View Single Post
Old 02-23-2006, 01:00 PM   #19
Sina
Banned

Re: Let's discuss Iran-Taipei

Dear Kazem

With all fairness lets not make this thread about Daei. We were just simply putting down our ideas on this game and how bad or good we executed. Honestly I believe you are being biased when you give a free pass to Akbarpour and on the other hand ignoring whatever Daei did for the team yesterday.

Contrary to you I believe Daei played OK and my problem was the fact that he played 90 full minutes and opportunity was not given to other players like Borhani and Rajabzadeh to play in this game. There was no reason for Daei to start IMO.

Akbarpour was nothing short of terrible. He did not pass the ball around and rather selfishly wanted to finish things up himself. That even got the criticism of his teammate at some point in the game. He had one horrible shot near the goal and missed two other opportunities. In fact if you want to compare him to Daei , the oldman was yek saro gardan better

Again I dont have a problem with Daei but how we approached this game and our team's strategy. Lets not make this thread about Daei vs this or that...

Also please lets not concern ourselves with If this or that happenned. We are discussing what actually occured here and nothing else.
Sina is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links