PDA

View Full Version : Perspolis 4 - Ghale Noee 0

Hamidoo
12-01-2017, 12:13 PM
We scored 4 and did not score another 4 ;) ....

:Pers::Pers::Pers:

Jashar
12-01-2017, 01:20 PM
We scored 4 and did not score another 4 ;) ....

:Pers::Pers::Pers:

Branko is building a dynasty!!!

Ali_Europe
12-02-2017, 07:21 AM
All I can say about Galenoei

Parody & Reality

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Z70Gn9XQn58

KavehOC
12-02-2017, 02:40 PM
Hi Hamidoo jan...it has been awhile.
Perspolis was awsome...it is so nice to see the attacking game it plays.
Cheers.

Keano
12-04-2017, 04:14 PM
Given various circumstances , this match and win felt so good. Amazing despite not having Taremi with the team, we still manage to score and win in such joyous fashion!

Seyed Jalal has been one of the biggest blessings for both TM and Perspolis. We all saw the consequences of not having his services with TM and Perspolis. Who can replace him once he retires? only God knows!

Hamidoo
12-05-2017, 06:15 PM
Cheers.

Mokhelsetam! I was actually thinking about you few days ago. So good to see the old timers again!

Hamidoo
12-05-2017, 06:18 PM
Cheers.

Oh I was so excited seeing you again that I forgot to tell you that I moved to California two years ago :D:D

KavehOC
12-05-2017, 08:22 PM
Oh I was so excited seeing you again that I forgot to tell you that I moved to California two years ago :D:D

Hamidoo jan awesome...where in California are you?
Let's get in touch

Keano
12-06-2017, 03:47 PM

How do you like Californian lifestyle? Do you miss Canada? I always do!

Hamidoo
12-07-2017, 11:58 AM
How do you like Californian lifestyle? Do you miss Canada? I always do!

I actually moved to Michigan from Canada in early 2009, and then moved from Michigan to California last year. We are currently in San Jose area and honestly speaking, the housing, traffic and poor customer service (all compared to Michigan) drive me nuts here. On the positive side though, I absolutely love my job, and of course the weather :D

Jashar
12-07-2017, 12:03 PM
I actually moved to Michigan from Canada in early 2009, and then moved from Michigan to California last year. We are currently in San Jose area and honestly speaking, the housing, traffic and poor customer service (all compared to Michigan) drive me nuts here. On the positive side though, I absolutely love my job, and of course the weather :D

What about hockey? Do you care for the San Jose Sharks? :D

Hamidoo
12-07-2017, 02:24 PM
What about hockey? Do you care for the San Jose Sharks? :D

Nah... Hockey is so lame ...

dariush-44
12-07-2017, 02:39 PM
I wish our 3 reps in the ACL much luck. We need to rule this tournament, soon or later :mad2:

I don't know which team has the toughest draw here:

Group A: Al Jazira (UAE), Al Ahli (KSA), Tractorsazi Tabriz (IRI), Winner of Playoff 3

Group C: Persepolis FC (IRI), Al Sadd SC (QAT), Al Wasl (UAE), Winner of Playoff 4

Group D: Al Hilal SFC (KSA), Esteghlal FC (IRI), Al Rayyan SC (QAT), Winner of Playoff 1

Hamsaei shodim! :Pers: khosh omadi - movafagh bashi. great companies and economy in california (specially San Jose, where you are) but frequently over worked as Keano said in another thread (be it employees or business owner). Still much better than east coast - those guys in New England / NY area wake up at 5am every day.

Btw, go to a Sharks game at SAP Center. You won't regret it!

Keano
12-07-2017, 04:59 PM
Honestly with the current state of our club managements and in its chaotic financial turmoil, I doubt our clubs can go much far into ACL competitions. We're talking about competing against teams like Al-Hilal, Al-Ain, Urawa-Reds and many many other clubs with budgets of almost our entire PGL teams' budgets.

Not being able to buy fancy and key foreign players has been our biggest shortcoming, when it comes to playing against these teams!

Keano
12-07-2017, 05:05 PM

Oh try LA haha. Traffic, pollution is way worse. Not to mention its super hot summers. I love Bay area.

My favorite city in America is San Diego!