Irankicks Football Talk

Go Back   Irankicks Football Talk > Irankicks.com Rules Read before posting > In-Depth football discussions
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 07-29-2007, 09:34 AM   #21
Kaz
IK Defender

Rep Power: 17Kaz will become famous soon enoughKaz will become famous soon enough
Re: ALI DAEI speaks up: "The technical staff led to Team Melli's downfall"

Quote:
Originally Posted by footballdxb
Kaz jaan, Ali Daei is not the only person who has some power in our country. There are many of them who could do something for our football in Iran. Is it a dreamy suggestion that we could see one day, all these opposing people with some notoriety in our football, to sit around a table and to discuss with open heart for the best of Iranian football ... away from their personal problems against each other?

At some point, sometimes, we completely forget that we are talking about a sport and sportsmen here . . . We are not asking George and Osama to come over some kind of impossible solution and give up on their ideologies, we are just asking some power poles in our football to show people they really care about their beloved sports more than their EGO. Ghorbaanat.

Forza Iran
In the hope of one day that our powerful figures can stop thinking about their egos and pockets, and work together to build something greater than themselves.
Old 07-29-2007, 01:26 PM   #22
saravireeka
IK Goal Keeper

Rep Power: 51saravireeka will become famous soon enoughsaravireeka will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaz
GN being the sports director has nothing to do with coaching a team. Sorry, that was a pot-shot by Daei.

It's like GN replying and saying: "well of course this man (Daei) does not know his limits (in reference to something else), he held TM hostage till he was 37. "

That's an obvious pot-shot. Don't even try to not understand that.

Add: I hope Daei is not the TM coach for at least the next 5 years. Most of the team - the senior players - have a problem with Daei. I'd rather keep Kia and co. and wait till Daei either learns to be humble or till they retire.
This call it boz akhvash, Aghayeh aziz, GN was in charge everything, what is it you don't want to get it. Why he resigned or force to resign.

You said daei held hostage the TM, just imagine Reza Bafori and Khatibi playe for us from 3 to 4 years ago, we probably won't be even qualified for WC.

Like I said, put your bias set a side for a minute and read Kaabi's interview, I am sure others will come soon. Daei is smart enough to be TM coach, he is educated and has brain, he knows he is not ready. He will be one day by his abilities not by his connection to hezbollah. As far as Kia and karimi, no one knows what form or shape they will be in couple years. Our senior didn't have a problem with GN, what was the result, 4 bad games and out.
I perfer they dislike each other but they put their heart for Iran instead of being body body and cover each others fault and getting bad results.
I don't want to say everybody but majority of Iranian football fans fed up with GN and his gang, since you are so close to him and know everything about him, make us favor and tell him take his 120 page woderful plan and his body's (Reza bafori and Khatibi) somewhere else, god knows we need fresh start.
Old 07-29-2007, 01:39 PM   #23
Kaiser Amir
Hall of famer

Dear saravireeka,

Since you are one of the older, wiser members here on IK, I wanted to ask you something:

--- EDITED BY MODERATOR ---

Regards
Amir

[b]MAKE MONEY while SURFING on IranKicks. REGISTER on the ABOVE LINK[/b]

Last edited by Pouya82 : 07-29-2007 at 08:01 PM. Reason: Talking in third person or using metaphors are not OK!!!
Kaiser Amir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 03:06 PM   #24
Shahinc
IK Coach

هر چه* زدم* به* در بسته* خورد دايي: ناکامى* با اين* همه* لژيونر جاى* تعجب* دارد

تيمى* که* با اين* تعداد زياد لژيونر نتوانست* به* مراحل* بالاتر صعود کند جاى* تعجب* دارد و بايد به* دنبال* علت*هاى* اين* قضيه* باشيم. على* دايي، سرمربى* تيم* فوتبال* سايپا با بيان* اين* مطلب* افزود: بيشتر بازيکنان* تيم*ملى* ايران* در ليگ*هاى* مهم* اروپايى* اشتغال* دارند اما در اين* تورنمنت* نتوانستند به* خوبى* و آنطور که* از آنان* انتظار مى*رفت* در زمين* فوتبال* حضور داشته* باشند و خود را نشان* دهند.
بازيکن* سابق* تيم*ملى* در خصوص* کادرفنى* تيم*ملى* به* خصوص* امير قلعه*نوعى* تصريح* کرد: او مربى* خوب* و کاربلدى* است* و به* همراه* ديگر اعضاى* کادرفنى* و ساير افرادى* که* در کنار تيم* بودند، براى* تيم*ملى* زحمت* زيادى* متحمل* شدند تا از حيثيت* فوتبال* ايران* دفاع* کنند. نبايد انتقادات* بى*مورد در مطبوعات* از اين* کادرفنى* منتشر شود و براى* ريشه*يابى* اين* حذف* بايد بازيهاى* تدارکاتى* و حضور ملى*پوشان* در اردوهاى* تيم* را بررسى* کرد.
وى* ادامه* داد: حضور مربى* ايرانى* در تيم*هاى* ملى* به* طور حتم* به* نفع* فوتبال* کشورمان* و حتى* ساير ورزش*ها خواهد بود اما وجود مربى* خارجى* با دانش* و کار بلد نيز باعث* بالا رفتن* سطح* ورزش* و به* روز شدن* دانش* مربيان* داخلى* خواهد شد و تمامى* مربيان* و حتى* خود من* به* دنبال* به* دست* آوردن* اطلاعات* لازم* در عرصه* اين* ورزش* پرطرفدار هستيم. دايى* در خصوص* اخذ مدرک* آسيايى* براى* نشستن* روى* نيمکت* سايپا، خاطرنشان* ساخت: در هماهنگى* با فدراسيون* فوتبال* منتظر آن* هستم* تا به* محض* برگزارى* کلاس*هاى* مربيگرى*a آسيا در اين* کلاس*ها حاضر شوم* که* اين* مسئله* به* هيچ* عنوان* در برنامه* کارى*ام* با سايپا مشکلى* ايجاد نخواهد کرد. البته* نبايد فراموش* کرد که* هستند مربيانى* که* مدرک*a آسيا را دارند ولى* در تيمى* براى* مربيگرى* حضور ندارند. سرمربى* سايپا درباره* حضور اين* تيم* در ليگ* قهرمانان* باشگاههاى* آسيا افزود: هدف* اصلى* سايپا دفاع* از عنوان* قهرمانى* فصل* گذشته* خود در ليگ*برتر و حضورى* پررنگ* و آماده* در باشگاههاى* آسياست* تا قدرت* اين* تيم* را نشان* دهيم. در تلاش* هستم* تا حاشيه*ها را از سايپا دور کنم* و همچنين* تجربياتم* را در اختيار بازيکنان* سايپا قرار دهم.
دايى* در پايان* در خصوص* حضورش* در ترکيب* تيم* منتخب* جهان* اذعان* داشت: حضور در ترکيب* اين* تيم* خيلى* خوب* بود و خوشحالم* که* در کنار ساير بازيکنان* معروف* جهان* بازى* کردم. در آن* مسابقه* خيلى* تلاش* کردم* که* بتوانم* گل* بزنم* اما هر چه* زدم* به* در بسته* خورد.
Shahinc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 03:08 PM   #25
Shahinc
IK Coach

I saw this in terview of him and this is basically what he had to say about Ghalenoyee

He is good coach and he knows his stuff. His coaching team and himself worked hard to defend the reputation of Iran's soccer.
News papaers and reporter should not blindly critisize them and should look for the root causes such as the games we played before the tournoment and ...

Interesting
Shahinc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 03:16 PM   #26
Oftadeh
IK Goal Keeper

Rep Power: 17Oftadeh will become famous soon enoughOftadeh will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by saravireeka
This call it boz akhvash, Aghayeh aziz, GN was in charge everything, what is it you don't want to get it. Why he resigned or force to resign.

You said daei held hostage the TM, just imagine Reza Bafori and Khatibi playe for us from 3 to 4 years ago, we probably won't be even qualified for WC.

Like I said, put your bias set a side for a minute and read Kaabi's interview, I am sure others will come soon. Daei is smart enough to be TM coach, he is educated and has brain, he knows he is not ready. He will be one day by his abilities not by his connection to hezbollah. As far as Kia and karimi, no one knows what form or shape they will be in couple years. Our senior didn't have a problem with GN, what was the result, 4 bad games and out.
I perfer they dislike each other but they put their heart for Iran instead of being body body and cover each others fault and getting bad results.
I don't want to say everybody but majority of Iranian football fans fed up with GN and his gang, since you are so close to him and know everything about him, make us favor and tell him take his 120 page woderful plan and his body's (Reza bafori and Khatibi) somewhere else, god knows we need fresh start.

Sarvjan, don't waste your breath. (With all due respect to Kaz, I am not insulting him) Some Taj supporters are so blind in their devotion, they have stopped seeing reason. GN has already proven his lack of professionalism and knowledge by his actions and comments. Even for someone like me who is pretty much clueless about football to understand that, that is saying something!

Last edited by Oftadeh : 07-29-2007 at 03:19 PM.
Oftadeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 03:52 PM   #27
arvand
IK Defender

Rep Power: 17arvand has a spectacular aura aboutarvand has a spectacular aura about

this is completely unrelated to this topic but it doesnt hurt to have some humor right in the middle of a serious conversation. Watch how an stand up comedian makes fun of Daie while Ali Ansarian is standing there lol :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bacKXG1fjA

As daie said it once, adam ta bozorg nabasheh, kesi barash ahrf dar nemiyareh o maskhrash nemikoneh. I wish that He was still young and could play for us.
arvand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 04:28 PM   #28
Babak
Hall of famer

AMir jaan,

You mean to tell me that KaleGoee and Reza Vafoor and Dyanasor Ebrahimi arent in the same level as Kapolo and Totti?

Old 07-29-2007, 04:37 PM   #29
Kaz
IK Defender

Rep Power: 17Kaz will become famous soon enoughKaz will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by saravireeka

We're talking about facts right? Who was the modir amel? He was the responsible one. The rest got the cut for being involved. In fact, it was proven they didn't send the list late at all.

Have you been following the news? I mean the OFFICIAL story from the CAS and AFC? If you haven't, don't display your personal agenda with GN or Esteghlal. I for one, can admit that being in a head admin position GN has a responsibility and thus should have been sacrificed for this incompetence...but an admin job is different to being a coach.

It is like me attacking your skills as an analyst because you've double-parked several times. It's like me saying Amir can't write to save his life, therefore he is a poor patriot.

It's non-sense. In short, what Daei has said is THAT. He had plenty of things to say, some accurate and good, but let's not pretend Daei here is the good guy looking for our best interests and not that of himself.
Old 07-29-2007, 04:41 PM   #30
Kaz
IK Defender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oftadeh
Sarvjan, don't waste your breath. (With all due respect to Kaz, I am not insulting him) Some Taj supporters are so blind in their devotion, they have stopped seeing reason. GN has already proven his lack of professionalism and knowledge by his actions and comments. Even for someone like me who is pretty much clueless about football to understand that, that is saying something!
Red-White-Green > Blue...everytime.

No bias here mate. I can see through the character assassinations and I don't rely on the sensationalism caused by our tabloid media. Having close connections to some of these people is much better than seeing someone like Amir/Saravireeka, X/Y rant about something that they are being influenced to feel.