PDA

View Full Version : IT IS OVER!!!! Unless Nkorea or KSA play stupid!!!

EYDADEBIDAD
06-17-2009, 09:14 AM
I think it is over for Iran. Ghotbi got hired by IFF too little too late. Daei was the biggest mistake for our Team melie. North Koera and KSA can simply walk around and qualify. They both will since they now know a tie will give both of them 12 points 1 ahead of Iran.

shafeii
06-17-2009, 09:19 AM
I think it is over for Iran. Ghotbi got hired by IFF too little too late. Daei was the biggest mistake for our Team melie. North Koera and KSA can simply walk around and qualify. They both will since they now know a tie will give both of them 12 points 1 ahead of Iran.

they can still mathematically make it if Saudi Arabia wins tonight,

EYDADEBIDAD
06-17-2009, 09:48 AM
Well, I still think they will with a tie.

Sayyid
06-17-2009, 09:59 AM
Well, I still think they will with a tie.

Iran will make it to the playoffs. saudi arabia will beat N korea since they are not going to want to enter the playoffs when they can win an easy one at home and go to the world cup. I think Iran peformed quite well in all her matches, excpet for the very bad loss at home to Saudi Arabia!

Oftadeh
06-17-2009, 09:59 AM
Just a tie is not enough for them because they can qualify automatically by winning. I am hoping fora 2-0 for SA which will take us through to the play-offs - where we can lose to Bahrain... :D

Thanks to Qotbi for`doing what he could under the circumstances for three tough matches given we have no decent forwards. Hope the IFF keep him on regardless. Hossein, Kaebi, Rahmati all did well across the three matches too. Hashemian was a mistake and if Qotbi made one mistake it was that. He should have played Khalatbari from the start.

Calaveron
06-17-2009, 10:03 AM
Only a tie will make Iran out of the competition

If any team wins, Iran will be 3rd, and there's a great chance of a win as neither of the two teams wanna play the playoffs.

Sammy

Sayyid
06-17-2009, 10:04 AM
Just a tie is not enough for them because they can qualify automatically by winning. I am hoping fora 2-0 for SA which will take us through to the play-offs - where we can lose to Bahrain... :D

I think we can still go throw with 1-0, or 2-1 win for the saudi's. But if the saudi's win 3-2 or 4-3..we are out! Please correct me if I'm making a mistake here!

Calaveron
06-17-2009, 10:04 AM
I think we can still go throw with 1-0, or 2-1 win for the saudi's. But if the saudi's win 3-2 or 4-3..we are out! Please correct me if I'm making a mistake here!

even if north korea wins, it's ok for Iran

Sayyid
06-17-2009, 10:05 AM
Only a tie will make Iran out of the competition

If any team wins, Iran will be 3rd, and there's a great chance of a win as neither of the two teams wanna play the playoffs.

Sammy

are u sure about this?..can you respond to my latest post?

Calaveron
06-17-2009, 10:06 AM
are u sure about this?..can you respond to my latest post?

Yes, I am sure about this and I'm kind of astonished you guys don't know that

Sayyid
06-17-2009, 10:06 AM
even if north korea win, it's ok

Oh, yes. for sure. what if saudi arabia win 3-2 or 4-3...?...because their goal difference will be 1, just like us, but they have more goals scored!

Calaveron
06-17-2009, 10:12 AM
Oh, yes. for sure. what if saudi arabia win 3-2 or 4-3...?...because their goal difference will be 1, just like us, but they have more goals scored!

yes I was thinkin about it too, i'm not sure what would happen then, cause not sure if they'll take head to head or number of goals scored.

but i think it'll be number of goals scored so you may be right

however, they'll both play like scary chicken, do you really think a 3-2 + score could happen ??

Sayyid
06-17-2009, 10:12 AM
Yes, I am sure about this and I'm kind of astonished you guys don't know that

If North Korea scores more than 1 goal and lose by a difference of one it will make North Korea go throw. Unless the rules have changed.

Sayyid
06-17-2009, 10:14 AM
yes I was thinkin about it too, i'm not sure what would happen then, cause not sure if they'll take head to head or number of goals scored.

but i think it'll be number of goals scored so you may be right

however, they'll both play like scary chicken, how do you want a 3-2 + score to happen ??

Saudi of Arabia is a head 3-1 and then at the 90 minute scores a goal against themselves to help North Korea go throw...lol. Yes, they hate us that much.

Calaveron
06-17-2009, 10:23 AM
Dude, don't bother about the 3-2 + thing, it won't happen. Not many goals are scored in these kind of tenses games.

Jus pray for one team to lose.

Sayyid
06-17-2009, 10:31 AM
Dude, don't bother about the 3-2 + thing, it won't happen. Not many goals are scored in these kind of tenses games.

Jus pray for one team to lose.

I hope you're right, but then again Saudi Arabia beat UAE with this same result. but i agree with you, lets not argue about it and wait for the results. lets pray that our nation qualifies to the playoffs.

Oftadeh
06-17-2009, 10:37 AM

I believe you are right - 2-0 was my prediction of the result. As already mentioned a win by NK is also enough for us to go through. Unlikely that NK will win though.

Sayyid
06-17-2009, 10:52 AM
I believe you are right - 2-0 was my prediction of the result. As already mentioned a win by NK is also enough for us to go through. Unlikely that NK will win though.

Yeh, Saudi arabia shouldn't have any problem beating N Korea.

Benshah
06-17-2009, 10:56 AM
To be honest, two last minute goals by Ugly A$$ PARK just killed us and that shows how WEAK and STUPID our DEFENSE is. We suck at D and will never be good at it. We can't score and always get lucky scoring shitty goals. We should of WON both games against S.Korea and we would of had 15 point on the TOP of the table if we could of just played 11 players in D like how other teams do to protect their WIN.

06-17-2009, 11:07 AM
What time is the game and what Channel ?! anyone knows ?!

Pacific Time plz, US

Fahd
06-17-2009, 11:21 AM

Pacific Time plz, US

in 2 1/2 hours time.

IRANMAN
06-17-2009, 11:25 AM

Pacific Time plz, US

http://www.atdhe.net/

20:00 CET

Eurosport
ESPN

IRANMAN
06-17-2009, 12:01 PM
تیم ملی چه به پلی آف برود یا نه
مهم این است که بازی مقتدرانه ای را ( با در نظر گرفتن داشته های فوتبال ایران ) بنمایش گذاشت
تیم ملی تنها ده دقیقه با اولین پیروزی اش بر کره جنوبی در سئول فاصله داشت
اشتباهاتی وجود داشت اما اشتباهات جزئی از فوتبال است
مشکل اصلی فوتبال ایران در دوران پس از انقلاب این بوده که ثبات نداشته و همواره دچار نوسان بوده است
باید با مدیریت نوین و برنامه ریزی علمی، فوتبال ایران را مانند ژاپن و کره جنوبی باثبات و بدون نوسان کرد
هر صحبتی غیر از چنین برنامه ای، فرعی و جنبی است
حساب کنید چند سال است تیم ملی، قهرمان جام ملتهای آسیا نشده است
باشگاههای ایران را ببینید. پس از قهرمانی پاس تهران در سال 1992 اکنون هفده سال است که قدرت خدا حتی یکی از آنها نتوانسته است قهرمان جام باشگاههای آسیا شود
حضور تیم امید در بازیهای المپیک هم که انگار تبدیل به طلسم شده است
در رده های نوجوانان و جوانان هم که عمدتا ناکامی رقم خورده است
پس همه این شواهد نشان میدهد که سیستم اداره و برنامه ریزی فوتبال ایران کاستیهایی دارد و پیشرفته نیست
از اینروست که باید به ملی پوشان ایران بخاطر بازی توانمندانه شان در برابر یکی از قطبهای فوتبال آسیا شادباش گفت

06-17-2009, 12:31 PM
thx guys
so Pacific Time it would be excatlyyy ?! LOL

Keano
06-17-2009, 01:12 PM
#8 jaan, It will be 11 AM PST.

On a side note I thought Iran displayed a great performance, given the fact that S. Korea played a full squad and in home match. I am really amazed by how our defense has evolved into a very solid line making a lot less mistakes and defensive errors. We work much better as a team in all areas of the field except for the offense which lacks a deft goal scorer. I would like to thank Mr. Qotbi for such improvement in such short period of time, considering the crucial matches he had ahead of the team with such pathetic results from the previous matches and a horrible standing on the group table!

I am sure KSA will defeat N. Korea, let's hope they won't concede any goals!

06-17-2009, 01:14 PM
#8 jaan, It will be 11 AM PST.

On a side note I thought Iran displayed a great performance, given the fact that S. Korea played a full squad and in home match. I am really amazed by how our defense has evolved into a very solid line making a lot less mistakes and defensive errors. We work much better as a team in all areas of the field except for the offense which lacks a deft goal scorer. I would like to thank Mr. Qotbi for such improvement in such short period of time, considering the crucial matches he had ahead of the team with such pathetic results from the previous matches and a horrible standing on the group table!

I am sure KSA will defeat N. Korea, let's hope they won't concede any goals!

Thank you sir and very well said

Keano
06-17-2009, 01:17 PM
You're welcome Sir and let's all support our TM regardless of what the outcome of KSA and N. Korea may be!

Ardavan
06-17-2009, 02:21 PM
game live at irib 3

and http://www.footballclubonline.com/ch2.html

i don't think this game will end in a tie, saudi is getting some good chances to score.

Princeofpars
06-17-2009, 05:58 PM
final result Saudi 0 : 0 North Korea

Iran is disqualified