PDA

View Full Version : Jigarrrraaaa....kojaein???

Jashar
11-27-2017, 07:01 AM
Ik Is Back!!!!!!!!!!!!:ik:

Pouya82
11-27-2017, 07:02 AM
Agha Jashar, please refer from using profanity or you will be banned!

Jashar
11-27-2017, 07:05 AM
Agha Jashar, please refer from using profanity or you will be banned!

Perjads reign is over! Now we make the rules! :ang:

Kaiser Amir
11-27-2017, 07:12 AM
The incredible thing is, after all these years, I still remember my nonsense password, allocated randomly by the site!

Pouya82
11-27-2017, 07:15 AM
The incredible thing is, after all these years, I still remember my nonsense password, allocated randomly by the site!

Haha, same goes for me. Though I had to give it a couple of tried before I found the right one. :ang:

Jashar
11-27-2017, 07:15 AM

THIS IS SO ****IN COOL!!!! HAhahahhaha

Kaiser Amir
11-27-2017, 07:23 AM
And, just so you know my password is freaking tough to remember, its: UTV3C

Remembering that from 7-8 years ago, that what I call a damn good memory.
Got it right from the first try, also :D

Pouya82
11-27-2017, 07:26 AM

You're a "Nabeghe"... We are old farts who hardly remember what we did yesterday :cooldude::rotflmao:

Cia
11-27-2017, 07:32 AM
Everybody, quick, discuss politics!

Jashar
11-27-2017, 07:34 AM
Everybody, quick, discuss politics!

Whatever happened in 2009....

Pouya82
11-27-2017, 07:43 AM
Whatever happened in 2009....

The Green Wave! :gun:

Jashar
11-27-2017, 08:50 AM
Exy bia!!!!!!!!

Jashar
11-27-2017, 09:42 AM
Exy bia!!!!!!!!

Pouya, mitarsam ke kesse digei nayaad! :(

Exoma
11-27-2017, 09:48 AM
Who is ready to ban me???

Heheheh

Jashar
11-27-2017, 09:50 AM
Who is ready to ban me???

Heheheh

Welcome home, Exy! 😄

Exoma
11-27-2017, 09:51 AM
Welcome home, Exy! 😄

Mokhlesam!

Who is the admin of the website? Let’s do a full refresh :$

Jashar
11-27-2017, 10:02 AM
Mokhlesam!

I guess it still has to be Perjad aka. IK Cop! :iran2:

Perjad, are you there? Hello?:ang:

Pouya82
11-27-2017, 10:26 AM
Mokhlesam!

I've missed you :D
Can I delete your threads and hand out warnings to you? :kobedeh:

Jashar
11-27-2017, 10:39 AM
I've missed you :D
Can I delete your threads and hand out warnings to you? :kobedeh:

Awwww, sure you can. I bet Exy would be more than happy with that. Am I right, Exy? :IK:

dariush-44
11-27-2017, 12:37 PM
almost had to use the brokem password reset feature w/ 1 attempt left. Khoda ra shokr :tooth:

:IFF: :daei2: :afc2: :kookoo:

Forgot the aggressive emojis.

Jashar
11-27-2017, 12:45 PM
almost had to use the brokem password reset feature w/ 1 attempt left. Khoda ra shokr :tooth:

:IFF: :daei2: :afc2: :kookoo:

Forgot the aggressive emojis.

Welcome back „home“!!!
I can‘t believe this is happening. Feels like a class reunion :)

Hamidoo
11-27-2017, 01:32 PM
Oh my ****ing god!!!!!

Am I dreaming or what????:IK::IK::IK:

Jashar
11-27-2017, 01:38 PM
Oh my ****ing god!!!!!

Am I dreaming or what????:IK::IK::IK:

Hamidooooooo, my old friend, welcome back home!!!
Chetori aziz?

I dream came true today....

rsedighi
11-27-2017, 02:07 PM
Wow brings back so many memories. My life has changed so much my last login... Good to be back

Jashar
11-27-2017, 02:21 PM
Wow brings back so many memories. My life has changed so much my last login... Good to be back

Hey man, Nice to have u back! How is life? :)

Exoma
11-27-2017, 02:25 PM
By far the least toxic Iranian football forum in the world!

We truly are all family!

Keano
11-27-2017, 02:27 PM
Whoaaaa WTF is going on? How on earth the forum came back to life? My goodness it's been almost 10 years since IK was shut down. And it's amazing to see all you lovely folks repost. Missed you all dearly.

Is Perjad still the webbie or it's a new owner? I hope we won't be let down once again!?

Amir jaan, my brother funnily I too remembered my password. Good to see you once again. BTW FYI I did reply back to your PM on PFDC regarding the question you had, however never heard back from you! :)

Jashar
11-27-2017, 02:31 PM
Whoaaaa WTF is going on? How on earth the forum came back to life? My goodness it's been almost 10 years since IK was shut down. And it's amazing to see all you lovely folks repost. Missed you all dearly.

Is Perjad still the webbie or it's a new owner? I hope we won't be let down once again!?

Amir jaan, my brother funnily I too remembered my password. Good to see you once again. BTW FYI I did reply back to your PM on PFDC regarding the question you had, however never heard back from you! :)

Keanooooo, dadash chetoriiiii? Hahaha, PFDC banned me today, just because I opened a thread about IK!!! :rotflmao:

Keano
11-27-2017, 02:32 PM
Just finished reading all 3 pages. Wow already several amazing old members are back. I really hope this will hold up and we can regrow our little community.

My f*^#@ng goodness so much memories attached to this forum. Takes me back to 2004-2010

Jashar how did you find out about forum's reactivation? Just randomly visited and dumbfounded by it?

Wow this is what it says for me:

Welcome, Keano.
You last visited: 05-07-2010 at 03:15 PM
Private Messages: Unread 1, Total 41.

Jashar
11-27-2017, 02:45 PM
Just finished reading all 3 pages. Wow already several amazing old members are back. I really hope this will hold up and we can regrow our little community.

My f*^#@ng goodness so much memories attached to this forum. Takes me back to 2004-2010

Jashar how did you find out about forum's reactivation? Just randomly visited and dumbfounded by it?

Welcome, Keano.

Yādesh bekheir vāghean!
Pouya82 and me messaged perjad a while ago. But he didn‘t reply.
So today as I noticed that it is Perjads Birthday (Facebook), I decided to check IK again and to my amazement I could log in! :D
Then I pmed u guys and here we are! :D
Apparently perjad had reactivated the message board the same day we had send him a message...

Keano
11-27-2017, 02:51 PM
Yādesh bekheir vāghean!
Pouya82 and me messaged perjad a while ago. But he didn‘t reply.
So today as I noticed that it is Perjads Birthday (Facebook), I decided to check IK again and to my amazement I could log in! :D
Then I pmed u guys and here we are! :D
Apparently perjad had reactivated the message board the same day we had send him a message...

Wow how cool is that? Dame hamatoon garm! :IK::IFF:

Jashar
11-27-2017, 03:10 PM
We gotta find Sherwin Razmy though!!! :D

Miss his made up stories! :rotflmao:

Keano
11-27-2017, 03:25 PM
We gotta find Sherwin Razmy though!!! :D

Miss his made up stories! :rotflmao:

Hahaha he got exposed several times with lies and he publicly apologized saying he has been seeing a professional to overcome his lying habits.

Although time after time he came back with a new username, making up lies again. Too bad detective KC was severley on his case and kept exposing him, followed by Sherwin's confession and apologies. Last I remember his final lie was that he was serving as a marine... :D

BTW did you contact KC as well?

Jashar
11-27-2017, 03:29 PM
Hahaha he got exposed several times with lies and he publicly apologized saying he has been seeing a professional to overcome his lying habits.

Although time after time he came back with a new username, making up lies again. Too bad detective KC was severley on his case and kept exposing him, followed by Sherwin's confession and apologies. Last I remember his final lie was that he was serving as a marine... :D

BTW did you contact KC as well?

Ahahahahahahaaaaa!!!!! 😂😂😂

No, do u know how to contact him? 😄

Jashar
11-27-2017, 03:32 PM
Ahahahahahahaaaaa!!!!! 😂😂😂

No, do u know how to contact him? 😄
KC? U mean KavehOC?

Keano
11-27-2017, 03:37 PM
I mean KC McElroy. I am sure you remember him LOL

Pouya82
11-27-2017, 03:54 PM

Welcome, Keano.

As Jashar wrote, we messaged Perjad, and apparently he activated the site. So me and Jashar logged in today and saw that everything is working.

This is soooo amazing, seeing all you old jigars here ☺️❤️

Keano
11-27-2017, 04:00 PM
As Jashar wrote, we messaged Perjad, and apparently he activated the site. So me and Jashar logged in today and saw that everything is working.

This is soooo amazing, seeing all you old jigars here ☺️❤️

Wow dame har dotoon besyaaaaaaar garm. You guys are amazing. I personally look forward to see more and more of our beloved old members coming back!

Love you guys! (No homo) :D

Jashar
11-27-2017, 04:03 PM
I mean KC McElroy. I am sure you remember him LOL

Are you sure that he was on IK? 🤔
I only remember him from PFDC!

Pouya82
11-27-2017, 04:10 PM
Wow dame har dotoon besyaaaaaaar garm. You guys are amazing. I personally look forward to see more and more of our beloved old members coming back!

Love you guys! (No homo) :D

I’ve told Nader jan, Toofan, Payam and Pezhi too

Jashar
11-27-2017, 04:14 PM
I’ve told Nader jan, Toofan, Payam and Pezhi too

Shadow, Roro, EshgheIran (hauleen), tala, bache Jordan....

Pouya82
11-27-2017, 04:32 PM
Shadow, Roro, EshgheIran (hauleen), tala, bache Jordan....

I was gonna pm Tala and Hal too...
Sourosh and Zopyrous must be easy to find.

Jashar
11-27-2017, 04:34 PM
Sourosh and Zopyrous must be easy to find.

Why so? :) :)

Pouya82
11-27-2017, 04:46 PM
Why so? :) :)

They live in Sweden 😅🕺

Jashar
11-27-2017, 04:58 PM
They live in Sweden 😅🕺
Khob Lanati, hurry up and find them! 😄

Jashar
11-27-2017, 05:59 PM
Where is Mashsaeed? :D

123456TAYA :D

Pouya82
11-27-2017, 06:03 PM
Where is Mashsaeed? :D

123456TAYA :D

Jashar, I will delete your comments edame bedi!
Please keep to football, and discuss random topics in Coache's Corner ;P

Jashar
11-27-2017, 06:27 PM
Jashar, I will delete your comments edame bedi!
Please keep to football, and discuss random topics in Coache's Corner ;P

Ok ok... sorry! :D

So what happened to Aboomoslem Mashad and Polyacryl Isfahan?

Exoma
11-27-2017, 08:38 PM

I remember him from Irankicks!

Keano
11-27-2017, 09:44 PM

Oh yeah. At the time he was active on pretty much all middle eastern forums haha

He was quite active here as well, but mainly in Coach's Corner

Keano
11-27-2017, 09:48 PM
I remember all girls who migrated to PFDC, shortly after got attacked and ridiculed by the members and soon stopped visiting PFDC. The testosterone level was too high I guess! LOL

Do you guys remember back in 2005 we had Afshin Qotbi and Dariyoush Zahab posting in here :D

Pouya82
11-28-2017, 12:52 AM
I remember all girls who migrated to PFDC, shortly after got attacked and ridiculed by the members and soon stopped visiting PFDC. The testosterone level was too high I guess! LOL

Do you guys remember back in 2005 we had Afshin Qotbi and Dariyoush Zahab posting in here :D

Those were the days, lots and lots of people were hanging here on the forum writing some great posts.

Mahbod
11-28-2017, 04:27 AM
Hahahaha woow this is amazing :D :jashr:

Jashar
11-28-2017, 04:42 AM

Welcome back home, Mahbod! :iran2:

Marg bar Lazio, btw! :D

Pouya82
11-28-2017, 05:31 AM

WOW, welcome back Jigar!
Nice to see you after such a long time :D:iran2:

Ali_Europe
11-28-2017, 09:28 AM
WOW...so many years since IRANKICKS was gone.... hope lot of former members would be back soon

Jashar
11-28-2017, 09:45 AM
WOW...so many years since IRANKICKS was gone.... hope lot of former members would be back soon

So you received my E-Mail!!! Thank god!
I'm soooo glad, that you are here, Ali jaan! Welcome home!:iran2:

Pouya82
11-28-2017, 10:17 AM

Hopefully they will,
And glad you could drop by!

Nice to get some old peeps back here so that we can have some fun discussions during the WC. And prior to it.:IK:

Jashar
11-28-2017, 10:25 AM
Just chatted with Amir (http://www.irankicks.com/ikboard/member.php?u=1989)...he also has difficulties to log in, cause he forgot his password! Ey Baba! :D

dariush-44
11-28-2017, 11:51 AM
Does Perjad trust any of you degenerate Mods :tooth: with Admin access?

Yek dasti he saro kaleh in forum bekeshim;

1. Help reset some of the old members passwords
2. Fix the quick reply button
3. Make the font of forum landing page all one size

:flame: Just minor fixes to get it back to tip top shape for WC

Pouya82
11-28-2017, 12:07 PM
Does Perjad trust any of you degenerate Mods :tooth: with Admin access?

Yek dasti he saro kaleh in forum bekeshim;

1. Help reset some of the old members passwords
2. Fix the quick reply button
3. Make the font of forum landing page all one size

:flame: Just minor fixes to get it back to tip top shape for WC

Use Internet Explorer and everything works fine :)

Jashar
11-28-2017, 12:11 PM

Who paid you to say this? :D

Pouya82
11-28-2017, 12:20 PM
Who paid you to say this? :D

Haha, no but seriously, me and you will look into this and see if there is a possibility to do a refresh of the site. Maybe Perjad himself makes a HUGE return. That would be awesome actually. :IK:

Exoma
11-28-2017, 12:57 PM
Haha, no but seriously, me and you will look into this and see if there is a possibility to do a refresh of the site. Maybe Perjad himself makes a HUGE return. That would be awesome actually. :IK:

If Perjad doesn't want to do it, let's all pool our money together and pay him 5000 toman for the website

Keano
11-29-2017, 12:11 AM
^^^^^

:tooth::tooth::tooth::tooth::tooth::D:D:D:D

Amir
11-29-2017, 02:33 AM
Damn... sup everyone!!!

Jashar
11-29-2017, 08:50 AM
Damn... sup everyone!!!

Amir joooon, welcome back home!!!
Dadash, have a look at this Thread and write your Story!!
http://www.irankicks.com/ikboard/showthread.php?t=50456

Jashar
11-29-2017, 08:51 AM
I want „ziad“ back! Does anyone have his Facebook? :D

OSTAD POOYA
11-29-2017, 12:50 PM
Bah Bah Bah.. Seems to me no one is gone!!! Jashar I got both your e-mail and message here after I logged in! It shows I had logged in here 10/25/2013 hoping the forum would work but it did not. I have missed everyone a lot but truly seems like a reunion. And unfortunately are ALL OLD NOW... FML. I hope all are doing good. Dameh Perjad garm for activating the forum. I have checked once every few years hoping the forum will work but it did not. Good to see all of you back.

OSTAD POOYA
11-29-2017, 12:51 PM
I sure have missed my signature. Been a long time guys. Been having some life issues and not have been feeling so well. But this sure brought a big smile to my face to see you all here.

dariush-44
11-29-2017, 02:10 PM
I sure have missed my signature. Been a long time guys. Been having some life issues and not have been feeling so well. But this sure brought a big smile to my face to see you all here.

Love your signature agha Pooya. & Arezooye salamati barat daram. Harchi ke boudeh omidvaram be etmAm resideh va roozhaye behtari dar pish hast. Take good care of yourself & nice to see you back :iran:

Jashar
11-29-2017, 02:58 PM

Pooya jaan, its truly a pleasure to talk to you again. Welcome "home", buddy!
As Dariush said, I sincerly hope that thing will be better in your life soon!!!
You know: You'll never walk alone! :iran2:

Pouya82
11-29-2017, 05:40 PM

Bah Bah, Ostad happy to see you here!
Seeing your posts just brings so many memories back.
I'm also so sorry to hear bout the rough times you're going through right now.
I hope things take turn for the good soon and I would love to see you come on here and exchange some words with us.

Me and Jashar have also been checking in from time to time to see the forum status. :IK:

dariush-44
11-29-2017, 09:23 PM

I cannot validate the accuracy of your statement - because of your inherent bias. As for some things not working, I stand corrected; quick reply button, I know it doesn't work otherwise you wouldn't feel the need to quote a 1 page long post, every time you post a reply (http://www.irankicks.com/ikboard/showthread.php?t=50461) :devil:

Yesterday, I almost got locked out for ever because I updated my email in my profile. I recommend, do not touch any part of your profile guys!

Cia
11-30-2017, 06:42 AM

Have missed you buddy. Facebook just isn't the same. Here for you if you want to chat, reminisce about the good old days, get back to basics and talk history trivia or whatever :)

Pouya82
11-30-2017, 06:55 AM
I cannot validate the accuracy of your statement - because of your inherent bias. As for some things not working, I stand corrected; quick reply button, I know it doesn't work otherwise you wouldn't feel the need to quote a 1 page long post, every time you post a reply (http://www.irankicks.com/ikboard/showthread.php?t=50461) :devil:

Yesterday, I almost got locked out for ever because I updated my email in my profile. I recommend, do not touch any part of your profile guys!

I updated my e-mail and it worked for me :gun:

Pouya82
11-30-2017, 06:55 AM
Have missed you buddy. Facebook just isn't the same. Here for you if you want to chat, reminisce about the good old days, get back to basics and talk history trivia or whatever :)

Create a FB chat/group with old IK members. I would love to have everyone.

Cia
11-30-2017, 07:33 AM
Create a FB chat/group with old IK members. I would love to have everyone.

Actually as much as Facebook shits me, a FB group just for IK members is a brilliant idea! Even just as a back up. Know if many old timers are on Facebook? Dashali, Mashti etc.

Pouya82
11-30-2017, 08:23 AM
Actually as much as Facebook shits me, a FB group just for IK members is a brilliant idea! Even just as a back up. Know if many old timers are on Facebook? Dashali, Mashti etc.

Everybody can invite the ones they have contact with.
I think I have 5-7 people on my FB (counting you, Jashar, Darioush and Pezhi)

Jashar
11-30-2017, 10:21 AM
Everybody can invite the ones they have contact with.
I think I have 5-7 people on my FB (counting you, Jashar, Darioush and Pezhi)

I just found Mehran1848 on Instagram! :D

OSTAD POOYA
11-30-2017, 12:02 PM
Thanks guys..... Great to see everyone. Cia jaan definitely I like this better than FB too but a group I think would be cool to have everyone. I emailed DAshali but he said he could not get logged in or the site has issues for him. Sherwin is actually on Iransportspress but has not posted so much recently. Are any of you there? Now I am getting flashbacks of the past time here and mixing everyone up. :IK:

OSTAD POOYA
11-30-2017, 12:04 PM
Jashar jaan is your GF German or Iranian? I meet a few German girls here in la and I have to say they are very hot and educated. But something about some of them seems to strict or hard working. I like it but can backfire too.

Exoma
11-30-2017, 01:50 PM
Jashar jaan is your GF German or Iranian? I meet a few German girls here in la and I have to say they are very hot and educated. But something about some of them seems to strict or hard working. I like it but can backfire too.

You haven't heard? Jashar has 4 wives now! One of them is German though, yes. The other three are from Mongolia :Party:

Jashar
11-30-2017, 01:52 PM

Haha, I know what u mean.
My GF is from Morocco! She is a Berber...:eek::tooth::flame:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Berbers

Keano
11-30-2017, 03:53 PM
Welcome back Amir, Ostad Pooya, Dariush-44, Ali-Europe, Mahbod and Cia...

Wow everyone is slowly coming back. Hope we can bring all good old timers back together once again. Feels so good to see you guys here. Brings back all the good old memories man!

No homo, but love you guys!

Keano
11-30-2017, 04:00 PM
Pooya jaan, sorry to hear that. Feel better my brother!

Jashar
11-30-2017, 04:43 PM
No homo, but love you guys!

We already know that you Love Girls! :D

Keano
11-30-2017, 06:31 PM
We already know that you Love Girls! :D

:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao: :rotflmao::rotflmao:

Twincam
12-01-2017, 03:36 AM
Back to forums ❤️This is ****in nostalgic, like using nintendo 64 and shit. But man its awesome.

Pouya82
12-01-2017, 03:47 AM
Back to forums ❤️This is ****in nostalgic, like using nintendo 64 and shit. But man its awesome.

I would go back to Nintendo NES 8-bits actually :Party::rotflmao::cooldude:

Or a SEGA Mastersystem.

The feeling is amazing...

Twincam
12-01-2017, 04:43 AM
Yes please keep the forum theme like it is
But idont mind inreasing the image uploading size. 48 kb is verylow

Jashar
12-01-2017, 06:55 AM
Yes please keep the forum theme like it is
But idont mind inreasing the image uploading size. 48 kb is verylow

Maaaan, how did you find out, that IK is back?
You don't seem to be a regular poster. :)

Twincam
12-01-2017, 08:21 AM
I was thinking since World cup is coming next year lemmi check on irankicks its probably dead so i will buy the domanin but damn i was shocked to see its all the same and tha top banner of karimi daei and azizi made me doubt my existance

Jashar
12-01-2017, 08:47 AM
I was thinking since World cup is coming next year lemmi check on irankicks its probably dead so i will buy the domanin but damn i was shocked to see its all the same and tha top banner of karimi daei and azizi made me doubt my existance

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Ali_Europe
12-01-2017, 10:17 AM
WOW, lot of IK people are back..that's really cool..big thanks to Jashar for the reincarnation of IRANKICKS

http://www.parstimes.com/soccer/iran77.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/yHhSstY.jpg

http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/fifa/06/t/teams/tf/irn.jpg

http://img.fifa.com/mm/photo/tournament/competition/02/33/25/78/2332578_xbig-lnd.jpg

http://s3.india.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/iran-pose-for-a-team-photo-prior-to-the-2014-fifa-world-cup-brazil-group-f-match-between-iran.jpg

KavehOC
12-02-2017, 02:44 PM
Ba dorood be hame...what a timing...
Good morning, afternoon and evening, wherever you are to all of you.
KavehOC...still in OC...much older...still loves football

Pouya82
12-02-2017, 03:33 PM

Wow, Kaveh jan thanks for being back. It’s lovely to see you back here posting! ☺️

Pouya82
12-02-2017, 03:34 PM
WOW, lot of IK people are back..that's really cool..big thanks to Jashar for the reincarnation of IRANKICKS

http://www.parstimes.com/soccer/iran77.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/yHhSstY.jpg

http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/fifa/06/t/teams/tf/irn.jpg

http://img.fifa.com/mm/photo/tournament/competition/02/33/25/78/2332578_xbig-lnd.jpg

http://s3.india.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/iran-pose-for-a-team-photo-prior-to-the-2014-fifa-world-cup-brazil-group-f-match-between-iran.jpg

Give Perjad some cred for listening to us and opening the site up ☺️:IK:

KavehOC
12-02-2017, 04:32 PM
Wow, Kaveh jan thanks for being back. It’s lovely to see you back here posting! ☺️

Pouya jan,
Great to hear from you as well...still in LA?
Kaveh

Jashar
12-03-2017, 05:14 PM

Kaveh joon, azize man, bah bah bah! What pleasure to have you back among us!!! :jashr:

Keano
12-04-2017, 04:07 PM

It f*&$ing is! haha

Ironically I still remember you, even with only 12-13 posts. Welcome back!!!! :jashr:

Even Kaveh is back. Can't get any better guys. Keep'm coming! :IK:

Pouya82
12-05-2017, 06:33 AM
It f*&$ing is! haha

Ironically I still remember you, even with only 12-13 posts. Welcome back!!!! :jashr:

Even Kaveh is back. Can't get any better guys. Keep'm coming! :IK:

Yes it is, I sent Naderjan a PM on facebook, but don't know if he has seen it or not since I don't have him as a friend on FB it might be in his trash-messages.

Jashar
12-05-2017, 07:22 AM
Yes it is, I sent Naderjan a PM on facebook, but don't know if he has seen it or not since I don't have him as a friend on FB it might be in his trash-messages.

He has seen my message to him on Facebook, but hasn't replied! :(

OSTAD POOYA
12-05-2017, 04:19 PM
Pouya jan,
Kaveh

Kheily mokhlesim Kaveh jaan.. Great seeing you. I hope all is well old buddy.... I don't think that Pouya lives in LA!!!!:wall:

OSTAD POOYA
12-05-2017, 04:21 PM
Keano jaan what part of la are you in?

Pouya82
12-05-2017, 06:38 PM
Pouya jan,
Kaveh

That's the other Pouya :beer: :D
I'm the one living in Stockholm Sweden.
Though I would love to make a LA trip :Party:

Keano
12-06-2017, 03:58 PM
He has seen my message to him on Facebook, but hasn't replied! :(

Naderjan stopped posting on IK long before IK's shutdown. I think he is involved more in writing articles for different news outlets etc. He is dearly missed for sure!

Keano
12-06-2017, 04:01 PM
That's the other Pouya :beer: :D
I'm the one living in Stockholm Sweden.
Though I would love to make a LA trip :Party:

I was actually thinking to myself, did Pouya too move to LA? LOL everyone nowadays is moving to California, haha I think the lifestyle here is a little overrated. We're working our asses off, be it as a business owner or employee. Not sure how it is in other countries!?

Pouya
12-14-2017, 05:01 AM
Aghayoon Dadashaaaaa!!!!!! Chetorin????? I can't believe we're all back here after what like 15 years at least. cheghad zamam gozashto zamanao khaterehaye khoob inja! I feel like im back with my teen year's sweetheart :D

Promise to never leave again :D faghat ba pishrafte technology mishe roo ye app ham run kard forumo? ma dige ba telfonim bishtar lol

P.s. I can offer any help to improve the site if need be..

Pouya
12-14-2017, 05:01 AM
in tedad postaye manam balaye 13000 booda gofte basham :D

Jashar
12-14-2017, 02:32 PM
Aghayoon Dadashaaaaa!!!!!! Chetorin????? I can't believe we're all back here after what like 15 years at least. cheghad zamam gozashto zamanao khaterehaye khoob inja! I feel like im back with my teen year's sweetheart :D

Promise to never leave again :D faghat ba pishrafte technology mishe roo ye app ham run kard forumo? ma dige ba telfonim bishtar lol

Aziz joon! You are a true legend here! Welcome back „Home“, Old friend! :jashr:

Keano
12-14-2017, 03:05 PM
Keano jaan what part of la are you in?

Sorry Pooya jaan, just saw this. I am from Woodland Hills (The Valley) Are you also from LA?

Keano
12-14-2017, 03:10 PM

Welcome back Pouya jaan. Feels so good to see the members coming back. Hopefully y'all will stick around! :cooldude::cooldude::cooldude::IK::IK::IK::IK::IK:

BTW a big awwwwww to this emoticon, once upon a time there was a team called 'Pas' many thanks to IFF to have destroyed this team > :thepaas: