PDA

View Full Version : Where is Karimi in the China vs Iran game?

perosee726
06-01-2009, 08:25 AM
Where is Karimi in the China vs Iran game?

footballdxb
06-01-2009, 10:56 AM
China 1 - Iran 0
According to live score, China scored at 45th. minute... That is the best timing for scoring a goal... the psychological impact of the goal is much bigger than the goal itself!

I did not see the match however 1-0 is a very close result. Was it a very competitive match? Who did form our starting line up and How did Iran play in different formations? Thanks in advance.
ftbldxb

footballdxb
06-01-2009, 11:02 AM
a brief report (quite positive!) from goal.com:

Iran Lose World Cup Warm-Up In China

Iran's preparations for June's World Cup qualifiers hit a red wall on Monday evening...

1 Jun 2009 14:51:24

Iranís first full international under new coach Afshin Ghotbi ended in a 1-0 defeat against China in Qinhuangdao.

The Persian team are preparing for a vital 2010 World Cup qualifier in North Korea on June 6.

The win was Chinaís first under Gao Hongbo and comes just three days after they drew 1-1 with Germany.

Gao Jin scored the only goal of the game just before the break. The Shanghai Shenhua striker reacted quickly after Yang Haoís low free-kick came back off the post.

Iran had plenty of possession and looked dangerous but Team Melli, were, however, unable to break through a well-organised Chinese defence.

Next stop for China is Pyongyang in a qualifier that they must not lose if their dreams of a place at the 2010 World Cup are to stay alive.

China host Iranís group rivals Saudi Arabia next weekend as the West Asian team prepare for a match in South Korea.

damavand
06-01-2009, 01:51 PM
Basically, our entire squad played like CRAP. Every body sucked big time, and I mean every body. We played with no clear tactics and during the entire match we were incapable of one correct pass. To be honest, this team with all its "stars" doesn't deserve to qualify for world cup, because we have been consistently playing this poorly every match. very disappointing display, and it's not going to get any better. About 16 or 17 players got a chance to play today, and nobody stood out. China actually played a lot better towards the end of the match. As far as the final score, although it doesn't matter because it was a friendly, but it was more like a 0-0 match. the one goal scoring chance we had was through substitute kazemian who got a very noce long ball in stride inside the edge of the box, dribbled his defender and had a clear one on one chance to put the ball away. Instead he kept on dribbling in front of the goal unnecessarily and finally was dispossessed. from what I have seen from North Korea, they are a lot better than china. Don't be surprised if we come away with zero points from that match. Hope TM proves me wrong.

Kachal
06-01-2009, 02:07 PM
According to ISNA, Karimi was injured.
He wasn't even on the bench.

علي كريمي:
به بازي با كره *شمالي مي*رسم
پيشنهادي نداشته*ام؛ با هيچ تيمي مذاكره نكرده*ام سرويس: ورزشي - فوتبال
1388/03/11
06-01-2009
18:11:19
8803-07024: كد خبر

خبرگزاري دانشجويان ايران - تهران
سرويس: ورزشي - فوتبال

علي كريمي گفت: براي بازي با كره*شمالي هيچ مشكلي ندارم.

كاپيتان تيم ملي فوتبال ايران كه به دليل آسيب*ديدگي امروز در ديدار برابر چين به ميدان نرفت، در گفت*وگو با خبرنگار ورزشي خبرگزاري دانشجويان ايران (ايسنا)، در خصوص وضعيت روند بهبود آسيب*ديدگي*اش اظهار كرد: در حال حاضر از ناحيه*ي پا خيلي احساس درد نمي*كنم و براي ديدار مقابل كره*شمالي مشكلي ندارم.

وي در پاسخ به شايعات اخير مبني بر پيشنهاد باشگاه استيل*آذين به وي براي پيوستن به اين تيم در رقابت*هاي ليگ برتر تصريح كرد: من چندين بار در گذشته اين مساله را گفتم و ديگر نمي*دانم به چه زباني بگويم كه من با هيچ باشگاهي تاكنون مذاكره نكرده*ام و از هيچ تيمي هم پيشنهادي نداشتم.

كريمي ضمن تكذيب پيشنهاد استيل آذين تاكيد كرد: پيشنهاد استيل آذين به من صحت ندارد و من در حال حاضر تنها به تيم ملي فكر مي*كنم.

Oftadeh
06-01-2009, 02:53 PM
We played with no clear tactics and during the entire match we were incapable of one correct pass.

That's not true, I saw one around the 67th minute. :D

But seriously, we must kiss the WC goodbye, these players had no coordination, and even though this was a friendly and they were avoiding injury or over zealous play, I can not see magic suddenly coming out of thin air on Saturday. We should have at least shown some signs of brilliance today. The defence were all over the place our forwards are jokes. Hashemian is well past it and Borhani is unpredictable.

damavand
06-01-2009, 03:15 PM
That's not true, I saw one around the 67th minute. :D

:D:pOK, u got me on that, it was probably when I went to the crapper to simualte TM play:ipuke:

But I think you hit it right. TM will not come out and all of a sudden play brilliant football.we have problems in all factions of this game. defense is just plain awful. midfield is mediocre (and that is the most important position in football), and we simply don't have true strikers (Hashemian is useless, and let's not talk about other so called forwards we have). seriously, at the moment, nothing is right with this team. and we are just fooling ourselves if we think we can turn things around by simply plugging in Karimi and shojaie. the team today was pretty much the team that is going to play on saturday. Currently, this is all we have to offer: a 1-0 defeat to a below par very young Chinese team.

footballdxb
06-02-2009, 10:56 AM
:D:pOK, u got me on that, it was probably when I went to the crapper to simualte TM play:ipuke:

But I think you hit it right. TM will not come out and all of a sudden play brilliant football.we have problems in all factions of this game. defense is just plain awful. midfield is mediocre (and that is the most important position in football), and we simply don't have true strikers (Hashemian is useless, and let's not talk about other so called forwards we have). seriously, at the moment, nothing is right with this team. and we are just fooling ourselves if we think we can turn things around by simply plugging in Karimi and shojaie. the team today was pretty much the team that is going to play on saturday. Currently, this is all we have to offer: a 1-0 defeat to a below par very young Chinese team.

Eventhough I wished also seeing Iran demolishing China (on a very patriotic reason only of course), I have to add the following comments before saying it is over for Iran:

. Iran played against a Chinese side which managed to obtain a 1-1 draw against Germany. I agree that it is not a reason for us to lose but at least we also should value the Chinese team's capabilities and team organisation.

. Iran played without 2 of its key players. Nekounam and Shojaei are essential players in our TM formation. They scored and created our latest goals in our qualitification matches.

. Introduction of new players take time to produce the real expected result. It is quite impossible to obtain immediate results by introduction of new players.

. In general, Iran plays well under pressure. Please do not ask me why! It is certainly a matter of motivation and concentration. Our team plays crap vs. weaker or in less important matches. That is maybe the reason why we get better results against team from Far Eastern teams and disappointing results vs. Middle Eastern teams. My main concern remains our players concentration for securing an advantageous result. In our return matches vs. S. Korea and KSA, we lost games which were dominated and led by us.

. I really trust Mr. Ghotbi for his analysing capabilities and hope he can bring the necessary changes to our team in time. However, I have to admit that our attacking line is not at all reliable and not at all matching any world class team. We should therefore count on players such as Shojaei, Khalatbari, Madanchi or Zandi for scoring goals. Nekounam will be missed ... badly.

A football match is always full of surprises. I hope the surprise of the Saturday match will be in favor of TM!

Go TM

bezashah
06-02-2009, 02:01 PM
and china was playing without 9 of their players that played in the Germany friendly !

Oftadeh
06-02-2009, 05:39 PM
and china was playing without 9 of their players that played in the Germany friendly !

Worse still, for 7 of those on the field, it was their first ever national team game! Against "an experienced" Iran team.

footballdxb
06-03-2009, 11:02 AM
here is the article by goal.com:

اولين شكست تيم ملي با قطبي

نمايش تيم ملي مقابل چين در گرماي اين كشور نسبتاً* راضي كننده بود اما ما بعد از 15 سال به چين باختيم. اين تيم در مسابقه قبلي با آلمان مساوي كرده بود و در مقابل ايران هم بسيار جدي بازي كرد.

2009/6/1 18:13:23

سايت گل – اين اولين بازي رسمي افشين قطبي با تيم ملي بود. مسابقه*اي كه در غياب مغز متفكر تيم ملي به شكست انجاميد. ايران كه بازي را با تركيب رحمتي – حاج صفي،*عقيلي، حسيني،*كعبي ـ آشوبي، تيموريان ـ معدنچي، زندي، مهدوي كيا(كاپيتان)ـ وحيد هاشميان مسابقه خود با چين را آغاز كرده بود، در نهايت با تك گل "ژائولين" بازيكن چين كه از روي ضربه*ي ايستگاهي و اشتباه مدافعين و دروازه*بان ايران گل تيمش را به ثمر رساند، مغلوب ميزبان شد. اين گل بسيار شبيه به گلي بود كه تيم ملي ايران در مسابقه مقابل كره جنوبي دريافت كرد. گلي كه حاصل يك ضربه كاشته، جايگيري نامناسب مدافعان، اشتباه دروزاه بان و كندي خط دفاع ايران در مقابل سريع چين بود كه توپ برگشتي را از روي خط دروازه به تور دوخت. چين در اين مسابقه دو بار ديگر نيز دروازه ايران را به طور جدي با خطر مواجه كرد كه البته به جز يك بار كه تير عمودي دروازه لرزيد، اتفاق خاصي نيفتاد.

نيمه دوم

ايران نيمه دوم را با چند تعويض آغاز كرد. جواد كاظميان به جاي مهدوي كيا، محسن خليلي به جاي هاشميان و آرش برهاني به جاي زندي. اين تغيير و تحول باعث شد تيم ملي در ابتداي نيمه به يك فرصت خوب دست پيدا كند كه جواد كاظميان تك به تك را هدر داد. با وجود اين شروع و در شرايطي كه به نظر تيم ملي بهتر از روزهاي گذشته بازي مي*كرد، بازي به مرور افت كرد و ايران تنها در 10 دقيقه پاياني با ورود خلعت بري و پژمان نوري، دوباره به سمت دروازه چين حمله كرد و موقعيت*هاي خوبي به دست آورد. در نهايت اين يك مسابقه مفيد بود كه با يك باخت به موقع به پايان رسيد. مروري بر اشتباهات اين مسابقه قطعا به نتيجه*گيري در بازي مقابل كره شمالي كمك خواهد كرد.

تغييرات

قطبي در نيمه اول اين مسابقه، تركيبي شبيه به تركيب اصلي بازي با كره شمالي را امتحان كرد. اما آنچه در اين مسابقه رخ داد احتمالا نظر او را عوض خواهد كرد. اولين مورد، بازي علي كريمي در خط هافبك است تا او پشت تك مهاجم ما بازي كند. ضمن اينكه ايران در اين پست مسعود شجاعي را نيز در اختيار دارد كه البته او خسته به اردو مي*رسد. همين طور نمايش مهرزاد معدنچي در گوش چپ چندان خوب نبود. در عين حال محمدرضا خلعتبري بعد از ورود به زمين به جاي مهرزاد واقعا بهتر از او كار كرد. در قلب دفاع هم دو دفاع كند ايران، مثل هميشه پراشتباه بودند اما فعلا آلتر ناتيوي براي جايگزيني آنها وجود ندارد. وحيد هاشميان نيز دوباره همان مهاجمي بود كه گاهي تعجب مي*كنيم كه چگونه در آلمان بازي مي*كند. البته شايد قطبي به تجربه او احتياج داشته باشد.