Irankicks Football Talk

Irankicks Football Talk (http://www.irankicks.com/ikboard/index.php)
-   IK Suggestion & complaint forum (http://www.irankicks.com/ikboard/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   My news articles (http://www.irankicks.com/ikboard/showthread.php?t=50300)

Exoma 04-27-2009 09:44 PM

My news articles

I've tried messaging Hamidoo and Shemruni. Neither of which seem to want to reply to me.

I was just wondering, are you guys even considering this or not? Because I feel that IK is my home, but there are other sites that would like me to write for them.

Personally, I would rather IK. So, come on, guys. At least someone fill me in on what's going on. IF you guys are even discussing it?

makaveli 04-27-2009 10:04 PM

Re: My news articles

What other sites are asking you to write for them?

Exoma 04-27-2009 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by makaveli (Post 479411)
What other sites are asking you to write for them?

They're not really websites, as much as just newspapers in the Toronto area.

And I'd have to just write about football as a whole, rather than just Iranian football, which I'd much rather do.

Keano 04-27-2009 11:44 PM

Exy,

Last year you expressed your interest in volunteering to write articles for the main page, consequently Shemruni replied to your request and asked you to contact him, even a few other members wondered what happened to you, however you just never responded.

I am sure either Shemruni or Hamidoo will get back with you shortly, they're barely around (LOL the only admins in charge of IK seldom seem to be around :D )

:beer::beer:

Shahinc 04-28-2009 02:04 AM

Why don't u post them as a New Thread ?? This way, we can all read it and also you will get some exposure as a sport writer.

Best of Luck.

Exoma 04-28-2009 02:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shahinc (Post 479415)
Why don't u post them as a New Thread ?? This way, we can all read it and also you will get some exposure as a sport writer.

Best of Luck.

I've already established a facebook account for people to get up to date live feeds of Irankicks news. :)

They just need to read the articles on there. I've already sent them both the links. :)

makaveli 04-28-2009 02:54 AM

Exoma, you really need to take a journalism class at your local college.

None of those articles were longer than a paragraph. I think only one used a quote. You also came across like Afshin Ghotbi's PR guy with some of your descriptions.

Hamidoo 04-28-2009 10:08 AM

Exoma, please check my PM.

Exoma 04-28-2009 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by makaveli (Post 479419)
Exoma, you really need to take a journalism class at your local college.

None of those articles were longer than a paragraph. I think only one used a quote. You also came across like Afshin Ghotbi's PR guy with some of your descriptions.

They aren't necessarily editorials. They're just up to date news feeds.

If I had a chance to actually interview Ghotbi, this would be a lot different.

But that you for the constructive criticism. :)