PDA

View Full Version : One word: BARCAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

Jashar
05-27-2009, 05:19 PM
Im so happy!!!!!
Long Live Barca!!!!
Longe Live Messi!!!

FC Barcelona vs. Manchester United 2:0

goals:
1:0 Eto'o
2:0 Messi

Ahmad18s
05-27-2009, 06:39 PM
I wish I would have been able to watch the game. Nonetheless, I was happy to see Barcelona beat Ronaldo and ManU. Barca must me thanking themselves for not giving up Eto'o and keeping him on the team. Messi is the man!!

highflyerreborn
05-28-2009, 03:13 AM
Should have been chealsea :D

As DROGBA SAID ...

"THIS IS A DISGRACE -------------------":D

footballdxb
05-28-2009, 05:18 AM
Congratulations to Barca... Fantastic team and state of mind! Iniesta, Xavi and MESSI were amazing but PUYOL was the player who really surprised me in his position. Barca totally deserved ... simply great for football!

Ahmad18s
05-28-2009, 09:42 PM
PORT HARCOURT, Nigeria (AP) - Police say a Manchester United fan killed four people when he plowed his bus into a Nigerian crowd celebrating Barcelona's victory in the Champion's League final in Rome. Rita Inoma-Abbey said the driver was in custody Thursday after making a U-turn and driving into the crowd of fans cheering Barcelona's 2-0 win over United on Wednesday night.

Abbey said more than 10 other people were injured in the incident.

http://msn.foxsports.com/soccer/story/9620692/4-killed-when-bus-plows-into-Nigerian-soccer-fans

This is so sad. I'm a sports nut myself, but if the Lakers, Dodgers, or Iran lose, I get over it pretty quickly. It's not like I'm living in a mansion and making millions a year. So many f'd up people in this world.

highflyerreborn
05-29-2009, 07:33 PM
Pretty stupid action