Irankicks Football Talk

Go Back   Irankicks Football Talk > Irankicks.com Rules Read before posting > International Football Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 12-11-2017, 03:26 AM   #1
Pouya82

Rep Power: 24Pouya82 is a jewel in the roughPouya82 is a jewel in the roughPouya82 is a jewel in the roughPouya82 is a jewel in the rough
Man United vs Man City ends in UFC Fighting

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...nel-derby.html

Yesterdays debry clash between the two Manchester teams backed by Pep and Morinho ended with a huge fight in the tunnel.

I'm a Man United fan but when you lose a game it should never turn into a fight.
Old 12-11-2017, 07:12 PM   #2
dariush-44
Hall of famer

Re: Man United vs Man City ends in UFC Fighting

dailymail has so many pictures, but any video?

weekend derbies in EPL were jan-jaali. This was the most intense post-match interview I've seen from Klopp video

Liverpool - Everton also proved a bit wild, in these past few years, as a close follower of Liverpool, I hadn't seen us dominate the merseyside derby THIS well but only walk away with a point.

Last edited by dariush-44 : 12-11-2017 at 07:17 PM.
dariush-44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2018, 05:54 AM   #3
Sherwin

Rep Power: 27Sherwin has a spectacular aura aboutSherwin has a spectacular aura aboutSherwin has a spectacular aura about
Re: Man United vs Man City ends in UFC Fighting

As a Bayern fan I love it first City loses to United so I get to see Pep Guardiola blow a two goal lead. Then City loses to Liverpool in the CL. I have said this before and I will say it again, Pep Guardiola is a $2 coach with $200,000,000 talent, he is the most overrated coach in all of football.

Pep Guardiola is a prostitute: he will just go to the highest bidder, he is like a mercenary or soldier of fortune, a gun for hire with no morals. Pep teams usually do well in league play, be it La Liga, Bayern or City but he can never win the big one, unless it is with Barce. I am so glad we got rid of him, Carlo Ancelotti and we brought back Josef "Jupp" Heynckes. He was the last coach who got a treble for us. As you guys can tell I am not found of Pep Guardiola. The German vocabulary word of the day is Schadenfreude, Mia San Mia und prost!