PDA

View Full Version : After Watching Iran-NKorea I have changed my predictions

EYDADEBIDAD
06-09-2009, 01:14 PM
Unfortunatly, the coach can only do that much and that was to persent a beautifull football to the world. But when the team is so uneven, such as legionnaires are getting old and too slow or Team melie paid a hefty price for Nekoonams yellow or Ghotbi was hired too late. Imagine if Ghotbi would have been hired istead of Daei! What are these dudes like Kafashian, Daei, Ali Abadi thinking!! Do they own the team melie? Anyhow, after watching the dissapointing 0-0 I predict that Iran will finish fourth in the group and will miss out the World Cup! Sorry!!! I was counting on a win against N. Korea!!

Iran 1 - UAE 1
SKorea 0- KSA 0
Skorea 0- Iran 0
KSA 1- NKorea 0

Standings: South Korea 16 points
Saudi A 13
North Korea 11
Iran 9

Gold Medal to Kafashian, Daeim and Ali Abadi!! Noshe jan melate Iran!

lalash
06-09-2009, 02:56 PM
You Are Wrong,iran Will Beat The Crap Out Of Emarat,they Are Week This Year,and Iran Will Go To The World Cup,from Indirect Way,like Melbourne Time,iran Will Win By Diffrence Of 3 Goals On Wednesday!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EYDADEBIDAD
06-09-2009, 03:24 PM
You Are Wrong,iran Will Beat The Crap Out Of Emarat,they Are Week This Year,and Iran Will Go To The World Cup,from Indirect Way,like Melbourne Time,iran Will Win By Diffrence Of 3 Goals On Wednesday!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We have to be reasonable in our thinking. If we can not beat the 105 ranked team in the world what difference does it make if we play against 65th team of the world. Under what assumption do you base your logic? Sure we displayed a beautiful football, we made more than two passes then under daei. But our inventory has been depleted from fresh players that are hungry to score. Hashemian, Kia, Karimi, were great players, but if they can not perform at the asian level and not been able to contribute then what are you expectations in the 2010 when we play against Germany, Brazil or Argentina? Do you rather want to miss the world cup then rather than participate but lose in front of the 1 billion viewers by the score of 3-0, 4-0, 5-0? What do you want from the tema melie that is realistic?

Foosball_Champ
06-09-2009, 04:19 PM
Good news everyone. I just had a dream that I spoke to the players and they all assured me that by wed each player is going to lean how to play as a team, score a goal, become more physical player and most important one they are going to learn how to play a simple passing game. :)

So based on these promisses from Iranian National Team players (Not the staff, because the staff wouldn't come to my dream they were too busy promissing the nation) I guess we are going to beat the crap out of S. Koreans after all. Horaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

So I predict Iran 6 - S. Korea 0. (6 taaeeyaa)

Goooooooooooooooo :iran1:

Please don't wake me up from this wonderfull dream................

Roozbeh83
06-09-2009, 05:49 PM
Do you rather want to miss the world cup then rather than participate but lose in front of the 1 billion viewers by the score of 3-0, 4-0, 5-0? What do you want from the tema melie that is realistic?

When was the last time we lost by those kind of scores?

Regardless of how horrible our team is, we never get embaressed on the world stage.

Sayyid
06-09-2009, 06:23 PM
When was the last time we lost by those kind of scores?

Regardless of how horrible our team is, we never get embaressed on the world stage.

I agree! as bad as we are, we will still perform better than the likes of N Korea and Saudi Arabia at the world stage! I think everything came down to us losing in a very unlucky match to saudi arabia, other than that no team in this group of 5 has been that much better than this very terrible iranian team!

Hamid_Blue
06-09-2009, 06:26 PM
Our problems in TM starts and ends on offense. It does not matter who is at the helm, we cannot score goals unless it's a PK.

Keano
06-09-2009, 06:41 PM
we cannot score goals unless it's a PK.

Or a free kick, I know it's really sad we can't even create dangerous scoring opportunities anymore and if we did we can't capitalize on them. What's the solution? A good youth program which will pay off in 10 years!

Oftadeh
06-09-2009, 07:36 PM
Our problems in TM starts and ends on offense. It does not matter who is at the helm, we cannot score goals unless it's a PK.

Martyr face moon, that's where our problems start and end? We have no other problems in our TM? Aye kaash! :D

highflyerreborn
06-09-2009, 10:37 PM
Its too close to pedict 4-5 games anything is possible

Hamid_Blue
06-10-2009, 01:02 AM
Keano jan, it all comes back to lack of solid youth program and not practicing fundamentals at club level. Right now our football is controlled by few managers that use it for personal gains. As a result, future investment is non-existent or deemed as waste of resource.

I have always opposed bringing foreign coaches for TM. Especially if those foreign coaches are result oriented (i.e. Branko). In the past 10 years, instead of trying to fix an issue, we have tried to hide our problems using various schemes. We had defensive issues, so we switch from 3 base defenders to 4. We have scoring problems; we keep using the same forward for a long time. Don't get me wrong, I am not trying to bash any foreign coach, it's just that IFF has created a climate that TM coaches need to constantly prove themselves or look for another job.

Oftadeh jan,

My point was much smaller in scale than what it implies. I should have been clearer. In our current TM, the main issue starts and ends with our inability to score. Take a look at all of those missed chances against Saudi and NK. If TM had even a decent finisher, we would be in driver's seat.
Ask yourself, why Daei was sacked?