PDA

View Full Version : Team Meli Help Our People

Iraneman
06-17-2009, 12:26 AM
We would like our football players/team to show solidarity with the nation wide cause by NOT PLAYING in the upcoming televised world cup qualifying games.

This will prevent the government from using the televised games to show everything is as normal.

Also, it will demonstrate how peaceful educated demonstrators don't like Ahmadinejad comparing them to football hooligans passing red lights.

Since state television is used to only propagate government's propaganda, not being able to televise the football games will be self defeating to the government.

highflyerreborn
06-17-2009, 07:27 AM
I am watching the game you can go protest peacefully

yavar
06-17-2009, 10:24 AM
some players wearing green bands,,, like Karimi had it on both hands,
Kia also had it and also had a geen capitan band
great job by our players

Sayyid
06-17-2009, 10:28 AM
great job by our players

Now if IRI kicks these players out, I'll support them boycutting the playoffs for even a bigger cause. But I think the green wrist bands will do the job!

anoush
06-17-2009, 10:29 AM
great job by our players

co signed, but however it would have been more appropriate imo to wear black armbands to respect those killed in mondays massacre at tehran university

Sayyid
06-17-2009, 10:35 AM
co signed, but however it would have been more appropriate imo to wear black armbands to respect those killed in mondays massacre at tehran university

yeh, a green and a black one perhaps. I'm proud of these guys no matter what, actually I think because of this brave gesture they are by far our best team melli ever. true pahlevouns va olgoo barayeh javanan. can you just imagine if that Antar mayeli Kohan was our coach and these guys weared green wrist bands..haha!!

anoush
06-17-2009, 10:36 AM
yeh, a green and a black one perhaps. I'm proud of these guys no matter what, actually I think because of this brave gesture they are by far our best team melli ever. true pahlevouns va olgoo barayeh javanan. can you just imagine if that Antar mayeli Kohan was our coach and these guys weared green wrist bands..haha!!

it was a very brave move I agree, team melli and the people of iran are 1 and the same in my opinion

yavar
06-17-2009, 10:45 AM
anoush jan,
i agree with you

IRANMAN
06-17-2009, 12:08 PM
میتوان امیدوار بود
امید را هیچگاه نباید از دست داد

anoush
06-17-2009, 12:33 PM
میتوان امیدوار بود
امید را هیچگاه نباید از دست داد