PDA

View Full Version : Azadi is empty!

Fahd
06-10-2009, 10:27 AM
WTF?

Crucial game and its half full! :eek:

Jashar
06-10-2009, 11:10 AM
Akhe bebin inaa daaran chetori baazi mikonan! I wanna cry!!!so bad...soooo bad!

Jashar
06-10-2009, 11:17 AM
then last 5 mins were ok though!

Jashar
06-10-2009, 11:43 AM
goal karimi! :D
1:0....i was cursing him all game long so far :D

Pouya82
06-10-2009, 12:25 PM
Ma bordimo Ma bordim... cholokabab ro ma khordim...:cooldude: :cooldude:

Jashar
06-10-2009, 12:30 PM
inam az in...vaghean Joonam omad tu halgham! :D

Pouya82
06-10-2009, 12:58 PM
inam az in...vaghean Joonam omad tu halgham! :D

Hala beshin ye gilas whiskey bokhor va esterahat bokon.

Be zoodi ye bazie mohemtar bayad beshini bebini...

damavand
06-10-2009, 01:04 PM
Indeed, Mission accomplished, for now.
Getting 3 points was essential for us to stay alive. and we just did that. we are actually in a good position going in to the last round. we beat korea, we clinch, maybe even second spot and automatic qualification. it's a difficult task to beat korea though.

we need to get a lot better upfront and play more cohesive offense.

every body played well today with one or two exceptions.

good and timely substitutions today. we didn't wait until 80 minutes to bring in new player. Hashemian continued his lackluster performance.I love Kia but his substitution was a good one. khalatbarry played well but needs to improve as well.
Pezman nouri played very very well in his left back position.

shojaie played a bit better, but he needs to do a lot better. he should have scored our second goal when he waited and waited and gave a bad pass to borhani. Borhani should have put that one away too.

All in all, although we were playing a very weak opponent, we did show some signs of improvement.

need to work on South Korea game plan now, and figure out how we can beat them.

Oftadeh
06-10-2009, 01:40 PM
need to work on South Korea game plan now, and figure out how we can beat them.

By what I saw of them against S.Arabia today, and our own game against UAE, we are certainly not going to beat SK at their home stadium.

One thing is for sure though: Khalatbari should play instead of Hashemian from the start but be clipped around the ears for not passing enough. Khosro Haydari should also start. Maybe it's time for Mahdavikia to hang up his TM boots.

EYDADEBIDAD
06-10-2009, 02:00 PM
Kia, Hashemina definetly not a 90 minutes players. Kia had lousy games so far. He should sit on the bench the next game. Kia's asset was his speed, now is half of that plus he has a bad back pain which is hiding from averybody! Kia is a liability so far. Hashemian should have score with the header. That miss was a proof that he aint got it any longer. Someone should tell Khalatbari that this is a team effort and he is not messi or maradona in order to try to dribble 6-7 people! Plus he is lucky not to be red carded on his kick to the goalie. What is wrong with these people! Our players lack fitness and mental preparation. But hey it was ugly but we will take the 3 points. Our hope is a ties against south korea and a nasty loss by the north korea so that the goal difference can take us in the playoffs against the grassrolers of Bahrein and then the small potatoes of nwe zeland...

KABABEE
06-10-2009, 06:21 PM
Hala beshin ye gilas whiskey bokhor va esterahat bokon.

Be zoodi ye bazie mohemtar bayad beshini bebini...

Baba, chee migee "hala beshin ye gilas whiskey bokhor"? I finished a bottle during the game, I was so pissed!!!!!! :tooth:

Fahd
06-11-2009, 08:31 AM
then the small potatoes of nwe zeland...

New Zealand played a full strength Italy today in a friendly and only lost 4-3. They led the game twice. New Zealand are a better team than Bahrain and will be harder to beat. They have been playing quality friendlies against teams like Brazil over the last 12 months and they have been scoring GOALS. They will be playing in the Confederations Cup and they will be prepared come the playoffs. They have been to the world cup before in 1982 when there were only 24 teams who went to the finals. They are not to be taken lightly. New Zealand would put a team like Bahrain away you will see when they play Iraq in the Confederations Cup. I believe New Zealand will beat Iraq without any problem.

highflyerreborn
06-11-2009, 10:45 AM
New Zealand played a full strength Italy today in a friendly and only lost 4-3. They led the game twice. New Zealand are a better team than Bahrain and will be harder to beat. They have been playing quality friendlies against teams like Brazil over the last 12 months and they have been scoring GOALS. They will be playing in the Confederations Cup and they will be prepared come the playoffs. They have been to the world cup before in 1982 when there were only 24 teams who went to the finals. They are not to be taken lightly. New Zealand would put a team like Bahrain away you will see when they play Iraq in the Confederations Cup. I believe New Zealand will beat Iraq without any problem.

Wow 4-3 vs Italy that is not a bad result , I thought there would be push overs

EYDADEBIDAD
06-11-2009, 11:01 AM

I saw the game, Italy didn't show up until well into the game. New Zealand eventually lost and Italy eventualy won. Nothing has changed. A loss is a loss no matter how many times you were ahead or how many times you scored due too sleeping Italian subs. The bottom line is that if New Zealand was that 'good' they would have preserved the victory. But they were not. So there you have it. Are they a 'caliber' team. I don't think so. Iran can play Brazil and lose 1-0. Can Iran brag about it. I don't think so. If you lose 1-0 or 100-0, a loss is a loss and you can't build on a loss!

vwiraq
06-11-2009, 08:00 PM
New zealand is avg team if it was playing in asia, they cant beat iraq, im not saying this cause thats where im from.. I saw the full game, italy def sucked and they dint play with there A team nor did they really wanted to play a real 100% full futball... Who knows these days, I can bet you $ 100 that iraq will tei south africa and lose to spain 3-1 and beat NZ 3-1 or 3-2... Iraq will make it to the 2nd round and they will win over US by one goal and lose again to spain 4-1... I know our team very well, just like the asia cup they lost every game b4 then won the cup, they played poland 3 days ago and we tied them 1-1 we should have won that game 2-0 but noor was being noor once again and we were still testing our players...Good luck to iran and hope you guys make it in...

KABABEE
06-11-2009, 08:39 PM
:beer:

vwiraq,

Thanks, you are a good sport and it's nice to see you post.

Best of luck to Iraq as well.

Ahmad18s
06-11-2009, 10:04 PM
Beautiful dribbs by Karimi to score the goal. I'm really happy for the guy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQbqbs_Gc_U

Pouya82
06-12-2009, 06:53 AM
Baba, chee migee "hala beshin ye gilas whiskey bokhor"? I finished a bottle during the game, I was so pissed!!!!!! :tooth:

HAHAHAHA... ONE BOTTLE, during the game?
That is hardcore...

I will probably be @ a bar watching the game next week, having som Jäger shots and a lot of beer. :beer:

Fahd
06-13-2009, 07:19 AM
New zealand is avg team if it was playing in asia, they cant beat iraq, im not saying this cause thats where im from.. I saw the full game, italy def sucked and they dint play with there A team nor did they really wanted to play a real 100% full futball... Who knows these days, I can bet you $ 100 that iraq will tei south africa and lose to spain 3-1 and beat NZ 3-1 or 3-2... Iraq will make it to the 2nd round and they will win over US by one goal and lose again to spain 4-1... I know our team very well, just like the asia cup they lost every game b4 then won the cup, they played poland 3 days ago and we tied them 1-1 we should have won that game 2-0 but noor was being noor once again and we were still testing our players...Good luck to iran and hope you guys make it in...

You said Iraq would make the world cup and they didnt even make the last round of qualifying. Anybody who knows about football knows New Zealand isnt an 'average' team in Asia. They would consistantly beat teams like Iraq, Qatar, Syria or Jordan. They would be in the top 8 EASILY.

Fahd
06-13-2009, 07:27 AM

EVERY New Zealand squad member plays in Europe whereas most Asian teams only have a couple or so. Most of them might only be playing in Belgium etc but it sure as hell is alot more technical than Asian domestic leagues. NZ have been going toe to toe with Australia in Oceania for years and Australia are the best in Asia at the moment. They would squash teams like Qatar or Uzbekistan.

Fahd
06-13-2009, 07:31 AM
I saw the game, Italy didn't show up until well into the game. New Zealand eventually lost and Italy eventualy won. Nothing has changed. A loss is a loss no matter how many times you were ahead or how many times you scored due too sleeping Italian subs. The bottom line is that if New Zealand was that 'good' they would have preserved the victory. But they were not. So there you have it. Are they a 'caliber' team. I don't think so. Iran can play Brazil and lose 1-0. Can Iran brag about it. I don't think so. If you lose 1-0 or 100-0, a loss is a loss and you can't build on a loss!

When is the last time we scored 3 goals against ANYBODY?

If you score against Italy more than once it means you have the game to score against anyone. Being able to score GOALS against big teams is a huge plus whether you lose the game or not.

footballdxb
06-14-2009, 10:41 AM
When is the last time we scored 3 goals against ANYBODY?

If you score against Italy more than once it means you have the game to score against anyone. Being able to score GOALS against big teams is a huge plus whether you lose the game or not.

Fahd jaan, I totally agree with you. Well said1

shafeii
06-14-2009, 11:08 AM
EVERY New Zealand squad member plays in Europe whereas most Asian teams only have a couple or so. Most of them might only be playing in Belgium etc but it sure as hell is alot more technical than Asian domestic leagues. NZ have been going toe to toe with Australia in Oceania for years and Australia are the best in Asia at the moment. They would squash teams like Qatar or Uzbekistan.

dooste azziz. i'll give my input on the New Zealand team, since their football regualary,

firstly, not all of there squad members plays in europe, the squad member is mainly from the a-league. which is Australias professional league.

some notable european players are Ryan Nelson, who is the captain of blackburn rovers, mainly the defense is built around him.

the strikers seems to be the strngth, as they have shane smiltz( who was joint goal scorer in the a-league), and his partner chris killen, who is currently playing for celtic in scotland.
and they seem to be relying on the youngster chris wood, who is playing in the priemer league for west brom.

know, i still feel that you cant really compare Australian football and NZ, Australia seems to be light years ahead of NZ. and last time they did beat australia was back in 2001-2002, when australia had no european players present at that match.

however i'm with you, that NZ should not be underestimated. they have pretty much had the same squad for about 4-5 years now, and pretty much just building a team for this world cup quailfiers.

regards
shafeii

shafeii
06-14-2009, 11:16 AM

yes their defence was poor. however like i mentioned on my previous post, the defence is built around Ryan Nelson who is their captain, he misses the whole tourement through injury, once he is their they are alot more organised,
i feel that besides italy being a mighty team in terms of quailty compared to NZ, is that this was the first time the defensive pair played together, as Ben Sigmound is injred, and also Ivan Viselich who came out of retirement.
the lack of communication between the two could of played a part

regards

Oftadeh
06-14-2009, 03:57 PM
Why are you guys discussing NZ when we are not even going to get close to playing them!? :D

Anyway, if it helps:
Spain 5 - NZ 0 after 70 minutes in the Confederations Cup.

That sums up NZ, I certainly think we would get past them even with our normal lacklustre performance.

Fahd
06-14-2009, 08:23 PM
Why are you guys discussing NZ when we are not even going to get close to playing them!? :D

Anyway, if it helps:
Spain 5 - NZ 0 after 70 minutes in the Confederations Cup.

That sums up NZ, I certainly think we would get past them even with our normal lacklustre performance.

Spain really pummelled them. That spanish team is possibly the best in Europe at the moment and they done it like a walk in the park. I think NZ vs Iraq will give us a clear indication of where they really would be in terms of asian quality. I think Iraq done well against RSA but RSA seemed to be pretty poor maybe its because they havent played WC qualifiers and they arent match ready. I think NZ walked into a spanish team on fire and were out of their depth.