Irankicks Football Talk

Go Back   Irankicks Football Talk > Irankicks.com Rules Read before posting > Coach's Corner
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 08-07-2018, 06:34 AM   #1
Ali_Europe
IK Captain

what you are not being told on Venezuela

very good analysis!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMeli0BA3UA

And to understand how CIA and Pentagon destabilize countries and do regme changes just look back 45 years ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5aBkkvvKIUA

Very good and "funny" analysis by the german political comedian Volker Piespers(for none germanspeaker there is subtitle, but the comedy might a little be lost by translation, but he brings facts with jokes):
one interessting factor (this was recorded 2004 long before Syrian war, so in his joke he indirectly predicted the war)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SG0Ql0VfcRg

Last edited by Ali_Europe : 08-07-2018 at 07:18 AM.
Ali_Europe is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-08-2018, 02:11 PM   #2
Sherwin

Rep Power: 27Sherwin has a spectacular aura aboutSherwin has a spectacular aura aboutSherwin has a spectacular aura about
Re: what you are not being told on Venezuela

The German brought up some valid points we turned the world into before the attacks and after the attacks, Ich spreken ze deutsche, Ich bin Deutsche, Russie und Iraniche. Later on if you want I can translate without subtitles. Here is my whole take there is no difference between the KGB and the CIA. The only difference is their reputations. Today the KGB is gone, it is now the FSB but stay with me. Because it is USA, it is ok they are 'nation building" so if they have a ku against Mossadeq or Chilean President Salvador Allende, that is bad. BTW that is why Russia/USSR boycotted the Olympics I believe.

What I am trying to say is EVERY NATION'S GOVERNMENT has their own special interests and special interest lobyists who really call the shots. What you don't know is who those special interest groups are. For example since we are talking about Russia let's discuss Putin for a minute. Do you find it odd that in the 90s before Putin Russia had zero billionares, today they have 111, last time I checked. Those people who got rich and powerful want Putin to remain in power.

Now back to the CIA I am not saying the CIA is good or the CIA is bad, that is for each person to decide. What i am saying is that the CIA and the old KGB are basically doing the same thing the only difference is people's perception. Remember Perception is reality. Remember both in 1953 and with Salvador Allende, they were DEMOCRATICALLY ELECTED but overthrown because the CIA did not like them. Take a look at what our Government under Bush did with Noriega. When Noriega was not playing ball, he was a dictator, when he cooperated all of a sudden he became a good man.

All I am saying Ali Europe jan is don't believe what the media tells you and you are a smart guy. You are well read and knowledgeable about these subjects, you also challenged me to do my own research back in the day and I thank you for that, without Irooni taroof. It is up to US as individuals to detect which information is true and which information they give us is propaganda. Heads up, it doesn't matter what country it is 90% of it is propaganda.

Last edited by Sherwin : 08-08-2018 at 02:43 PM.
Sherwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2018, 03:08 AM   #3
Ali_Europe
IK Captain

Sorry I forget to tell, the youtube clip with German comedian has english subtitles..just click the subtitle button
Ali_Europe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2018, 01:04 PM   #4
Sherwin

Rep Power: 27Sherwin has a spectacular aura aboutSherwin has a spectacular aura aboutSherwin has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali_Europe View Post
Sorry I forget to tell, the youtube clip with German comedian has english subtitles..just click the subtitle button
Opps well I did not need to read the German subtitles because I can speak German. I like how the German comedian uses humor to illustrate his points that is my style as well.

Basically what it boils down to is this, perception is reality. Every nation has their special interests but if you are USA it is ok if you are Russia it is war mongering. What is the difference between USA invading Iraq and Russians invading Crimea? Both Iraq and Crimea have oil both US government and Russian Federation went after them.
The difference is the Americans are the liberators and the Russians are the occupiers. The Americans are spreading freedom and democracy to Iraq, nation builing, the Russians just want Ukraine's oil. That is all I am trying to say about perception is reality. I'm not saying what the Russians are doing is right but doesn't mean what the Americans are doing is right as well.