PDA

View Full Version : Ghotbi might get help from Guss Hidding and Korea

EYDADEBIDAD
06-09-2009, 03:41 PM
Korea will probably sent their d team against Iran. Ghotbi was catalist in Helping Korea reaching next round in 2002. They will probably get a call from their ex coach Guss hidding (spelling?) to take it easy on Iran. And they will probably might just do that!

Foosball_Champ
06-09-2009, 04:05 PM
deleh maa be che chizaaee khoshehaaaa :)

dooste aziz, Unlike IFF organization, the Asian teams play for their country, for their people and their organizations. There is no way in hell they would want to lose. specially to Iran. I will bet my life that they will not only bring their "A" team but also their "A+++" team just to prove that their the Asian Power. For them to get more points than Japan is a dream come true, it is a pride battle between Korea and Japan which has been going on for years.

But you never know, they might not even show up to the game because they love Iranian and they want Iranian to win. (joke of the century).

EYDADEBIDAD
06-09-2009, 04:14 PM
deleh maa be che chizaaee khoshehaaaa :)

dooste aziz, Unlike IFF organization, the Asian teams play for their country, for their people and their organizations. There is no way in hell they would want to lose. specially to Iran. I will bet my life that they will not only bring their "A" team but also their "A+++" team just to prove that their the Asian Power. For them to get more points than Japan is a dream come true, it is a pride battle between Korea and Japan which has been going on for years.

But you never know, they might not even show up to the game because they love Iranian and they want Iranian to win. (joke of the century).

Do you really think that after clinching their will send their A+++ and risk injury to their players? Do you really think that the European based players and their clubs and agents will give tumbs up to get them in to play against Iran? Do you really think that the Korean coach will dissregard their bench team so that pride factor will overrule injuries? I don't think so!

Foosball_Champ
06-09-2009, 04:22 PM
Do you really think that after clinching their will send their A+++ and risk injury to their players? Do you really think that the European based players and their clubs and agents will give tumbs up to get them in to play against Iran? Do you really think that the Korean coach will dissregard their bench team so that pride factor will overrule injuries? I don't think so!

Yeap I do. Becuase you don't know the Asian Pride as much as I do, specially when it comes to rivery between Japan and S. Korea. But then again you might be right and they might not even show up to the game, let's pray for that.

EYDADEBIDAD
06-09-2009, 04:48 PM
Yeap I do. Becuase you don't know the Asian Pride as much as I do, specially when it comes to rivery between Japan and S. Korea. But then again you might be right and they might not even show up to the game, let's pray for that.

I hear what you say and I have no question about the pride issue but at what cost? I think the risk factor will determine that since it comes down to the cost benefit analysis. But again who knows. my guess is that their star players will be benched and the bench will play. Remember, pride does not own players but rather the agents and clubs. They still can influence the outcomes. Sure nattional teams players are under contract also. let wait and see..

Foosball_Champ
06-09-2009, 05:01 PM
I hear what you say and I have no question about the pride issue but at what cost? I think the risk factor will determine that since it comes down to the cost benefit analysis. But again who knows. my guess is that their star players will be benched and the bench will play. Remember, pride does not own players but rather the agents and clubs. They still can influence the outcomes. Sure nattional teams players are under contract also. let wait and see..

I like how your mind works, you seem to be very analytical and financial wise. I think you are going to be a sucessful business man or hold an important mangmental job sometimes in the future.

Anyway I hear what you are saying. J.S. Park is a big asset to Sir Alex and he would go out of his way to protect his assets too. It is like a chess game we just have to wait and see who makes the first move. Just remember this, Knowing Iranian team and the IFF, they are good at the backgammon and they have no idea on how to play the chess game lol.

highflyerreborn
06-09-2009, 10:38 PM
You are forgeting KOREA and IRAN have derby games !~~:cooldude:

Ahmad18s
06-11-2009, 09:59 PM
LOL I was thinking the same thing. We can probably assume that at least half of Korea's starters won't play, maybe all. If Iran doesn't beat Korea and their possible 'C' team, we don't deserve to go to the World Cup.