PDA

View Full Version : iran vs Korea

highflyerreborn
06-17-2009, 07:44 AM
wow iran is playing with passion just missed a 100% goal in end of half wow

Farooq
06-17-2009, 07:53 AM
I don't like what i have seen so far. This is suppose to be new tactics? This is the first half formation

----------Rahmati--------------
-------Aghili----Hosseini--------
Kabee-------------------Nosrati
-----Teymourian--Nekounam----
Mahdevkia---Pejman------Karimi-
--------------Shojei-----------

WTF? This is the same formation as last game. Except Shoeji is up front instead of Hashemian. This isn't working. We can't get the ball up the field. Mahdevkia is too slow, Kabee should have that position and somebody else should be RB.

Besides, Nekounam and Teymourian, nobody else is really making an impact. ****ing Ghotbi better have a rabbit up his *** to pull out otherwise, WE CAN'T SCORE!

highflyerreborn
06-17-2009, 07:56 AM
I don't know but the MF is very very active -
Iran had 2 75%-90% chances to score unlucky specially with Kaebi attempt in end of half was briliant -

Foosball_Champ
06-17-2009, 08:01 AM
Iran is playing good but they don't have an attacking plan. You could tell that the team hasn't played together for a long time. If we continue playing the way we are there is a chance we might score or come out of this a tie.

Once Question: How come Iranian players are falling down when trying to control the ball? Did you guys notice that too? Is the field turff? wazzup with that?

God we need 2 players who could attack.....................

Farooq
06-17-2009, 08:01 AM
Iran had 2 75%-90% chances to score unlucky specially with Kaebi attempt in end of half was briliant -

Those were all long distance shots. Lucky to get those even close. Shojei has had like 2 touches on the ball. We are not going to win the game(s) like this. This is a defensive formation. This team has trouble scoring.

My subs:
-Pejman, +Zandi or Mobali
-Mahdevkia, +Khaltabri

Foosball_Champ
06-17-2009, 08:02 AM

Kaebi? you mean ShojAee. The old goli saved the day for S.K.

highflyerreborn
06-17-2009, 08:08 AM
GOOOOOOOOOOOOAL:rotflmao: iRAN SCORED nice work

Super Pippo
06-17-2009, 08:14 AM
Guys
anybody knows a website with live commentaries?

Farooq
06-17-2009, 08:15 AM
GOOOOOOOOOOOOAL:rotflmao: iRAN SCORED nice work

Shojei scores from a cross by Nosrati! First cross of the game. Keep crossing!

highflyerreborn
06-17-2009, 08:17 AM
Love this japanese referee gave a free kick to iran when it was a tactical foul by iran

highflyerreborn
06-17-2009, 08:20 AM
Shojaei is in the ZONE ... he just dribbled past 3 players good stuff

highflyerreborn
06-17-2009, 08:20 AM
OHHHHHHHHHHH MY GOD ... korean guy missed a chance GK saved iran

Farooq
06-17-2009, 08:21 AM
Shoeji does it again! Way to go dribbling the ball 0inches from the goal line! @ 64 min.

highflyerreborn
06-17-2009, 08:24 AM
OHHHHHHH FREE KICK... POST AND GK again ... this Gk WILL ME MAN OF MATCH IF ... coach needs to make change ... korea is pushing hard

highflyerreborn
06-17-2009, 08:31 AM
Oh shoot they are brining in #12 korean player my fav asian player

highflyerreborn
06-17-2009, 08:35 AM
Tremendous pressure on iran goal defence holding

highflyerreborn
06-17-2009, 08:38 AM
:gun:damn....Korea scored ...

highflyerreborn
06-17-2009, 08:40 AM
Late sub of #17 Iranian player this guy shoudl have been in sooner now goal is scored its a bit late ...

Time running out ... it was so close only 14 min or so left

This player holds key to iran .. he is fast

All out now .. but ... I wish they did this sooner

highflyerreborn
06-17-2009, 08:45 AM
Horrible kick by park ji sung ... the devil - only a miracle can change it now ...

highflyerreborn
06-17-2009, 08:48 AM
4 min extra time - so far no threat from iran offence -

highflyerreborn
06-17-2009, 08:52 AM
Creul result -- iran deserved a win ... it all fell apart in last 15 min

Foosball_Champ
06-17-2009, 08:54 AM
Game Ended: 1 - 1.

Dam J.S. Park, scored the goal.

Overall good job to the LIONS. vaaghean bachehaa khob baazi kardand. agar in bazee roo gablan dar baazihaayeh digeh karde bodand, we wouldn't be in this mess.

Let's hope for the best.

Farooq
06-17-2009, 08:57 AM
All I have to say is way to go Ghotbi! ****ing Asshole! You let us loose to these FREAKS. Did you see the way they celebrated their goal, by getting on their hands and knees like turtles or lobsters or something?!

Pardon my french, but WTF. We had a better team.

Reason why we lost:
-No offensive plan
-One cross the entire game = one goal
-Completely lost possession the second half
-Just played long balls and did nothing second half
-Poor formation and POOR, POOR Subs by Ghotbi. He should of subbed them in sooner

Wtf, was he thinking not making more adjustments in the second half earlier?

Ahmad18s
06-17-2009, 08:58 AM
Iran was playing quite well until the last 15 minutes. The goal by Park iss just plain football. He scored on us with a great goal. I'm not sure what's next for Iran. I believe if DPR wins, Iran gets third. And if KSA wins, Iran gets third.

Farooq
06-17-2009, 08:59 AM
Creul result -- iran deserved a win ... it all fell apart in last 15 min

No I disagree. You can't except our players to keep pushing up for 80 minutes and never have any decent shots or crosses on goal. Eventually, we would have given a couple up, lucky the Koreans are such terrible shots.

highflyerreborn
06-17-2009, 08:59 AM
Iran was playing quite well until the last 15 minutes. The goal by Park iss just plain football. He scored on us with a great goal. I'm not sure what's next for Iran. I believe if DPR wins, Iran gets third. And if KSA wins by three goals, Iran gets third.

That was a very fast movement goal the defence played their hearts out :cooldude: and team played nice - just last 14 min ... they just had fresh legs ... I think Ghotbi if he gets iran for 1-2 years he will make a very good team well done

registrationsarefun
06-17-2009, 09:00 AM
If NK wins, we're third
If Saudi wins 1-0, 2-1, we're third
Other results we're out.

Ahmad18s
06-17-2009, 09:04 AM
That was a very fast movement goal the defence played their hearts out :cooldude: and team played nice - just last 14 min ... they just had fresh legs ... I think Ghotbi if he gets iran for 1-2 years he will make a very good team well done

Yep, can't really complain about TM's performance. they played their hearts out and almost pulled it out. We can't ask for anything more than having this guys sacrifice their bodies the entire games, as we saw with Shojai and Teymourian. I believe KSA will win today by two goals, which will keep Iran alive in third place. With some time, Ghotbi can make TM a powerhouse in Asia once again.

HoomanYZ
06-17-2009, 09:05 AM
Here is the picture now:

KSA-N Korea tie: Iran is eliminated.

N Korea wins: Iran is third.
KSA wins 1-0, 2-1 or with more than one goal difference. Iran is third.
KSA wins 3-2, 4-3 or more goals ( one goal difference) Iran is eliminated.

It is not too bad. If they don't tie Iran comes third in most scenarios. Considering KSA needs a win to qualify directly, it is not unlikely that this game has a winner.

Farooq
06-17-2009, 09:20 AM
Are U blind? We got out coached!

-Khaltbari got subbed in the 86th minute
-Mahdevkia finally subbed out in the 80th mintue.

I said he should have done these subs in first half!
Koreans immeditatly scored after making three subs of their own. BOOM.

Player Ratings:
-Rahmati----8.5
Once again outstanding saves. That goal was not his fault, Park hit from close range.

Defense:
-Kabee-----8.0
Did his job, plus main attacking force. Could have been better utilized up field.

Aghalli, Hosseini-6.0
Same as usual, too slow to move up the field. Just kept making passes to each other until Aghalli kicked some pathetic long balls out.

Nosrati----7.5
Did his job.

Midfield:
Nekounam----8.0
Best player on the field, except Rahmati. But you can't expect him to do everything and carry the team on his shoulders.

Teymourian---7.0
Also did his job, stopped players from going down the middle. Didn't attack like Nekounam.

Karimi-------5.0
No factor, few touchs, and few runs.

Mahdevekia---4.8
Horrible player, slow. Didn't push the ball up the field. Just slowed everything down. No crosses, one bad shot the entire game. Should have been subbed out much earlier.

Pejman-------6.5
Stopped some people in the middle. Played better than Karimi, Mahdevkia. I didn't even know anything about this player. What is his natural position?

Forwards:
Shoeji------7.0
All by himself up front. Got few touches, only cross he did get, he scored

Subs:
-Khaltabri, Borhani, Hashemian --All came in too late to make an impact. Borhani came first, got few touches.

damavand
06-17-2009, 09:41 AM
Iran played fantastic game today and were the better team for most of the game. I think Korea's goal took the wind out of TM, kind of natural. But what a game we played today. there were of course some weak links in our team:

First, what a game rahmati played today, again. fantastic job on a consistence basis. some very nice saves.
Also, Jalal Hosseini played a flawless game. he, too, has been very consistence.

Aghili on the other hand, was his usual mistake prone and slow player that he is. we need to make improvements here.

Kia had a horrible game specially in the first half. In fact, he has been in very poor play in the last three games. I guess, his repeated back injuries through out his career, has finally caught up with him.

Karimi was was very ineffective, and shojaie wasn't much better. he did get a couple of nice chances including another one on one right in front of Korea's goal, which he missed.

the rest of the team, played really really well. iran played with some sense of purpose. we could have and should have won this game, but hopefully Saudi Arabia will beat North korea 1-0 and we stay alive.

Fantastic work by ghotbi as iran has shown steady progress in such a short period. It would be petty if we don't make to south africa now.

highflyerreborn
06-17-2009, 09:44 AM
Khaltbari I think should have been in by min 75, but he is a offensive player - but his defence was not as bright
so perhaps the coach was considering playing with defensive players he made a correct sub when he brought in Bohrani I believe for Karami that was a correct sub , and in my opinion Kia played a very STRONG game... all respect , specially his one cross was amazing
Kia shot almost went to striker who could have scored - and his covering was good in game

I love that Kaebi + Kia operate on offence I think me and coach are on same wave length !!

Korea scored, its true but they have Park Ji Sun - who plays in Man United , it took a quality strike to break the defence and there is no shame in playing strong and drawing with Korea at their home turf -

The team played superb and unlike previous games they managed to play well untill deep in second half but they just went out of gas in last 15 min ...its better then going out of gas at min 10 of second half ....

I think if the team stays with current coach I think Iran is in good hands

Are U blind? We got out coached!

-Khaltbari got subbed in the 86th minute
-Mahdevkia finally subbed out in the 80th mintue.

I said he should have done these subs in first half!
Koreans immeditatly scored after making three subs of their own. BOOM.

Player Ratings:
-Rahmati----8.5
Once again outstanding saves. That goal was not his fault, Park hit from close range.

Defense:
-Kabee-----8.0
Did his job, plus main attacking force. Could have been better utilized up field.

Aghalli, Hosseini-6.0
Same as usual, too slow to move up the field. Just kept making passes to each other until Aghalli kicked some pathetic long balls out.

Nosrati----7.5
Did his job.

Midfield:
Nekounam----8.0
Best player on the field, except Rahmati. But you can't expect him to do everything and carry the team on his shoulders.

Teymourian---7.0
Also did his job, stopped players from going down the middle. Didn't attack like Nekounam.

Karimi-------5.0
No factor, few touchs, and few runs.

Mahdevekia---4.8
Horrible player, slow. Didn't push the ball up the field. Just slowed everything down. No crosses, one bad shot the entire game. Should have been subbed out much earlier.

Pejman-------6.5
Stopped some people in the middle. Played better than Karimi, Mahdevkia. I didn't even know anything about this player. What is his natural position?

Forwards:
Shoeji------7.0
All by himself up front. Got few touches, only cross he did get, he scored

Subs:
-Khaltabri, Borhani, Hashemian --All came in too late to make an impact. Borhani came first, got few touches.

Kachal
06-17-2009, 10:04 AM
shojaei=khatibi. a pure loser. and his goal was pure "luck"

yavar
06-17-2009, 10:17 AM
what I saw:
Iran played well,, specially comparing to Daie's time.
Ghotbi has been getting better game after game.
Korea could score 4 more goals easily.
Iran could score 2 more.
Korea very strong team as we all know,
If I was asked before the game that if I would take a tie instead of playing,, I would be happy with it,,we got it,, now lets hope for a win by one of those teams,, maybe easier if we pull for Saudi since they play at home.

GOOD LUCK TO IRAN

as usual we wait til 93 min. our games are finished but we still don't know,,,LOL