Irankicks Football Talk

Go Back   Irankicks Football Talk > Irankicks.com Rules Read before posting > IK Suggestion & complaint forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 10-30-2006, 12:04 AM   #51
saniiranii
IK Water boy

Rep Power: 13saniiranii will become famous soon enoughsaniiranii will become famous soon enough
Re: User ranking structure

NO BUT SERIOUSLY!!!! "IK's Miss Shojaei" would be the perfect ranking structure.. I'd never want it to be changed..

Shojaei Forever My #1..

Teymourian's great.. Wonderful.. But definately my second best..

Sanii.
Shojaei & Teymourian Forever My #1!
You Can Stop Thinking Abt November Now
saniiranii is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-30-2006, 12:31 AM   #52
Cia

Rep Power: 23Cia has a spectacular aura aboutCia has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by saniiranii
How about I just get "Shojaei Forever" from start to end..
Ah come on, don't leave out Teymourian!
Add Shojai and Teymourian together like your avatar. How bout "Shomourian" or "Teyjaei"?
Cia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2006, 12:34 AM   #53
saniiranii
IK Water boy

Rep Power: 13saniiranii will become famous soon enoughsaniiranii will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cia
Ah come on, don't leave out Teymourian!
Add Shojai and Teymourian together like your avatar. How bout "Shomourian" or "Teyjaei"?

" Teyjaei " sounds more like " Tea Jay? " to me.. How about " NOoOoOo " .. jkjk

I just don't like being stuck with water boy.. *sighs*
Anything but that..

Sanii.
Old 10-30-2006, 07:26 PM   #54
Ahmad18s
IK Forward

Rep Power: 17Ahmad18s will become famous soon enoughAhmad18s will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by saniiranii
NO BUT SERIOUSLY!!!! "IK's Miss Shojaei" would be the perfect ranking structure.. I'd never want it to be changed..

Shojaei Forever My #1..

Teymourian's great.. Wonderful.. But definately my second best..

Sanii.
Don't get mad, but do you really think Shojaei is THAT good, or do you just have some kind of crush on him. He's not even that good looking. Ok, relax Sanii jan, just joking, or am I?.
Old 10-31-2006, 10:18 PM   #55
saniiranii
IK Water boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahmad18s
Don't get mad, but do you really think Shojaei is THAT good, or do you just have some kind of crush on him. He's not even that good looking. Ok, relax Sanii jan, just joking, or am I?.
Haha.. Ahmad jan me don't get mad this easy.. Heck I don't get mad at all.. And if I do, I won't be making it public.. I'll still laugh it off.. So trust me, me isn't mad.. or am I? jkjk
Well I actually replied to this same question a while ago in PFDC. So instead of writing it all up again, me will copy paste (with some minor edits to make sense)..

--
There's just something in both Shojaei & Teymourian that get me. Teymourian can be over-confident, I do agree. Nonetheless, he still behaves quite humble despite his confidence. I like humble ppl.. especially if they maintain a higher status than all the rest. As for Shojaei.. now I wouldn't classify him as over-confident, but what I truely like about him is that he believes in himself and has complete faith in what he does (more than some of the other TM players) - and not in an up-himself manner. From what i've come to learn about him, his main goal in life is to prove to everyone he is capable of being the best - and I truely truely truely admire that because throughout this year i've gone through the most horrible things and in the end I realise that his attitude towards everything, is what my attitude was like before all the things that happened, happened. It's just that at current i'm just too scared of accessing that capability of mine. I look up to Shojaei because i'm fascinated by his state of mind. I guess i'm biased towards Shojaei & Teymourian (more so Shojaei because of what I just wrote)..
--

It's football, I know, but when I like something, I have to like everything.. And I seem to like who Shojaei is better than what Shojaei does..
That said, I definately find Shojaei's moves pretty exciting.. Quite energetic and he controls the ball in a smart way..
So there you have it.. He's good looking (IMO), but that's not the primary reason for liking him..

GOSH THIS IK WATER BOY IS CRAPPY..

Sanii.
Old 11-11-2006, 01:35 AM   #56
Tala
IK Goal Keeper

Rep Power: 14Tala will become famous soon enoughTala will become famous soon enough

Sanii jaan, all you have to do is PM Perjad and he'll change your title to something reasonable for the time being, as I did.

I was IK Water Girl for some time and as soon as I hit 1000, I just PMed him again and done

About the Shojaei thing, I don't have much to say about your attitude description of him, but he is VERY good-looking. My 2nd choice, actually
I guess what you feel about Shojaei's attitude is somewhat like what I feel with Kazemian's attitude; from what I could gather from that one video of him with Borhani, Enayati (etc etc). His sense of humour really grasps me. I dunno what it is - maybe it's the lack of sleep that's keeping me from thinking about it much - but I find him the cute, innocent looking pet of the group Yet he can be "devilish". A lot like me around my school friends
It's just really hot

Sanii, if you could come to Iran in about August, I'll pull some strings and get us some dates Then Miss Shojaei won't be just a nickname
Old 02-07-2007, 04:17 PM   #57
KIAN H
IK Goal Keeper

I got -4 rep points... what the fukk
2pac
KIAN H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2018, 07:33 AM   #58
Sherwin

Rep Power: 26Sherwin has a spectacular aura aboutSherwin has a spectacular aura aboutSherwin has a spectacular aura about

I just want to say thank you Perjad jan for bringing IK back. I miss you all in your own unique posts. I say do not worry about the title that means nothing. Just make sure you put some thought to your posts. Na zdrovie everyone(Russian for to your health), salamat!