PDA

View Full Version : To all the Daei supporters

Fahd
06-17-2009, 04:00 PM
I hope you have learned your lesson. But then again you guys are so stupid you probably havent.

Benshah
06-17-2009, 04:14 PM
I hate Daie as well but the bottom like is in AISA there are 5 slots for WC's and if we cant make it then that is how sad, weak, sorry and stupid our NT is. We have no Dedense, no Offense, no midfields and really nothing. We just got lucky and score 2-3 goals in like 8 games that we played. We dont deserve to be in the WC...

tristarmec
06-17-2009, 04:16 PM
Ali DUMMY rules (YEAH RIGHT)...Lets give a thanks for this a-hole for destroying the hopes of all the Iranian fans around the world, for his own gains. ALI DUMMY YOU SUCK...
Just like Antarinejad...

kadim_nr1
06-17-2009, 04:26 PM
ali gar :afc:

Foosball_Champ
06-17-2009, 04:43 PM
I hope you have learned your lesson. But then again you guys are so stupid you probably havent.

Fahd, who are you to call the Iranian fans stupid? We support who ever we feel fits the job at the time. That's what the freedom of experssion is all about.

MODERATORS: PLEASE DELETE THIS THREAD. I am shocked that you all have allowed such an idiot user to register in here and insult everyone.

footballdxb
06-17-2009, 04:48 PM
Instead of talking against your compatriots in such crucial times, you should concentrate on what is going on in our country (if you are Iranian of course) and contribute to solidarity.
You cannot start a thread by insulting Iranians like this!

mouhammad
06-17-2009, 04:52 PM
I was never Daei's fan as iranian coach, but let us stop insulting iranian heroes. He as a player did a lot for our football. Don't forget that. It wasn't his fault to be selected as a coach. Look for the first time I am not really upset about our failure not to go to the wc. We didn't have the team. let's forget about this time and be constructive and build a better for the next WC.

Sayyid
06-17-2009, 05:49 PM
We just got lucky and score 2-3 goals in like 8 games that we played...

How's scoring 2-3 goals lucky. Did you watch our first match against Saudi Arabia when Reza missed a 100% goal, then the stupid referee didn't call a penalty. or our matches against both Koreas which should have won by at least 2 goal. what in the world are you talking about?...WE WERE THE MOST UNLUCKY TEAM IN THIS ENTIRE TOURNMENT...i'M SORRY BRO..I'M JUST VERY UPSET RIGHT NOW..AND I HOPE THESE HIZBOLLAHI ANIMALS WHO HAVE FCKED UP ALL OUR HOPES AND DREAM ALL BE SENT TO A DUMPSTER IN GAZA!!:wall:

KABABEE
06-17-2009, 09:47 PM
Fahd Jan,

It is good to see you NOT post very often !!!!!!!

Daie was not ready for the job, but IFF gave it to him anyway. What is he suppose to do??? If IFF offered the job to me, I would take it too.

Trust me, not even Daie is happy. What IFF did was not even good for him or his future.

Put the blame where it belongs.

Fahd
06-17-2009, 10:44 PM
Instead of talking against your compatriots in such crucial times, you should concentrate on what is going on in our country (if you are Iranian of course) and contribute to solidarity.
You cannot start a thread by insulting Iranians like this!

Yes people who supported Ali Daei becoming the coach are ignorant and STUPID when it comes to football and its this that cost us the world cup. I started a thread a year or so ago saying he will cost us the world cup and i was labelled a traitor etc etc. Where are these people now? Now i say it again and get labelled the same. This is just ****ing bullshit.

Fahd
06-17-2009, 10:51 PM
Fahd Jan,

It is good to see you NOT post very often !!!!!!!

Daie was not ready for the job, but IFF gave it to him anyway. What is he suppose to do??? If IFF offered the job to me, I would take it too.

Trust me, not even Daie is happy. What IFF did was not even good for him or his future.

Put the blame where it belongs.

REAL supporters needed to step up and not accept this sort of shit. There was alot of tacit approval for his appointment because he scored '100 goals'. What sort of shit is that? Daei aggressively manouvered to become the head coach dont make it look like he was handed the job!

Fahd
06-17-2009, 10:57 PM
Fahd, who are you to call the Iranian fans stupid? We support who ever we feel fits the job at the time. That's what the freedom of experssion is all about.

MODERATORS: PLEASE DELETE THIS THREAD. I am shocked that you all have allowed such an idiot user to register in here and insult everyone.

I said 'Daei supporters' not 'iranian fans' so learn to read!

Freedom of expression and you want the thread deleted? Then calling me an idiot? Pretty funny!

Well im just 'freely expressing' that Daei supporters are a bunch of dumb ****s and YOU know who these people are dont you?

tristarmec
06-17-2009, 11:48 PM
Lucky or unlucky, bottom line is look at the teams we had friendly's with. WTF Iraq has a friendly with Spain who do we play ever???
Who in their right mind will go to Iran to play our team???
We played a great game today but we came short. It seems we never have good finishers. As much as I hate Ali Dummy he was a good finisher. Naser Mohammad Khani was finisher, Hassan Roshan was a finisher, Parvin...
Anyways god bless all the Iranians in Iran who are fighting for their freedom.

footballdxb
06-18-2009, 12:23 AM
Yes people who supported Ali Daei becoming the coach are ignorant and STUPID when it comes to football and its this that cost us the world cup. I started a thread a year or so ago saying he will cost us the world cup and i was labelled a traitor etc etc. Where are these people now? Now i say it again and get labelled the same. This is just ****ing bullshit.
Listen Fahd jaan, if I am not mistaken you are also the one who started a thread on how Australia managed and approached its WC plans successfully. Success in a defective system does not come over night and with the efforts of one person. Those who defended Ali Daei, tried to look at the bright side of the decision rather than giving up all hopes because it was one more short term wrong decision by IFF.
I wish I could discuss this with you more but really, believe me, there are more important things in Iran going on... and these kind of discussions are really meaningless

Fahd
06-18-2009, 12:53 AM
Listen Fahd jaan, if I am not mistaken you are also the one who started a thread on how Australia managed and approached its WC plans successfully. Success in a defective system does not come over night and with the efforts of one person. Those who defended Ali Daei, tried to look at the bright side of the decision rather than giving up all hopes because it was one more short term wrong decision by IFF.
I wish I could discuss this with you more but really, believe me, there are more important things in Iran going on... and these kind of discussions are really meaningless

Looking at the 'bright side' is exactly the problem of many of the TM supporters. Its this sort of charactor trait that allows things like this to happen. Its not a bad thing to be optimistic but its extremely FOOLISH especially when it comes to football. This wouldnt happen anywhere else where a player fresh off the field becomes the head coach coaching his former team mates. Daei took liberties on his popularity as a player and leveraged it against the best interests of the national team just lke he did by playing in the last world cup where he should have retired with dignity.

But all will be forgiven because he did actually score 100 goals against Cambodia, Laos and Vietnam. Either we take this as lesson or we might be sitting out the WC for many years to come because we going down in Asia like a rollercoaster.

Fahd
06-18-2009, 01:01 AM
Lucky or unlucky, bottom line is look at the teams we had friendly's with. WTF Iraq has a friendly with Spain who do we play ever???
Who in their right mind will go to Iran to play our team???
We played a great game today but we came short. It seems we never have good finishers. As much as I hate Ali Dummy he was a good finisher. Naser Mohammad Khani was finisher, Hassan Roshan was a finisher, Parvin...
Anyways god bless all the Iranians in Iran who are fighting for their freedom.

I know im hitting on Daei in this thread but when he did he ever give a youngster a chance even against small teams to play as striker? We havent given chances to up and coming players to get experience which is the fault of previous coaches and yes Daei himself. All these 4-0, 5-0 and 6-0 wins against minnows have actually been detrimental to us whereas beneficial to others.

Super Pippo
06-18-2009, 01:54 AM
Aghaie Ostad

I am probably as frustrated as you are but sorry what was the result of Daei?
taking a fully demobilized team (remember how they sucked big time in WC and all the internal fights?) and get 1 win 3 draws and 1 loss (with the 2nd goal at the 89th minute damn we were 1 minute away from qualifying to the WC2010!!!) what else? ah yes the win was against North Korea, the same team that almost nobody else could beat because they had 10 defenders in each game

Ghotbi instead did wonders 1 win and 2 draws (BTW the 1 win was against UAE not North Korea)

I easily admit that Ghotbi is a better coach but then we got so unlucky during these qualifiers, particularly with the results of other teams (and this until the last game!!!) nobody knows what would have happened with another coach

I loved Daei as a player for what he did for Iran for 10 years, he brought us pride as did the boys. I remember when my friends were laughing at the mention of the Iranian team and I was proudly telling them that our striker played for Bayern Munich. Like it or not Ali daei is a football legend (and the top scorer in the world in official international competitions)

I felt like going in the streets and hugging everybody in 97 with the late equalizer against Australia

I will never forget my joy of the victory against the USA in 98

I cried of anger when we missed qualification in the last game in 2001

I cried yesterday after the KSA-KDPR game, specially thinking of our brothers and sisters back home who needed some reconfort

I hated Daei for staying on the pitch in the Mexico game in 2006 and put all the blame of our poor display on him (was I right?)

I call that passion, maybe that is what you call stupidity. It is only semantics I hope

Sayyid
06-18-2009, 01:59 AM
I know im hitting on Daei in this thread but when he did he ever give a youngster a chance even against small teams to play as striker? We havent given chances to up and coming players to get experience which is the fault of previous coaches and yes Daei himself. All these 4-0, 5-0 and 6-0 wins against minnows have actually been detrimental to us whereas beneficial to others.
I see your point and I agree with it. But what's the purpose of having team NoJavanan, or Omid or the league. Alot of these men can shine playing at all levels, remember Ali daie was always a great striker, from the time he played for bank Tejarat taa zamani k Hertha baazi kard...no other player really stepped up and proved itself, maybe with the exception of hashemian. We are going to be ok, once this regime topples or at least becomes more civil. I mean what I'm trying to say is that the striker problem isn't really as big as we think it is. This team failed because the IFF Failed to do its job! We had the worse coaches running this team for a while. A Psycho and asabi in Ghalenoee and the drama queen in daie.

Fahd
06-18-2009, 02:25 AM
Aghaie Ostad

I am probably as frustrated as you are but sorry what was the result of Daei?
taking a fully demobilized team (remember how they sucked big time in WC and all the internal fights?) and get 1 win 3 draws and 1 loss (with the 2nd goal at the 89th minute damn we were 1 minute away from qualifying to the WC2010!!!) what else? ah yes the win was against North Korea, the same team that almost nobody else could beat because they had 10 defenders in each game

Ghotbi instead did wonders 1 win and 2 draws (BTW the 1 win was against UAE not North Korea)

I easily admit that Ghotbi is a better coach but then we got so unlucky during these qualifiers, particularly with the results of other teams (and this until the last game!!!) nobody knows what would have happened with another coach

I loved Daei as a player for what he did for Iran for 10 years, he brought us pride as did the boys. I remember when my friends were laughing at the mention of the Iranian team and I was proudly telling them that our striker played for Bayern Munich. Like it or not Ali daei is a football legend (and the top scorer in the world in official international competitions)

I felt like going in the streets and hugging everybody in 97 with the late equalizer against Australia

I will never forget my joy of the victory against the USA in 98

I cried of anger when we missed qualification in the last game in 2001

I cried yesterday after the KSA-KDPR game, specially thinking of our brothers and sisters back home who needed some reconfort

I hated Daei for staying on the pitch in the Mexico game in 2006 and put all the blame of our poor display on him (was I right?)

I call that passion, maybe that is what you call stupidity. It is only semantics I hope

We have been riding in a car thats been running out of gas with fools as drivers and greedy people not stopping to get out and fill up the tank. Now we have run out of gas in the middle of desert, stopped dead on the spot only with pictures of the last towns we have driven through and our dicks in our hands. But is was a 'passionate' drive i agree with you there.

Super Pippo
06-18-2009, 02:41 AM
We have been riding in a car thats been running out of gas with fools as drivers and greedy people not stopping to get out and fill up the tank. Now we have run out of gas in the middle of desert, stopped dead on the spot only with pictures of the last towns we have driven through and our dicks in our hands. But is was a 'passionate' drive i agree with you there.

with a matter of one goal (against any of the teams we drew against or the loss against RSA) we are talking of a few minutes here... all the passion would have come back

with or without Daei...

Fahd
06-18-2009, 02:49 AM
with a matter of one goal (against any of the teams we drew against or the loss against RSA) we are talking of a few minutes here... all the passion would have come back

with or without Daei...

You obviously dont understand. The car would still be running out of gas, it would just have stopped further up the road. Cant expect to reach the finish line when your car is already screwed beyond repair.

Super Pippo
06-18-2009, 03:18 AM
You obviously dont understand. The car would still be running out of gas, it would just have stopped further up the road. Cant expect to reach the finish line when your car is already screwed beyond repair.

I probably do not understand, what did you expect? that we win the world cup?

You cannot win a GT cup with a Lada, at best you can get some thrill with one nice acceleration or a takeover.

Then some will always come and say that with different tyres or a few fixings you could have done the run with 1 or 2 secs less

You still cannot win the race

Fahd
06-18-2009, 03:27 AM
I probably do not understand, what did you expect? that we win the world cup?

You cannot win a GT cup with a Lada, at best you can get some thrill with one nice acceleration or a takeover.

Then some will always come and say that with different tyres or a few fixings you could have done the run with 1 or 2 secs less

You still cannot win the race

Why cant we as a nation of 70 million people and being football crazy not be able to win a world cup?

We cant do this with the way we are going about now and being content with an appearance at the finals. Do it properly and have some vision and we can be a top 10 nation with a good chance to win it everytime we enter just like many other nations.