PDA

View Full Version : We WILL qualify for he 2010. Don't worry.

EYDADEBIDAD
06-02-2009, 03:31 PM
Ghotbi is a good coach and could become the greatest coach ever coached ANY Iranian team. Our back is on the wall. We have just 6 point. Fourth in our group. Two teams will qualify and the third will get into a playoff with a weak New Zealand team who got it good since Australia no longer is in the Oceanic division. So there you have it. Ghotbi knows the Koreans. After all he was the assistant to the great Guss Hiddinks (Spelling?). Ghotbi knows the Iranian mentality. He too the trophy in the Iranian league. He also know the politics of football and the Iranian football culture. When he wants to avoid the dirty games of Iranian press, he simply leave the country! Good move! Now he is back again, but we must remember that at first a year ago he was promissed the national team but he got stabed in the back by the IFF who brought Daei as the new coach. Daei was a disaster. He might have been a good coach at the doemestic league but he was not qualified to coach a national team. Qhotbi is a qualified coach since he has paid his dues by seating beside one of the best coaches in the world. He has been schooled well at the international level. But Daei never was and the result shows. So thre you have it. Ghotbi is our last chance to take us to the promiss land. And if he does, he better pack his bags after and leave the country for good since the powers back in Iran hate idols and ghorbi can very well become THE idol back in Iran if he succeeds. But there is a catch, And that is the catch22!!! So either way the Ghotbi will be the loser at the end since the left or the right son't see any place for idols in a society where you need to pray 5-200 times a day and hold a TASSBI and put a TA RISHHH. So lets give our thanks to Ghotbi for doing what he does best and that is winning!!! God bless you man! And God bless Iran!!!

Oftadeh
06-02-2009, 05:35 PM
Always encouraging to see such positivity, but "eye I water no eat".

By the way, before NZ, the third place team must get past the third place team in hte other group, and that could be Iran vs. Bahrain, not an easy deal these days!

And more by the way, UAE, our next opponent after NK, just lost a friendly at home to Germany. Score was 2-7.

mouhammad
06-02-2009, 07:18 PM
it is good to see still optimistic people around us. After the match against China, I found it very hard to believe that we can win in North Korea. It was just trouble game against China. This team isn't creative, can't create any goal opportunities, they don't go for shots, zero zero and more zeros.
Look, we might get lucky and win, no one knows, but this team is really a shit team. we have lot of names but they don't do much. is it a coaching thing? or what, I am not sure. Looking at 90 minutes game against China, we have nothing to say really. Anyaway, my prediction is against North Korea a draw and we also draw against UAE and lose against South Korea. We end up 4th in the group. We pack and wait for the next 4 years. I hope I am wrong.

EYDADEBIDAD
06-03-2009, 10:47 AM
Giys, Don't worry. Poorheydari, Team Melie manager, said at the news conference after the game against China, that we are not stupid to show all of our cards to the North Koreans in the attendance. He said that we wanted to accomplish certain things on the field and we did.
Let not to forget in a freindly everybody plays half *** so that they won't get injured. Ghotbi will show all of his cards this Saturday. It is going to be a due or die each game. So remmeber Osasuna in the Spanish league with Nekounam and Shojai! Their last two games was a due or die. They were at the bottom of the league. They needed two wins in order to stay in the premier league. Guess what, their last two game was against Barcelona, the league champion, and Real Madrid, another giant. They won both games and avoided relegations. So shojai and Nekounam will tell this story to the rest of the team melie and that si never ever give up hope and fight to the last minute! Iran with this new coach is nothing less than North Korea, UAE or South Korea! We got ourselves in such a situation not becuase of the ability of our player but rather the contamination of poor coaching which was the direct involvement of politics in our sports by those in charge of our sports and not qualifoed to run our sports. So there you have it. The patient (our football) is in the emergency room and our doctor in charge, Ghotbi, will do his thing and safe our football!

mouhammad
06-03-2009, 06:02 PM
Giys, Don't worry. Poorheydari, Team Melie manager, said at the news conference after the game against China, that we are not stupid to show all of our cards to the North Koreans in the attendance. He said that we wanted to accomplish certain things on the field and we did.
Let not to forget in a freindly everybody plays half *** so that they won't get injured. Ghotbi will show all of his cards this Saturday. It is going to be a due or die each game. So remmeber Osasuna in the Spanish league with Nekounam and Shojai! Their last two games was a due or die. They were at the bottom of the league. They needed two wins in order to stay in the premier league. Guess what, their last two game was against Barcelona, the league champion, and Real Madrid, another giant. They won both games and avoided relegations. So shojai and Nekounam will tell this story to the rest of the team melie and that si never ever give up hope and fight to the last minute! Iran with this new coach is nothing less than North Korea, UAE or South Korea! We got ourselves in such a situation not becuase of the ability of our player but rather the contamination of poor coaching which was the direct involvement of politics in our sports by those in charge of our sports and not qualifoed to run our sports. So there you have it. The patient (our football) is in the emergency room and our doctor in charge, Ghotbi, will do his thing and safe our football!

I would love to hear your comment after saturday game

footballdxb
06-04-2009, 12:08 AM
I would love to hear your comment after saturday game

Hopeing is what makes life bearable for us, there is nothing wrong with it, especially in football where small things could have huge impacts. The Iranian football fan would never forget what happened in Australia in 1997 and strangely would always think that in Asia, no team would be harder to beat than the one we beat in Australia in 1997!:iran2:

Anyway, being positive and constructive is the least we can do for our TM before all hopes for qualifying to the next WC are completely disapeared.

Go Iran Go TM:irani:

mouhammad
06-04-2009, 12:28 AM
Hopeing is what makes life bearable for us, there is nothing wrong with it, especially in football where small things could have huge impacts. The Iranian football fan would never forget what happened in Australia in 1997 and strangely would always think that in Asia, no team would be harder to beat than the one we beat in Australia in 1997!:iran2:

Anyway, being positive and constructive is the least we can do for our TM before all hopes for qualifying to the next WC are completely disapeared.

Go Iran Go TM:irani:
Mate, we didn't win that game. It was a draw 2:2, which it should have been 7:2 on that day. it was just a pure luck and we had players like AZIZI and DAEI at his best and BAGHERI. Who do we have now? Anyway like any iranian I wish we win.

EYDADEBIDAD
06-04-2009, 09:12 AM
I understand your frustrations guys. We have nothing to build on in terms of confidence, performance, record. We have three games. We have our full force. We FINALY got a good coach. It is a new beginning. It is not over until the third game and last second. We all have been dissapointed with backwardness of IFF and official back home, Ali Abdi, Kafashian, Ahmadinejat...who thinks that they own our football team and can get away with their secret dealings for their own pocket. The results showed that none of the have or had the interest of team melie in mind but rather to colect paychecks for not showing up to work! Daei got $500,000!!! Now that 70,000,000 are crying foul and want to lynch these officials they say OK we go with logic and lets bring a good coach now that things look hopeless. The management style of the Iranian style is no management at all! No planning. No implementations. It is just try to fix problems caused by incompetant people like Ali abadi, Ahmadinejad or Kafashian and worry about the results later. This system of no management is common in Iran and that is why the system is bankruped. Anyhow, our passion is football and that where I stand and hope for the best.

damavand
06-04-2009, 09:20 AM
Saudi arabia just put four past china national team (4-1 final score). this was the team that we could not create one goal scoring chance against.:wall:

EYDADEBIDAD
06-04-2009, 09:48 AM
Saudis position is different than ours therefore players, coaches will implement plans according to their own position. The loss to China could be the best result for us since it will creat an atmospher of urgency in our camp. The Koreans on the other hand might play loose or too relaxed against us in which we can take advantage of. Remember mind games, strategies..are all part of a winning team. Never give up until comes Saturday...

football_fanatic
06-04-2009, 10:46 AM
Sorry boys, but anyone who actually thinks we WILL qualify for this WC should have their heads checked.
TM needs to win their next 3 games, and hope for favourable results from the other games which they have no control over, in order to make it to the finals. Miracles do happen, but usually in Hollywood fairytales based on my past experience. There is no Steven Spielberg in the TM dressing room I assure you of that!
Actually, I'll be relieved on Saturday when Iran loses yet another game, this time to Korea and is statistically out of it. This will take the burden of hope, wish and prayer out of it for another 4 years. This means a 2010 WC without Iran, which will take the emotional factor out of it for me and my fellow Iranians, and we can all enjoy a fun, exciting and memorable WC with the best deserving teams advancing and winning.
I'll drink to that.
By the way, TM players are great, management is horrid, and our fans are the best.

footballdxb
06-04-2009, 11:10 AM
[QUOTE=mouhammad;479989]Mate, we didn't win that game. It was a draw 2:2, which it should have been 7:2 on that day. it was just a pure luck and we had players like AZIZI and DAEI at his best and BAGHERI. Who do we have now? Anyway like any iranian I wish we win.[/QUOTE
Like any Iranian, I even do not remember Australia's goals ;-))
Comparing the players should not be what we look at in here. For now, it is our group of players which must become very close to each other and perform well against a rigid N. Korean team. A leader who can bring the players together on the pitch is what our team will be missing in our next match... On the individual side, we have enough talent in our team capable of creating a surprise.
Go Iran Go TM

footballdxb
06-04-2009, 11:14 AM
Sorry boys, but anyone who actually thinks we WILL qualify for this WC should have their heads checked.
TM needs to win their next 3 games, and hope for favourable results from the other games which they have no control over, in order to make it to the finals. Miracles do happen, but usually in Hollywood fairytales based on my past experience. There is no Steven Spielberg in the TM dressing room I assure you of that!
Actually, I'll be relieved on Saturday when Iran loses yet another game, this time to Korea and is statistically out of it. This will take the burden of hope, wish and prayer out of it for another 4 years. This means a 2010 WC without Iran, which will take the emotional factor out of it for me and my fellow Iranians, and we can all enjoy a fun, exciting and memorable WC with the best deserving teams advancing and winning.
I'll drink to that.
By the way, TM players are great, management is horrid, and our fans are the best.
Welcome to IK! It is so refreshing to see new faces in here and your post no. 1 was simply great.
I quite agree with what you say however one aspect of the football we all love is the element of surprise. This is what makes Iranian fans support their team... not the extraordinary preparation and long term work done with a team. Mokhlesam.
ftbldxb

damavand
06-04-2009, 11:50 AM
The Koreans on the other hand might play loose or too relaxed against us in which we can take advantage of.

I guarantee you it will not happen, no way no how. North Korea will not come in to this game relaxed, and thinking their qualification is a done deal.

football_fanatic
06-04-2009, 12:29 PM
Merci for your warm welcome ftbldxb jaan, chakereem!
I've actually been a member since '07, but a quiet observer rather than an active participator.
This entire WC qualification reminds me of the day in 2008 WC when I along with another 20 thousand Iranians stood in the Nuremberg stadium to watch Iran hand the game over to Mexico on a silver platter. Somehow, this trend of not winning games we should and reaching for desperate last minute measure has become reality in Iranian football. It is a sad state of affairs.
Anyways, good luck to TM in their next 3 games.

EYDADEBIDAD
06-04-2009, 01:09 PM
When you want to look at the future you must look at the past! Branco was a good coach and he did his best to achieve his goals. He had powerful enemies in Iran, like Parvin, MayeloKohan..that were jalous of his success. Therefore, Beranco work got hampered many times by the new media or injuries. Yes Ali Karimi's injury during Hamburg-Bayern was very painful to watch. During the 08 Tourne Karimi was only 60-70 percent. Daei's presense was a huge mistake and that was also due to massive pressure from back home. Rahman rezaei presense was a mistake. My Italian hair dresser tells me that everybody back in Italy says that the dude, Rezei , Sucks big time. The third goal by Mexico was Rezai's direct fault. So I can talk of many more problems. But that team was not a strong team simply becuase Branco had a little time to prepare the team due to the availablity of the kegionnaires and also due to his disput of contract with IFF.
Now the Future! Ghotbi is a different animal! He is NOT IVIC,CHIRO,TALEBI,POORHEYDARI, SHAHROKHI,....he is Ghotbi. We know what he achieved in a such short period of time with Perspolis. And we know his achievements with the Korean tema back in 2002. Guss Hedding caleed him catalist to the success of the Korean team. So there we go we have all the marble in the right palce. We have all the people lined up for three wins:
Iran 2- N. Korea 0
Iran 1- UAE 0
Iran 1- S. Korea 1

Iran will qualify for the 3rd place playoff. Iran will win the playoff against bahrain and New Zeland. That is my prediction!

EYDADEBIDAD
06-04-2009, 01:11 PM
When you want to look at the future you must look at the past! Branco was a good coach and he did his best to achieve his goals. He had powerful enemies in Iran, like Parvin, MayeloKohan..that were jalous of his success. Therefore, Beranco work got hampered many times by the new media or injuries. Yes Ali Karimi's injury during Hamburg-Bayern was very painful to watch. During the 08 Tourne Karimi was only 60-70 percent. Daei's presense was a huge mistake and that was also due to massive pressure from back home. Rahman rezaei presense was a mistake. My Italian hair dresser tells me that everybody back in Italy says that the dude, Rezei , Sucks big time. The third goal by Mexico was Rezai's direct fault. So I can talk of many more problems. But that team was not a strong team simply becuase Branco had a little time to prepare the team due to the availablity of the kegionnaires and also due to his disput of contract with IFF.
Now the Future! Ghotbi is a different animal! He is NOT IVIC,CHIRO,TALEBI,POORHEYDARI, SHAHROKHI,....he is Ghotbi. We know what he achieved in a such short period of time with Perspolis. And we know his achievements with the Korean tema back in 2002. Guss Hedding caleed him catalist to the success of the Korean team. So there we go we have all the marble in the right palce. We have all the people lined up for three wins:
Iran 2- N. Korea 0
Iran 1- UAE 0
Iran 1- S. Korea 1

Iran will qualify for the 3rd place playoff. Iran will win the playoff against bahrain and New Zeland. That is my prediction!

Sorry make that 2 wins and a draw