Irankicks Football Talk

Irankicks Football Talk (http://www.irankicks.com/ikboard/index.php)
-   In-Depth football discussions (http://www.irankicks.com/ikboard/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   New TM list does not represent IRAN!! (http://www.irankicks.com/ikboard/showthread.php?t=37728)

dashali 02-17-2006 01:01 AM

New TM list does not represent IRAN!!
 
It's a shame...
I understand that more people are trying to support this coach and TM...
but we, fans, need also make some noises ...
IFF and TM coaches need to hear this,,,,
this TM and these names that are invited....are not representing IRAN... :gun:

The list is...as usuall....
weak players on the list again and again...

tell me this....
when was the last time you saw MIRZAPOUR playing?

when was the last time you saw NOSRATI play a decent game?

when was the last time you saw SATTAR ZARE play well?

You might say....well TV does not show it unless it's against PP or SS...well, OK....true....but did you see a good game from them?
Just today, SATTAR ZARE was played by a kid...NAME... MOHAMMAD PARVIN. Mohammad Parvin made this guy to look like an a s s....last time was the same...against SS was the same...SATAR ZARE is not a TM calieber player... yet he gets the invitation :gun:

IMAN MOBALI, best player of IPL last year.....we all know why he was cut... yet the whole IRAN can see....we need to put stop to this MAFIA....

time is now
time is now to cut the hand of MAFIA soccer out of our TM...
I am surprised that people like Mr.ZAHAB and other reporters are not focusing on this? :cry:
we made signatures for ladies to go to AZADI STADIUM....but we totally forget about a great player be kept out of TM because of some people's connections????/ what a shame... :verymad:

This TM is nothing but a joke :verymad:
This TM has no plan :verymad:
TM has no objection :verymad:
no goals :verymad:
nothing....
and you can feel it from the list that our coach give it to us....
this is not a SCHINDLER's LIST...this is a death list...in ye liste ke faghat baraye ma abero riezie be bar mieyareh....
if we don't go with all of our best players....we better just stay home and watch the games....
we do not want be punching bag for other teams....

don't be fool by seeing some new names on the list...eventually the same players will be there...
just think for a second....
these 2 games could be a great show for another goalie!!!!
why can't we just use TALEBLOU.....VAEZI...ROODBARIEYAN....
why do we have to invite MIRZA DERAZ AGAIN AND AGAIN....????
he has not been on the field for a while....and these 2 games can be good for us to see another goalie....
hey, keep the deraz in goal....but at least try and give a chance to other goalies as well.....

I just hope with a pressure from media and YOU, fans....players like MOBALI get back to TM....and players like TALEBLOU get a chance to play for IRANIAN NATIONAL TEAM.....

IRANETEHHHHHHHHHH :irani:

Sina 02-17-2006 01:31 AM

Re: New TM list does not represent IRAN!!
 
Thanks Dashali for the post

I also dont understand why Sattare Zare who does play midfield was chosen over Mobali or others in IPL. Bargh has been nothing short of terrible this season when it has come to offense and they have not had much to say defensively either.

About Mirzapour, I also do agree that we need more depth in his position. Honestly, IMO Taleblu has done more this season for his team than Mirzapour for Foolad. When Esteghlal is the number one team in the country when it comes to least number of goals scored on, then Taleblu must be given the opportunity to play in Teame Melli.

My suggestion is to make Taleblou the goalie of Iran vs Costa Rica match for half the game and make him be the goalie for the entire match against Chinese Taipei.

I would also like to see Branko giving RajabZadeh, Borhani, Jabbari, and Madanchi some playing time in both of these games. If we were to approach this wisely then we could change our formations entirely from one half to the other in both upcomming games. Give everyone a chance to shine and make their case.

We should not be afraid of losing in these games. I would be much happier if we gave all the players an oppotunity and we lost rather we won by a narrow margin without all players on the pitch. This is a make or break for many of these young folks Branko, consider all of them please.

There should be a tremendous push to get Mobali back to Teame Melli. I dont know how that would be possible but we need a big push...

Kaz 02-17-2006 01:47 AM

Re: New TM list does not represent IRAN!!
 
Well Dashali jaan, are you sure? I mean we're being ushered into the "it's too late era" and we must SUPPORT this joke we call a coach. :rolleyes:

We need a big push as aforesaid and we need it now. If Arie Haan can be contracted to Perspolis you can bet your shirin polo that TM can as well. The IFF are complacent for a reason and if no one puts pressure on this entity they will have no reason to push for the better. I really don't care how it's done, Branko has gone to his country and while there said that Nuclear energy is Iran's right and favoured the move as a political strategy to stay on the team. If anyone, Iranian or foreign want to become coach they must appeal to the people in power. Because I do not see Dadkaan having to answer to anybody and the persons who can force change are in government. Since the government couldn't care less about the issue, the argument/altnerative must be given in a light in which they will care.

fakhfour 02-17-2006 09:18 AM

Re: New TM list does not represent IRAN!!
 
If we are talking about the list, we should be fair: Show the weak points of this list; show also the good choices and come with propositions.

Dashali jaan, insulting Mirzapour is not a solution and it's not decent for deep discussions forum; that was a remark about your post.

About the list, the guys you mention are all members of the TM that qualified us for the World Cup. That doesn't mean they are the bests, they just have more experience. You can not wash away the fix players of TM. You improve a team by injecting new blood and adding competition. Then you choose the best (I donít say Branco will choose the best, but the invitation is based on logic).

You have not been fair, because you did not mention the new players who have been invited, the two goalkeepers (Taleblou and Roudbarian, the bests of the IPL); you didn't mention Kazemian, Borhani and Khatibi...

If you want to criticise in a constructive way, you need to see both positive and negative points.

IMHO, only Mobali is missing, and I don't even know anything about his last games in UE. Could you please name the players who deserve to be there and have not been invited?

I am optimistic about the list. I would like to see how Branco will use these players in the future games, if he gives them a chance to show and if they show that they deserve it (not like Ansarian who is punished by Haan just after his invitation to TM!). I think about Kazemian, Khatibi, Borhani, Akbarpour, Ö who deserved their places on the list and should get a chance to shine. TM needs new blood and constructive criticism.

dashali 02-17-2006 09:51 AM

Re: New TM list does not represent IRAN!!
 
aghaye FAKHFOUR....jane gol
I have been calling MIRZA DERAZ for the past 2 years...go back check my threads...if you don't like it...too bad
I even told himself...mirza deraz...and he laughed at it, just for your info... everytime I talked to Naser Navaserzadeh, who is a great friend, I call him Mirza Deraz.....;)

as for other names in the list.....The point was not adding more names.. the point is,
he invited the same players although half of them had a weak performance in their club level.... question is....what is he looking for?
He makes a decision base on what?! he needs to let us know as well...
we, IRANAINS FOOTBALL FANS, have the right to know...after all this is our NATIONAL TEAM and we have more rights than a koon nashoor like Branco.... by the way, you don't like this, don't go further ;)

You asked about Iman Mobali.....He is the star in Dubai leage right now...I forgot how many goals he scored but this is not the only issue, he is still taking free kicks and scoring....he is still on top of the news...
let me see,,,,,,JAVAD NEKOUNAM who is allways a fix player for BRANKO did not even last 6 months in 1 screwed up team....yet Iman Mobali is the star...
compare the 2 and tell me what you get out of it...

you said once to me, u played for PP....well....if you ever touched a ball and have the understanding of this game....how could you accept to see the same names on the list, when YOU know they did not do well....

you say.....Taleblou this and that were invited....my question is....if he really invited them to play, whay did he invite the MIRZA DERAZ again???? what was the reason?
could you answer this?
and I am willing to put money down that Mirza will play again and again....
Taleblou will warm up the bench and maybe, maybe, he gets a few minutes chance....

we don't have much time for preperation and yet these games that we have, we need to test new players.....we need to test taleblou when the defense is...REZAIE and golmohammadi...we need to test Akbarpour when he has Karimi and KIa behind him to support and feed him.....then u will see how he can finish....

you are happy with the list....good for u....this list does not represent IRAN and IRANIAN players....in my opinion... I accept your opinion .... :kobedeh:

Another issue that you just passed is....SATTAR ZARE.....why is he there? what did he do?
we forget about DAEI.....since this is DAEI's TM anyhow....the most scorer in the world, cannot even become the most scorer in the freeky, looser IPL...looool...that is funny...and yes his team is doing well.....but man, he sucks....anyhow.... tell me about those names?
why are they invited again?
Zare....Nosrati....Navidkia....Alavi,,,,by the way, Alavi has been injured and missed most of IPL games, just so you know ;) yet these names still show on the list....

Iranetehhhhhhhhhhh :irani:

fakhfour 02-17-2006 10:27 AM

Re: New TM list does not represent IRAN!!
 
Dashali jaan
Let's go point by point:

Quote:

Originally Posted by dashali
...I have been calling MIRZA DERAZ for the past 2 years...

dashali jaan
This is not a reason. You don't respect the IK forums rules. You are an old member here and if you don't respect the rules, who will do?

Quote:

Originally Posted by dashali
...the point is, he invited the same players...

No he didn't. There are new names and you know it. You say this team doesn't represent Iran. Give me the names who represent Iran please...


Quote:

Originally Posted by dashali
...You asked about Iman Mobali...

Mobali has not been invited, that's a fact. He is good, that's also a fact. But the list which makes happy everyone does not exist. I'm either not happy, I also wanted Mobali on the list, but the team has one coach.

Quote:

Originally Posted by dashali
...you said once to me, u played for PP...

I have never said I played for PP!!! But you repeat the "same names" argument and I have already answered...
Quote:

Originally Posted by dashali
...you say.....Taleblou this and that were invited....my question is....if he really invited them to play, whay did he invite the MIRZA DERAZ again???? what was the reason?

The goalkeeper of a National team needs experience. Mirza is not the best, but has more experience than the others. From the technical point of view, he is at least the third. But we should see Taleblou and Roudbarian under pressure to be able to judge. You can not kick off Mirzapour from the team without having a good keeper!
Quote:

Originally Posted by dashali
...we don't have much time for preperation and yet these games that we have, we need to test new players.....we need to test taleblou when the defense is...REZAIE and golmohammadi...we need to test Akbarpour when he has Karimi and KIa behind him to support and feed him.....then u will see how he can finish...

Here you are right. I accept this one. This is what I call a constructive criticism.

Quote:

Originally Posted by dashali
...you are happy with the list....good for u....this list does not represent IRAN and IRANIAN players....in my opinion... I accept your opinion ....

Do you represent Iran?! Have you read the comments of the IK members about the list? More than 70% of them are happy with the list!

Quote:

Originally Posted by dashali
...SATTAR ZARE... DAEI...Nosrati....Navidkia....Alavi.

This is also a constructive criticism, but it's difficult for a man you call "... NASHOOR" to hear your voice! Being constructive starts with being respectful.

IK COP 02-17-2006 12:52 PM

Re: New TM list does not represent IRAN!!
 
Dashali, You can discuss it without personal insults, name calling etc. If you wish to have a serious discussion then compile your words in same fashion. Not too many people will take you seriously this way.

The entire point of this new forum is to discuss topics without resorting to insults.

Kaiser Amir 02-17-2006 02:22 PM

Re: New TM list does not represent IRAN!!
 
I'm going to add my two cents here.
This is strictly my opinion. I don't want to go through a YEK-O-DO over it with anyone.

Basically, I might be wrong, I might be right, but this is how I see things:


In a country like Iran with a population close to 80 million people, you have 80 million football coaches with 80 million different lists for Team Melli.

At the end of day though, ONE MAN is paid to make a list and is RESPONSIBLE for the choices he makes.

This man, Branko Ivankovic, is a professional coach.
He has a quality that we ALL can agree on:

HE KNOWS A THING OR TWO ABOUT FOOTBALL MORE THAN THE REST OF US


Since Ivankovic is RESPONSIBLE for the choices he makes (unlike us!) he will be FIRED if those choices will prove to be wrong.
So far, RESULTS are on his side and prove that Ivankovic has made the right choices.

Thats why, even though the latest Team Melli list includes a few players I don't like either, I DO NOT allow myself to throw dirt at Ivankovic.

He is the coach.
I'm not.

If things go wrong, he'll get the sack.
I'll continue to post on IK.

If things go well, Ivankovic will be a hero.
I'll continue to post on IK.


So, I say if we hire a coach for the national team and pay him TOP DOLLARS, we should let the guy do HIS JOB.
If he gets the results, and Ivankovic has gotten the results, let him CONTINUE to do his job.

Take France and Aime Jacquet for example.
The guy left out Eric Cantona and David Ginola from the 1998 World Cup squad.
The entire France called for his head...BEFORE THE TOURNAMENT.
After it, when France became World Champions, all french press, including the prestigious L'Equipe magazine issued a PUBLIC APPLOGY to Jacquet.

I'm not saying Ivankovic is going to win the World Cup, but I say let him DIE BY HIS OWN SWORD.

IK COP 02-17-2006 02:35 PM

Re: New TM list does not represent IRAN!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaiser Amir
In a country like Iran with a population close to 80 million people, you have 80 million football coaches with 80 million different lists for Team Melli.

At the end of day though, ONE MAN is paid to make a list and is RESPONSIBLE for the choices he makes..

Can not disagree with this comment. 100% true.

The problem is we assume Branko's performance effects his job. It seems it doesnt. I can assure you regardless of how bad TM plays Branko will not be fired. At same time it is absolutly pointless to drop a coach 3 months before departure to Germany. What makes the next coach any different?

To be honest I have given up on this topic. Like it or not Branko is here to stay and his decision to select players wont be effected but what we discuss here.

All I hope is for TM to play well in Germany. The negative political campaign that will surround our players in Germany will be their main obsticle.

fakhfour 02-17-2006 03:10 PM

Re: New TM list does not represent IRAN!!
 
There are many good points in what Amir and Perjad say. I fully agree. I just wanted to add something to their comments:
You all know I don't like Branco's style of coaching. But to be fair, we wanted him to be open to criticism. Look at his list: there are many guys we (supporters and media) wanted on the list and they are almost all invited. I think it's maybe possible to see more positive changes if we learn to encourage them. It's not enough to put up the weak points; we should learn to praise the good moves too.

Kian 02-17-2006 03:25 PM

Re: New TM list does not represent IRAN!!
 
The trust I have in Branko is of the same nature as blind faith. I'm hoping he is going to do the right thing based on his past performances. Our team has always played great in tournaments and seeing the pattern there I will reserve my criticism for the time that he does not perform to realistic expectations. I have been telling my friends that Iran will advance as the first team, but in all honesty I don't expect us to get more than one win. If Branko manages to do that then he has met realistic expectations, if he goes beyond that then he has just made a name for himself in Football. Let's not kid ourselves here we are not Brazil but nevertheless we gave Branko the chance of a life time and I'm sure he realizes that if he fails he will be just another second tier "Vic", so he is going to try everything in his power to make his team better. Hence any list that he comes up with is the perfect list for the time being.


P.S There could be forces outside of Branko's control in which case they would exist for any coach after him so changing him would not do much good, at least he is familiar with the system in Iran.

Kaz 02-17-2006 04:17 PM

Re: New TM list does not represent IRAN!!
 
It will come down to how he plays his selections, IF he plays them I mean. If he doesn't you can rest assured, all this is an eye-wash (as was everything before, but let's give it another chance...yes ANOTHER one) and we can categorically label him a sell-out. It doesn't matter to who, because he isn't representing our country's best interests.

PersianPlaya408 02-19-2006 05:58 PM

Re: New TM list does not represent IRAN!!
 
im with fakhfour, kian and kaiser on this one....

okay players like Nosrati and Zareh were used highly in qualification and have been used in team melli quite alot by branko.... so im not surprised they are on list.... even though they have not been too great on national level recently...t hey have still been influential and consistent in the league and branko is giving them a chance in training...

the thing i like about this list is Kazemian, M. Jabbari, Sadeghi, Madanchi, Akbarpour.... these are the type of players we need in team melli....

note, Zareh plays midfield in bargh in IPL, however he has NEVER been used as a midfielder in national team, and will not be..... i think they are still considering him for left back, in our 4-4-2 system (or 4-4-1-1, or 4-5-1, call it wat u want).... however the inclusion of Madanchi gives us more options, he has been pretty solid in left back for perspolis and is also good in attack and can be used as a left midfielder backup for Zandi.....

only thing that i am not too happy about is that Nikbakht doesnt have enough courage to get himself in NT shape....

oh yeah, i also agree that Mobali definetely should have been invited... but not instead of Zareh... because zareh has been one of barghs best players this season.... i think Alavi should not have been invited... but the reason Branko invited alavi is because in this list there are no other definsive midfielders to be a backup for nekounam.... personally i think Mojtaba Jabbari can be a good defensive midfielder, as well as an attacker... however i dont htink branko considers him ready yet...

also i think Navidkia is on poor form now, and if he doesnt show something in these camps and friendlies, he will not go to world cup with tm

dashali 02-20-2006 12:55 AM

Re: New TM list does not represent IRAN!!
 
Kaiser jan...damet garm....at least one who knows about soccer says something intelligent ;)
I do agree with you about 1 million list and and and ...I have said it in the past about the "soccer analyst" and as you see we have a lot of them just here ;)
I am not a reporter
I am not a writer
and I won't gather my info and divide them and high light stuff and and and..
I talk ... be zabane saliese farsi ;) and whatever I say comes from playing experience and coaching experience....
I am not like some people who just want be...nevrmind...
... as you said .. no coach can satisfy Iranians...no matter what...
if you recall.....I supported Branco all the way down and through qualification. But now, our team melli is going to the next level of games
our team melli will play against the best of the best teams
our team melli is not just representing Iran....it's representing one of the ASIAn team....
we need change
we need a change in staff
we need a change in players we choose
we need to use all of our weapons .....by weapons I mean best players, I need to clarify this for some members who cannot grasp what I say....well what do u expect from a dahatie ;)
anyhow....as I said before...and as you and I talked few times about it.... Branko needs to change his style of coaching a club team....he is coaching a national team....
Inviting a goalie who was injured for the past 3 months and has not been in any game.....is not a wise idea....
inviting a player who has missed so many balls and basically has been the soorakhe in defa......is not right....
how come Nosrati comes and in an interview says that he is 100% sure about his position in 2006 in Germany and he will be the starter??? Even Daei does not say this,,,,how come NOSRATI says it?
could that be,,,hmmmmmm.....faraki and shahrokhie are supporting him??? good question.... :cool:
I do complain about this list and still ay that does not represent Iran.... I might not be qualified to write for a paper....or a web site or be a MODERATOR at IK ;) however, I am qualified as a coach with "A" license and an old player who played in Germany and Iran....be ghoolie ma khake in football ro khordiem ;)....to criticise (sp) this list and the way players were chosen....

Iman Mobali is a friend of mine.....not only because of my friendship but he can help this team....he shall not be punished for his childish action.... any youth player will make that kind of mistake....

Kaiser jan....damet garm...and hope this clearify what and why I said it....

fakhfour jan....I won't reply to every single line....let's say...we agree to disagree on several issues involving soccer in general....it's easy to sit beside the field and say....LENGHESH KON....all I say

Iranetehhhhhhhhhh :gaol:

Kaiser Amir 02-21-2006 08:18 AM

Re: New TM list does not represent IRAN!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by dashali

I am not a reporter
I am not a writer
and I won't gather my info and divide them and high light stuff and and and..

I might not be qualified to write for a paper....or a web site or be a MODERATOR at IK ;)

dashali Jan,

First of all, I want to clear something.

I hope by the above sentences you are not being IRONIC about me.
Ya be ghole maaruf inshallah be man kenaye nemizani.

I NEVER said that to express YOUR OPINION about football you should be a reporter, or write for a newspaper, or be a moderator on a football site.

If you show me a post under which I said something like this, then I will NEVER post on IK or any other site.

Anyone, even baghalle sare kuche :D is free to have a say about football.

Hala shoma ke jaye khod dari va man chon midunam shoma vaghan football bazi kardi va madrake morabi-gari dari, hamishe baraye nazare shoma bishtar ehteram ghael budam va hastam.

Ino kheyli sadeghane migam.


Quote:

Originally Posted by dashali
But now, our team melli is going to the next level of games
our team melli will play against the best of the best teams

Agreed dashali Jan!

We are going to the next level.
But, going to the next level and BEING SUCCESSFUL (pay attention to this part) requires a FOOTBALL ORGANIZATION that can handle this next level.

Do you think the iranian football organization is ready to go to the next level?

By football organization I mean:

- Our football facilities
- Our domestic league
- Our youth programm
- Our football federation
- Our iranian coaches


Quote:

Originally Posted by dashali
Branko needs to change his style of coaching a club team....he is coaching a national team....

dashali Jan,

Again, I agree with you.

Ivankovic has turned the national team of Iran to a club team.
70% of the players are ALWAYS there.

But, I say lets INVESTIGATE WHY he is doing this?

Maybe because our FEDERATION can not set up enough friendlies so NEW PLAYERS can gain international experience as well.

Maybe if last month the IFF had arranged a tournament with 6-7 games in Cyprus lets say, then Ivankovic could have used NEW PLAYERS in international matches and change this club-style we do not like so much.

But, instead of going to Cyprus (I keep offering Cyprus as an example because in this period of time there are many teams having camps there), we sent a side to Kish Island who played a crappy game against Montakhabe Kish!!!

dashali Jan,

These are the REAL PROBLEMS our football is facing.
I say provide Ivankovic with the TOOLS he needs to do his job and if he keeps using the same starting 11 in seven consecutiv friendlies then kick him out!

Kaz 02-21-2006 11:53 AM

Re: New TM list does not represent IRAN!!
 
WOW. How many players has he played out of position? How many times has he used Zareh? Even with the relative few friendlies that we've had, he hasn't shown any improvement, or regard to our TM. This is not something to blame IFF/grass roots on.

dashali 02-24-2006 01:49 AM

Re: New TM list does not represent IRAN!!
 
Kaiser jan...thanks for the reply...1st of all, I was not referring to you about being a reporter and and and,,, in the past 4 years, I have seen your writing and knowledge about the game....I was referring to some people who do not know the difference between a soccer ball and watermelon...farghe toop va hendooneh ra nemiedoonan mieyan inja tafsier miekonan ;) I was directiong that statement to them....and there are many of them here or other persian sites....trust me ;)
I have not been very active here lately since I do have to make money sometimes and feed the kids ;) but then when you come here after a while you see howmany SOCCER ANALYST we got and did not know...looooool
and when you read the first 2 lines, you understand that this person has never coached in his life....trust me, it's tough
yet we got some people say....lenghesh kon...
I hope you take your time and read the latest interview Nader did with Heshmat Mohajerani....it's awsem.... just hear it from a well known coach with proven record....forget about dashali ;)
Branko brought us to WC....but honostly...k..re ghool ra ke nashkoond... if Iran cannot be the top 4 team in Asia....bayad saremoon ra bezariem zamin va bemieriem....
Barnko is using Iran to get to WC 2006, sit on the bench, so he can sign a multi MILLION DOLLAR contract later on with an ARAB team from Persian gulf and and and,,,,oon ke delesh be hale Iran va inke che vazie piesh bieyad nemiesoozeh....and god knows that if he fail badly, he would not even show up in Iran and from Germany will go home... like HIS BOSS DID 4 years ago ;)

did you see the game against TAIWAN? everyone knew they had nothing to say to our LIONS....yet he used the same players...
tell me this....
and be honost please....
what if we did not use....
NEKOUNAM.....GOLMOHAMMADI....KAABI...DAIE...NOSRAT I...
and instead....used those who we are not sure....and have questions about them....?? would that be so bad?
If he does not know his players, if he is not sure about the list, if he is still looking for players....then why didn't he use
RAJABZADEH.....SADEGHI...SHOJAIE...ENAYATI....
trust me on this....if we had Enayati and Akbarpour in front with JABARi behind them.....Iran would have beat them by 10 goals....I am dead serious...

if we don't use the players we invite to the camp in games like this....how can we cut some and not others?

When was the last time BRANKO went to SHIRAZ and watched a game?
Did he ever leave TEHRAN to see a game?
yet he goes to GERMANY and see how KARIMI is doing....loool free trip with IFF paying....hell, I go to.... :cool:

Kaiser jan....to zendeh va ma zendeh...list will be the same as before... players will be the same as before....still SATTAR ZARE will be there, when everyone....even my AMMEH...knows that ZARE is SOORAKH....
we allways talk about left left and left.....yet we saw how MADANCHI does.
Compare ZARE AND MAADANCHI....tell me the truth...who did better..
yet I am wiling to bet...zare will be in Germany...

last but not least.....we have talented young players....now it's time to give them a chance....that's how you can build a better program...think about future....a good coach will allways focus on the future as well as present time....not just PRESENT...

Iranetehhhhhhhhhhhhh and let's pray.....we do better than SAUDI did in 2002

HoomanYZ 02-24-2006 02:38 AM

Re: New TM list does not represent IRAN!!
 
Dashali jan,

I hope you don't mind me jumping pAberahneh in your topic. lol. I agree with many of the points that you said. I think Madanchi should be our left back from now on, if he can keep up his form. ( Of course he needs to get a chance. ) Also, I think Daei should be on the bench playing last 20-30 minutes of the game if his services are needed ( depending on the game's dynamic). So, I am in agreement with a lot of what you said. I personally don't care about Taiwan's game. We need to think world cup only. I think you are right to ask that Branko needed to give a chance to the invited players, instead of using the already tested players over and over again. However, there is one point that confuses me. So, I am asking your opinion as a coach:

When Branko sent all our subs against Azebayjan, many of well respected IK members - including yourself if I am not mistaken - were calling for Branko's head. The argument was: This is his way to just shut people's mouth. He sends this players who have never played with each other in the second half to prove his main line up, used in first half was much better. He was accused of trying to fool people. Many of us asked him to include the two or three new players at a time, so that they can gel in the team, not put all of them in the pitch to have a shalam shoorba. This makes sense to me. This is also what Branko did in Taiwan game. Now you are criticizing him for not giving a chance to more players. ( Khatibi, Akbarpour, Madanchi, Jabbari, Teymourian) were all new players. That's 5 players. I am not including Kazemian because he has been on the team on and off. So, as a coach which approach do you suggest?

Great thread by the way. It opened a lot of good discussions. Eventhough I disagree with your title and think only Mobali should be added to this list. Therefore, I think this list pretty much represents the best Iran has. :beer:

fakhfour 02-24-2006 06:36 AM

Re: New TM list does not represent IRAN!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by dashali
...I was referring to some people who do not know the difference between a soccer ball and watermelon...farghe toop va hendooneh ra nemiedoonan mieyan inja tafsier miekonan ;) I was directiong that statement to them....and there are many of them here or other persian sites....trust me ;)...

dashali jaan
With all my due respect to you, I think this statement is offensive and arrogant. You estimate that you are an expert, because you have been a coach, or/and a player, then you contradict yourself by criticising Mohajerani, who is much more experienced than you as a coach!
dashali jaan, you don't need to be coach, or a football player if you want to be a football fan and enjoy the game and give your opinion about your beloved team.

dashali 02-24-2006 09:46 AM

Re: New TM list does not represent IRAN!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by fakhfour
dashali jaan
With all my due respect to you, I think this statement is offensive and arrogant. You estimate that you are an expert, because you have been a coach, or/and a player, then you contradict yourself by criticising Mohajerani, who is much more experienced than you as a coach!
dashali jaan, you don't need to be coach, or a football player if you want to be a football fan and enjoy the game and give your opinion about your beloved team.

either your English is not good or you are just ignorant person...
I never criticize MOhajeranie....read my post before you open ...
you can give your opinion....but some people think by writing 2 pages of bs become a football expert...
if you think I am arrogant and and and....please, don't read my threads.. that way you won't get aggrevated and won't be upset ;)

HOOMAN jan...
thanks for the compliment...I do not recall the Azarbayjan game and subs... but what I can add here is....I don't criticize Branko for using JABARI and and and....as a matter of fact, I am saying, he should have used more players and let DAEI, NEKOUNAM and GOLMOHAMMADI AND KAABI on the bench,,,,
I said before....I am not a writer....and maybe you mis-understood me....

In the months ahead of us....we need to give a chance to our players...other than who we know..... be ghoole khodemoon...bayad be in javoonha meydoon bedan, vagharneh footballe ma pieshraft nemiekoneh...

Iranetehhhhhhhhhhhh :irani:


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:57 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright @ 2007 Irankicks.com