PDA

View Full Version : Any info about North Korean players?

Shirazi
06-02-2009, 06:21 PM
Hi kakoos. Sorry if this is a duplicate, but i cant find any thread that deals with this question.
By now most uf os are familiar with the iranian players. But do any of you guys know anything about our opponents? Who should we watch out for? Who is new, who is the gifted one and so one?

Iranieteh kakoo:jashr:

KABABEE
06-03-2009, 11:55 AM
Yes kakoo june, here it is:

They mostly have almond eyes and are short, but fast. :p

footballdxb
06-04-2009, 11:15 AM
Yes kakoo june, here it is:

They mostly have almond eyes and are short, but fast. :p

:D Good one KABABEE jaan...:beer:

Farooq
06-05-2009, 02:37 PM
My Line Up for Iran:

---------------Rahmati--------------
R. Rezaie----Hosseini-Aghalli------Teymourian
------Kabaee---------------Shojei---
Mahdevkia-------------------------Zandi
-----------Hashemian----Karimi--------

Tactics: Play German Style
Be extremely physical and just run down the flanks and set some crosses by Zandi and Mahdevkia for Hashemian and Karimi. The Saudi used their aerial superiority to kill China and we need to do the same against these east asian teams. It is our greatest advantage.

Kabaee and Teymourian should mow down any Koreans who try to counter attack. Shojei is the X-Factor and he should try to go down the middle take some shots in front of goal.

Subs: New for Old
Tell the old guard to play hard, and sub them out at halftime if they run out of gas. If we get up a couple of goals, use defensive subs, otherwise use offensive subs.
Mobali, Ashjari, G. Rezai, Mandanchi, Khaltabri

Go Team Melli!

sportsman
06-05-2009, 06:43 PM
My Line Up for Iran:

---------------Rahmati--------------
R. Rezaie----Hosseini-Aghalli------Teymourian
------Kabaee---------------Shojei---
Mahdevkia-------------------------Zandi
-----------Hashemian----Karimi--------

Tactics: Play German Style
Be extremely physical and just run down the flanks and set some crosses by Zandi and Mahdevkia for Hashemian and Karimi. The Saudi used their aerial superiority to kill China and we need to do the same against these east asian teams. It is our greatest advantage.

Kabaee and Teymourian should mow down any Koreans who try to counter attack. Shojei is the X-Factor and he should try to go down the middle take some shots in front of goal.

Subs: New for Old
Tell the old guard to play hard, and sub them out at halftime if they run out of gas. If we get up a couple of goals, use defensive subs, otherwise use offensive subs.
Mobali, Ashjari, G. Rezai, Mandanchi, Khaltabri

Go Team Melli!

We shouldn't press them to hard in the beginning, this team has only stamina for about 60 minutes, they're horribly unfit and I don't believe for one second that they can implement a german style of playing on the field without exhausting themselves.

We have immense problems with footballing basics at this point. Passing correctly, one touch style. We are technically brilliant but technique won't solve our problems.

I do however agree on the aerial part of your plan, it's a fantastic advantage that you have pointed out farooq. Aerial game, using our flanks and taking advantage of set pieces.

Then again we have a problem linking up our defenders with our midfielders. If we can keep possesion this will frustrate them

On top of that I completely agree that we have to go for shots, if they bunker up 11 guys in their own box as usual we should go for shots and rebound and tear them down, forcing them to abandon their bunker-tactic.

Good analysis, and good gameplan.

damavand
06-05-2009, 07:45 PM
I personally think they will be playing a defensive minded game putting up multiple layers of defense in their own half. This for sure will create a lot of problems for us, because face it, we are incapable of breaking down this kind of game plan, we always have. if this is indeed how this game is going to unfold, our best chance is through direct kicks from just outside of the box and of course corner kicks. it is absolutely imperative that we "create" such opportunities (getting fouls just outside their box), and then actually "take advantage" of them. with north Koreans we MUST press them hard and dictate them our game. we cannot be hasty and inaccurate in our passing. they can also be very dangerous on counter attacks and their speed will create problems for our slow central defenders. it is very very very important that we do not concede a goal in this game.

Hopefully we come away with a 1-0 win. :iran::iran2: