Irankicks Football Talk

Go Back   Irankicks Football Talk > Irankicks.com Rules Read before posting > Coach's Corner
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 12-02-2017, 02:38 PM   #21
KavehOC
StatsMan

Re: What have you been doing since IK went offline in 2009?

Wow Wow Wow.
Welcome back Jasher, Irankicks and all the good old friends.

Missed you all.
KavehOC
KavehOC is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-02-2017, 03:36 PM   #22
Pouya82

Rep Power: 24Pouya82 is a jewel in the roughPouya82 is a jewel in the roughPouya82 is a jewel in the roughPouya82 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by KavehOC View Post
Wow Wow Wow.

Missed you all.
KavehOC
We’ve missed you too Kaveh jan ❤️
Welcome back ☺️🕺
Old 12-03-2017, 01:57 PM   #23
dariush-44
Hall of famer

Quote:
Wow Wow Wow.

Missed you all.
KavehOC
Hello agha Kaveh gol. nice to see you here

yadam rafteh vali fekr konam shoma yek weblog maashti ba article-ha mokhtalef dashti yek zamani! esmesh chi boud? shayad man ba yek kaveh dige eshtebah gereftam - if memory serves me right
dariush-44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2017, 05:15 PM   #24
Jashar

Rep Power: 60Jashar has a spectacular aura aboutJashar has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Wow Wow Wow.
Welcome back Jashar, Irankicks and all the good old friends.

Missed you all.
KavehOC
Its wonderful that you are back "home"!!!

=D
Jashar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 04:33 PM   #25
Keano
IK Coach

Rep Power: 20Keano has a spectacular aura aboutKeano has a spectacular aura aboutKeano has a spectacular aura about
Icon6 Re: What have you been doing since IK went offline in 2009?

Wow people are slowly coming back. Feel so amazing!

I have gone through a lot of transitions this past 8 years. But still managed to stay single and loving it!

Upon IK's shutdown I re-engaged in PFDC and been a somewhat active member ever since. Although all these years missed our IK days and its members and hoped for a reopening of it and I guess it came true.

Not sure what and how Perjad decided to reactivate the forum, but I am loving it and hope it will be kept up and running, don't care much for its aesthetics improvement (Although it'd be nice to have it) but I will be happy as long as it works!
Old 12-04-2017, 05:30 PM   #26
Jashar

Rep Power: 60Jashar has a spectacular aura aboutJashar has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keano View Post

Not sure what and how Perjad decided to reactivate the forum
Pouya and me kept pressuring him on Facebook!

=D
Jashar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 07:39 PM   #27
dariush-44
Hall of famer

@Keano - your signature bro LOL 'I love Girls' actually an excellent reason to remain single

I don't post on PFDC much but I do see your posts frequently. good to have you as a quality member, back here on IK too

I like that we don't get forced with ads and bunch of noise and excess color on the page. Just a couple minor functionality fixes (like fixing the quick reply button, helping old members reset passwords).

@Jashar/Pouya, thanks for the persistence with Perjad. maybe you can convince him to also grant someone admin access to fix minor functionality - Pouya is more savvy with HTML, and I have vBulletin experience, so I'm sure Pouya can make it his day-to-day. Otherwise, I love the classic look and feel, as is.

Last edited by dariush-44 : 12-04-2017 at 07:43 PM.
dariush-44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2017, 06:31 AM   #28
Pouya82

Rep Power: 24Pouya82 is a jewel in the roughPouya82 is a jewel in the roughPouya82 is a jewel in the roughPouya82 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by dariush-44 View Post
@Keano - your signature bro LOL 'I love Girls' actually an excellent reason to remain single

I don't post on PFDC much but I do see your posts frequently. good to have you as a quality member, back here on IK too

I like that we don't get forced with ads and bunch of noise and excess color on the page. Just a couple minor functionality fixes (like fixing the quick reply button, helping old members reset passwords).

@Jashar/Pouya, thanks for the persistence with Perjad. maybe you can convince him to also grant someone admin access to fix minor functionality - Pouya is more savvy with HTML, and I have vBulletin experience, so I'm sure Pouya can make it his day-to-day. Otherwise, I love the classic look and feel, as is.
I've asked him to see if it is possible for him to make one of us a Forum Admin. So that we can start hepling out some of the members.
Also next step will be to see if there is a possibility to upgrade the forum.

I told Perjad that it would be even more fun if he had some time to come by himself and have a chit chat on the forum with us like the good old days.
Old 12-06-2017, 04:17 PM   #29
Keano
IK Coach

Rep Power: 20Keano has a spectacular aura aboutKeano has a spectacular aura aboutKeano has a spectacular aura about
Icon6 Re: What have you been doing since IK went offline in 2009?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dariush-44 View Post

Hahahahaha yes I actually brought up my signature last week laughing it off on how insecure I must have felt at the time when I typed this "I love girls" in here. I didn't fix it, just to keep things same as they used to be

I also have seen your posts on PFDC, though not a frequent poster, but still every time I saw your posts, it reminded me of the old IK years!

I too like the subtlety of this forum. Just as you mentioned it needs some minor improvements.
Old 01-28-2018, 05:20 AM   #30
Sherwin

Rep Power: 27Sherwin has a spectacular aura aboutSherwin has a spectacular aura aboutSherwin has a spectacular aura about

Jashar jan and everyone how are you all doing? What a crazy 9 years it has been for me.
2009-Joined the Navy and had to say goodbye to Irankicks. That was a tough year.
2010-In Iraq
2011-O.C.S(Officer Candidacy School)
2012-2016-US Navy, was stationed in several places San Diego, Alaska, Missisippi
2016-Moved to Las Vegas, learned some interesting things abut my family, like I did not know I am part Slava Russian, na zdrovie.
2017 -In Las Vegas, doing some property management, looking for some work and possibly going back to school. Would like to teach and coach football(American).

I just want to say I missed you guys when did IK come back? I hope youa re all doing well to all of my old friends how have you been? There are so many Hamido, Ahmad, Keano, Blue, Kaveh, Pooya82, and Ali Europe jan how are you all doing? I missed all of you in your own unique way Ali Europe jan I even miss your Mossadeq posts(inside jokes for us old timers).

Last edited by Sherwin : 01-28-2018 at 06:53 AM.
Sherwin is offline   Reply With Quote