Irankicks Football Talk

Go Back   Irankicks Football Talk > Rules Read before posting > Coach's Corner > IKTube
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-06-2009, 11:06 PM   #41
IK Goal Keeper
Rep Power: 15Rock will become famous soon enoughRock will become famous soon enough
Re: Kamran & Hooman: We are Canadian.

Originally Posted by PersianPlaya408 View Post
yeah see this is the difference between me and you

i dont know your background, whether you have even been to iran at all... because i Have never been to iran

HOWEVER... i was raised in an iranian family... where stuff like this matters

sure they dont owe me anything... but they owe the iranian community and people at least some gratification... nobody is asking them to split their profits with anybody... but recognizing, that these people are the reason these guys are famous would be a decent idea... to bad their WACKKK Agent told them to not mention being iranian

funny thing is, good luck trying to break through the american market kamran and houman looool... the moment houman opened his mouth, his persian accent was obvious.... better stick to Persian Parties and concerts, because ur gona get laughed off the stage if u try to come to regular night clubs with that wackkkk style... kamran houman, dissapointed all of us... case closed...
Doesn't matter if you've been to Iran or not. What matters is that they provide a service to you which is entertainment. In return, you buy a ticket, because you want to be entertained. That's it, that's all. They don't owe you anything, you don't them anything other than this transaction...the exchange of money for entertainment.

As for them "disppointing all of us" well, their concerts are still totally sold I don't know what you're talking about. If anything, they are bigger than ever.
*Am I being sarcastic, or are you reading it wrong? Think about it!
Rock is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-06-2009, 11:22 PM   #42
IK Coach
Rep Power: 20Keano has a spectacular aura aboutKeano has a spectacular aura aboutKeano has a spectacular aura about
Icon6 Re: Kamran & Hooman: We are Canadian.

Well said Rock!

PP408 jaan,

You are definitely entitled to what you believe is right to perceive of them, so am I and other people. We only have a little of disagreement on who owe who and what's owed in between. I don't believe Kahoo bros owe any one of us anything, just as much as we don't owe them! this is not a one way highyway, for the same logic as one may suppose these brothers owe them anything it is only fair to apply the same rule vice-versa.

I come across many people who constantly complain about this matter and how unpatriotic the bros are, however I know for fact that many of those very same unhappy folks purchased Kahoo's concerts in LA and Vegas and as a matter of fact some of them went backstage and took pics with them, some even couldn't stop shaking their booties while dancing to their music at their Vegas concert. How hypocritical! How bizarre! Double standard!
I Love Girls!
Keano is offline   Reply With Quote