaksch is the best we have and he should get the Center Forward spot.
We definitely need Dejagah in the game as the playmaker and everyone else should just be there to defend or sub.