View Single Post
Old 02-17-2006, 01:31 AM   #2
Sina
Banned

Re: New TM list does not represent IRAN!!

Thanks Dashali for the post

I also dont understand why Sattare Zare who does play midfield was chosen over Mobali or others in IPL. Bargh has been nothing short of terrible this season when it has come to offense and they have not had much to say defensively either.

About Mirzapour, I also do agree that we need more depth in his position. Honestly, IMO Taleblu has done more this season for his team than Mirzapour for Foolad. When Esteghlal is the number one team in the country when it comes to least number of goals scored on, then Taleblu must be given the opportunity to play in Teame Melli.

My suggestion is to make Taleblou the goalie of Iran vs Costa Rica match for half the game and make him be the goalie for the entire match against Chinese Taipei.

I would also like to see Branko giving RajabZadeh, Borhani, Jabbari, and Madanchi some playing time in both of these games. If we were to approach this wisely then we could change our formations entirely from one half to the other in both upcomming games. Give everyone a chance to shine and make their case.

We should not be afraid of losing in these games. I would be much happier if we gave all the players an oppotunity and we lost rather we won by a narrow margin without all players on the pitch. This is a make or break for many of these young folks Branko, consider all of them please.

There should be a tremendous push to get Mobali back to Teame Melli. I dont know how that would be possible but we need a big push...
Sina is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links