Irankicks Football Talk
 

Go Back   Irankicks Football Talk > Irankicks.com Rules Read before posting > In-Depth football discussions
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-24-2006, 12:32 PM   #21
HoomanYZ
IK Water boy
 
HoomanYZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: South Florida
Age: 49
Posts: 942
Rep Power: 17HoomanYZ is on a distinguished road
Re: New TM list does not represent IRAN!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dashali
HOOMAN jan...
thanks for the compliment...I do not recall the Azarbayjan game and subs... but what I can add here is....I don't criticize Branko for using JABARI and and and....as a matter of fact, I am saying, he should have used more players and let DAEI, NEKOUNAM and GOLMOHAMMADI AND KAABI on the bench,,,,
I said before....I am not a writer....and maybe you mis-understood me....

In the months ahead of us....we need to give a chance to our players...other than who we know..... be ghoole khodemoon...bayad be in javoonha meydoon bedan, vagharneh footballe ma pieshraft nemiekoneh...

Iranetehhhhhhhhhhhh
Dashali jan,

I understood what you said here. It's my bad then. I thought you criticized him for that after Azerbayjan game. Should have mistaken you with someone else. In Azerbayjan game, the first half all our regular players played. Second half mostly the subs played. First half we scored two and had a relatively good performance. Second half, don't mention it. I personally thought that was the right decision since we had plenty of time till WC. We needed to give more experience to our young players. Result shouldn't have mattered. Today, however, there is not much time left. Clock is ticking and I think it is better to field few new players at a time. The problem is: We have probably only one more friendly with IFF's planning and political climate of Iran. I would have liked to see what you said, i.e. giving chances to more reserve players. But, when do our main players get a chance to become a cohesive unit? I think we are like a student who wants to prepare for exam the last night, and doesn't know which part of the book to read, because there is not enough time to read all of it. So, he has to take chances and read some part, and pray that the exam comes on that part, and he is able to answer the questions. Once again we are down to our old tactic: Praying for a miracle. LOL. The good thing is we have years of practice in this tactic.

ps. We used to say: taraf be toop mige ghAblame. fekr konam oonAii ke migan hendoone kheili bishtar dar morede toop ettelA'At dAran.
HoomanYZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-24-2006, 01:09 PM   #22
fakhfour
IK Goal Keeper
 
fakhfour's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Switzerland
Age: 42
Posts: 1,833
Rep Power: 16fakhfour will become famous soon enough
Re: New TM list does not represent IRAN!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dashali
either your English is not good or you are just ignorant person...
dashali jaan
I misunderstood your point about Mohajerani, and apologize for that.

But I still think that I don't need to be a coach, a player or a professional football-writer to express myself about my beloved TM! I would also like to add that I don't consider myself as an "ignorant person"!

dashali jaan, we should learn something which is more important than Branco, TM or football!!!

Voltaire says: "I do not agree with what you say, but I will fight until the end so that you can say it."

Vahid Fakhfouri
__________________
****SAY NO TO DOPING IN FOOTBALL****
www.footballmedia.net
fakhfour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2006, 01:34 PM   #23
Kaz
IK Defender
 
Kaz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 2,128
Rep Power: 16Kaz will become famous soon enoughKaz will become famous soon enough
Re: New TM list does not represent IRAN!!

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. - Aristotle
__________________
"Een koole bAr-e eshgho, gozAshti bAz ru dusham...hichi namoonde ta man...dobAre zire-roosham"
Kaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2006, 03:14 AM   #24
dashali
Hall of famer
 
dashali's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 1970
Location: USA
Posts: 6,616
Rep Power: 55dashali is on a distinguished road
Icon10 Re: New TM list does not represent IRAN!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaz
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. - Aristotle


NA shahshiedeh shab derazehhhhhhhhhh......
"Bachehaye TEHROON"
__________________
World is big enough for everyone, find your own place in it
and not someone else's place
Iraneteh
dashali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2006, 04:35 AM   #25
PersianPlaya408
Hall of famer
 
PersianPlaya408's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: The Bay Area
Age: 31
Posts: 6,518
Rep Power: 22PersianPlaya408 will become famous soon enoughPersianPlaya408 will become famous soon enough
Re: New TM list does not represent IRAN!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoomanYZ
Dashali jan,

I hope you don't mind me jumping pAberahneh in your topic. lol. I agree with many of the points that you said. I think Madanchi should be our left back from now on, if he can keep up his form. ( Of course he needs to get a chance. ) Also, I think Daei should be on the bench playing last 20-30 minutes of the game if his services are needed ( depending on the game's dynamic). So, I am in agreement with a lot of what you said. I personally don't care about Taiwan's game. We need to think world cup only. I think you are right to ask that Branko needed to give a chance to the invited players, instead of using the already tested players over and over again. However, there is one point that confuses me. So, I am asking your opinion as a coach:

When Branko sent all our subs against Azebayjan, many of well respected IK members - including yourself if I am not mistaken - were calling for Branko's head. The argument was: This is his way to just shut people's mouth. He sends this players who have never played with each other in the second half to prove his main line up, used in first half was much better. He was accused of trying to fool people. Many of us asked him to include the two or three new players at a time, so that they can gel in the team, not put all of them in the pitch to have a shalam shoorba. This makes sense to me. This is also what Branko did in Taiwan game. Now you are criticizing him for not giving a chance to more players. ( Khatibi, Akbarpour, Madanchi, Jabbari, Teymourian) were all new players. That's 5 players. I am not including Kazemian because he has been on the team on and off. So, as a coach which approach do you suggest?

Great thread by the way. It opened a lot of good discussions. Eventhough I disagree with your title and think only Mobali should be added to this list. Therefore, I think this list pretty much represents the best Iran has.
hooman jan... i assume branko doesnt use madanchi in left back, because of reasons given by mehran molkara on jame jam broadcast of costa rica match... he said madanchi does not have defensive characteristics that Zareh has, although madanchi would be way way better in attack perspective, left back is a position that requires alot of defending as well, (kaabi has adjusted to become a great defender as well as attacker in recent years if you noticed).... i dont think we will see madanchi playing left back, although i would love it, i think he will be used primarily as a reserve for Zandi
__________________
http://intensefilmreview2.blogspot.com/
http://intensefilmreview.blogspot.com/
PersianPlaya408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2006, 02:57 PM   #26
HoomanYZ
IK Water boy
 
HoomanYZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: South Florida
Age: 49
Posts: 942
Rep Power: 17HoomanYZ is on a distinguished road
Re: New TM list does not represent IRAN!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PersianPlaya408
hooman jan... i assume branko doesnt use madanchi in left back, because of reasons given by mehran molkara on jame jam broadcast of costa rica match... he said madanchi does not have defensive characteristics that Zareh has, although madanchi would be way way better in attack perspective, left back is a position that requires alot of defending as well, (kaabi has adjusted to become a great defender as well as attacker in recent years if you noticed).... i dont think we will see madanchi playing left back, although i would love it, i think he will be used primarily as a reserve for Zandi
PersianPlaya408 jan,

Thanks for the post. This might very well be the true reason Branko doesn't use Madanchi, but, this is too conservative for me. I think we should have given the chance to Madanchi to improve his defensive skills, just like he gave chance to Zare to improve his offensive skills. In Zare's case, it hasn't worked. The sad part is we never will find out if it would work for Madanchi, since we didn't give him enough chances.
HoomanYZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2006, 10:09 PM   #27
PersianPlaya408
Hall of famer
 
PersianPlaya408's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: The Bay Area
Age: 31
Posts: 6,518
Rep Power: 22PersianPlaya408 will become famous soon enoughPersianPlaya408 will become famous soon enough
Re: New TM list does not represent IRAN!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoomanYZ
PersianPlaya408 jan,

Thanks for the post. This might very well be the true reason Branko doesn't use Madanchi, but, this is too conservative for me. I think we should have given the chance to Madanchi to improve his defensive skills, just like he gave chance to Zare to improve his offensive skills. In Zare's case, it hasn't worked. The sad part is we never will find out if it would work for Madanchi, since we didn't give him enough chances.
agreed bro... my dream is to see madanchi in Left back... i just dont see it hapenning
__________________
http://intensefilmreview2.blogspot.com/
http://intensefilmreview.blogspot.com/
PersianPlaya408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2017, 08:43 PM   #28
Exoma
IK Captain
 
Exoma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Age: 28
Posts: 3,959
Rep Power: 18Exoma has a spectacular aura aboutExoma has a spectacular aura about
Re: New TM list does not represent IRAN!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PersianPlaya408 View Post
agreed bro... my dream is to see madanchi in Left back... i just dont see it hapenning
soon inshallah
__________________
The IK Videogame Master.
Exoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2017, 09:57 PM   #29
Keano
IK Coach
 
Keano's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: LA, CA
Age: 42
Posts: 4,276
Rep Power: 20Keano has a spectacular aura aboutKeano has a spectacular aura aboutKeano has a spectacular aura about
Re: New TM list does not represent IRAN!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exoma View Post
soon inshallah

Ya ghamare bani haashem!
__________________
I Love Girls!
Keano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2017, 11:22 AM   #30
Exoma
IK Captain
 
Exoma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Age: 28
Posts: 3,959
Rep Power: 18Exoma has a spectacular aura aboutExoma has a spectacular aura about
Re: New TM list does not represent IRAN!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keano View Post
Ya ghamare bani haashem!
YA MOHAMMAD PEYGHAMBAREH BOZORG
__________________
The IK Videogame Master.
Exoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:24 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright @ 2007 Irankicks.com