PDA

View Full Version : I would like to punch this kid in the face

shawnagha
06-04-2009, 06:33 PM
http://www.persianfootball.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=2061&Itemid=2
:wall:why is this kid not wanting to play for iran?? his parents are in iran cus they love their country, why isn't he playing for TM? germany is a strong team! we're the ones that need help. i can't judge him or blame him, any1 that young @ his position would want to win a world cup but i think he should go get that persian "ashkan" tattoo written on his forearm removed.

footballdxb
06-05-2009, 03:06 AM
shawnagha jaan, we do not need him. We need to do our job correctly in Iran. We have a lot of talented players who are being wasted due to our loosy system based on the lucrativity of the players for their agents or "dallaals".

I support Dejagah as an Iranian player in club level which is evolving in a competitive system/league (a club formed by the best players they can afford) and eventhough, if I were him I would have made my choices differently, I certainly do not wish to criticise him for not joining a corrupt system if he can. Lets see the situation in this way: We talk about Dejagah in TM because he is in the spotlight, that is it! We are missing out all those who cannot afford to pay dallals for buying them places in clubs... or in TM? Ghorbaanat.

ftbldxb

makaveli
06-05-2009, 02:27 PM
None of the players in Iran match up to Dejagah. Dejagah is in a class of his own and anyone that has seen him play readily recognizes this fact. He wanted to play for Iran at one point but was repeatedly humiliated by the IFF. It's Ghotbi's job to aggressively go after him now.

damavand
06-05-2009, 02:54 PM
Let me start by saying I would love to see him play for TM. Having said that, he will be crazy out of his mind if he decides to come and play for Iran. Iran's football is in shambles and will remain this way. it will be a career suicide to play for TM.

Keano
06-05-2009, 06:13 PM
He doesn't wish to play for Iran? so be it! We needs players who passionately seek playing for their beloved country and take great pride in wearing Iran Jerseys. So no thanks we don't want Dejagah or as a matter of fact the likes of him in TM!

makaveli
06-05-2009, 06:27 PM
He doesn't wish to play for Iran? so be it! We needs players who passionately seek playing for their beloved country and take great pride in wearing Iran Jerseys.

No we don't. We need players that can get the job done. I don't care if the guy is from Nigeria and has never even heard of Iran, if he can score and be an asset we ought to take advantage of him. These personal views and passions are irrelevant.

sportsman
06-05-2009, 06:32 PM
We have bigger issues than this guy. Eventhough I disagree with him I don't blame him one bit, let him live his dream. He's all tattoed, to be honest he looks like someone straight out of a hiphop music video, how on earth can we expect our federation to RESPECT him?
How can we expect a guy tough kid like Dejagah to get along with our federation?
We can't expect people to do ghorbani to all their efforts so far, cause it would be destructive to his carreer.

Personally I wish he had one tenth of your gheyrat for his native country, shawn.

makaveli
06-05-2009, 06:42 PM
We have bigger issues than this guy. Eventhough I disagree with him I don't blame him one bit, let him live his dream. He's all tattoed, to be honest he looks like someone straight out of a hiphop music video, how on earth can we expect our federation to RESPECT him?
How can we expect a guy tough kid like Dejagah to get along with our federation?
We can't expect people to do ghorbani to all their efforts so far, cause it would be destructive to his carreer.

Personally I wish he had one tenth of your gheyrat for his native country, shawn.

Who cares about his career? He may not be fulfilling his full potential by coming to Iran, but he can be a decisive contributor to TM. The happiness of millions of Iranians is of greater value than the happiness of one man. And who's Shawn?

sportsman
06-05-2009, 06:47 PM
Who cares about his career? He may not be fulfilling his full potential by coming to Iran, but he can be a decisive contributor to TM. The happiness of millions of Iranians is of greater value than the happiness of one man. And who's Shawn?

I care about his career, shawn is the guy that started this thread :)

The thing is I don't think for one second that he can play to his full potential in iran.

makaveli
06-05-2009, 07:05 PM
I care about his career, shawn is the guy that started this thread :)

The thing is I don't think for one second that he can play to his full potential in iran.

I don't think he can either, but I'd rather him bring glory to Iran then achieve his full potential in Germany. The Germans have enough talent. Our nation of 70 million can't produce one striker.

sportsman
06-05-2009, 09:54 PM
I don't think he can either, but I'd rather him bring glory to Iran then achieve his full potential in Germany. The Germans have enough talent. Our nation of 70 million can't produce one striker.

That's exactly the problem .... let's forget about dejagah and try to produce some quality players instead.

shawnagha
06-10-2009, 12:28 PM

sportsman has a good point, but i have to agree with you. we saw in the nk nd the u.a.e game, our strikers struggle to say the least. against u.a.e., we got very lucky!