PDA

View Full Version : Bacheha MOTSHAKERIM!!!

puldozer
06-17-2009, 10:09 AM
A few things I wanted to mention...
First of all, Lets just show support for our TM players like Karimi,Nekounam,Mehdi,Nosrati, kabi etc.. for their beautiful work. I am not talking about the way they played soccer. They were wearing green wristbands to SHOW THEIR SUPPORTS FOR IRANIANS SEEKING JUSTICE BACK HOME... vaghean zendeh bad... dameshoonam garm. in my eyes, today they were PAHLEVANS and not just GHAHREMANS.

Secondly, with all the things going on back home, the players did a PRETTY DAMN good job. Put yourself, in their position... their family, friends and people are living in great danger,,, with all this they stayed focused and got us a tie ( which i hope and pray ends up being very precious)

Third, with so much little time Ghotbi did what he had to do... dastesh dard nakoneh... u should remmember it is not easy to take the team in that situation and create a whole new team and tactics to get and manage to get 2 away ties from the strongest teams in our group and a win at home.

Mer30 YOU GHOTBI,
Mer30 bacheha.... I AM PROUD OF HOW we did.
Good Luck to our people back home...

I think you guys should show ur support what our boys did today here and right now... because they risked many many things wearing those wristbands and they put all they had on the field.

ZENDE BAAD IRAN!:irani:

footballdxb
06-17-2009, 10:21 AM
You are the man! Bravo for saying what we had to say about this game. It was not an easy match to play and our boys played it with heart. Everyone gave much better display than their previous matches ... They also showed that regardless how they will be judged by some, they suppot Iranian people in their movement for knowing the truth.
As you said, not Ghahremans... PAHLEVANS.
Right now, it is really difficult to feel happiness ... even if we had won the match... The important matter is that TM and Iranian people were "1".
Dame bachahaa garm...
I salute all those who fearlessly ask for truth and justice:irani::iran2:

Sayyid
06-17-2009, 10:38 AM
Great post. I'm all with you. This is actually my favorite team melli ever, they have had so much things going against them, yet they proved to us what sports are all about. sports are not about winning, but are about creating jahan pahlevans. and these guys are all jahan pahlevans in the nations eyes.

06-17-2009, 11:03 AM
A few things I wanted to mention...
First of all, Lets just show support for our TM players like Karimi,Nekounam,Mehdi,Nosrati, kabi etc.. for their beautiful work. I am not talking about the way they played soccer. They were wearing green wristbands to SHOW THEIR SUPPORTS FOR IRANIANS SEEKING JUSTICE BACK HOME... vaghean zendeh bad... dameshoonam garm. in my eyes, today they were PAHLEVANS and not just GHAHREMANS.

Secondly, with all the things going on back home, the players did a PRETTY DAMN good job. Put yourself, in their position... their family, friends and people are living in great danger,,, with all this they stayed focused and got us a tie ( which i hope and pray ends up being very precious)

Third, with so much little time Ghotbi did what he had to do... dastesh dard nakoneh... u should remmember it is not easy to take the team in that situation and create a whole new team and tactics to get and manage to get 2 away ties from the strongest teams in our group and a win at home.

Mer30 YOU GHOTBI,
Mer30 bacheha.... I AM PROUD OF HOW we did.
Good Luck to our people back home...

I think you guys should show ur support what our boys did today here and right now... because they risked many many things wearing those wristbands and they put all they had on the field.

ZENDE BAAD IRAN!:irani:

Mashala DAWSH PULDOZER
mibinam ke active shodi dobare baradare
jat khali bood Caspian
good game ! dameshoon garm....

IRANMAN
06-17-2009, 11:15 AM
ملی پوشان ایران دلاورانه نبرد کردند
پا پس نگذاردند و با وجود همه گرفتاریهای فوتبال ایران، بار دگر نیرومندی فوتبال ایران را نشان دادند
مردان فوتبال ایران سرفرازند

Kachal
06-17-2009, 11:24 AM
Dameshoon garm.

dea
06-17-2009, 11:40 AM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/8105722.stm
video of the gesture above.

Super Pippo
06-17-2009, 03:12 PM
Indeed getting 5 points with this silly jet-lagging schedule (2 games in Korea in 10 days with a flight back to Therna in the middle!!!) is an amazing achievement

They deserve respect whatever the final result!

Ahmad18s
06-17-2009, 04:15 PM
This is the end of the road from many of our favorite TM players like Kia, Karimi, Hashemian, and maybe even Nosrati. Thank you guys for all the great memories the past 8+ years. True class. :irani:

Foosball_Champ
06-17-2009, 04:49 PM
We didn't make it but I am still proud of our lions, they fought to the end and never gave up. This is the team that should have represented us from the begining. Thanks to our players and Ghotbi.

2014 here we come..................................

bachehaa motashkerim.