PDA

View Full Version : Barcelona 0 - 1 Osasuna

Foosball_Champ
05-23-2009, 05:49 PM
Osasuna with 40 points for now are out of religation, next week they are facing Real Mad.

I had promissed that if Osasuna beats Barc I will stop hating IFF, so here we go "I don't hate IFF anymore". (Whisper: you know i still hate them lol)

Gooooooooooooooooooooo Osasuna, Gooooooooooo Shojaaaaaaaaaaaaai, gooooooooooooooo nikbakht, goooooooooo Iran.

Keano
05-23-2009, 10:27 PM
Unfortunately despite the sweet win they're still in the relegation zone, they must win next week's match against real Madrid!

Keano
05-23-2009, 10:39 PM
Here is the goal:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMhFR6NBdlo

shafeii
05-24-2009, 08:00 AM
Osasuna with 40 points for now are out of religation, next week they are facing Real Mad.

I had promissed that if Osasuna beats Barc I will stop hating IFF, so here we go "I don't hate IFF anymore". (Whisper: you know i still hate them lol)

Gooooooooooooooooooooo Osasuna, Gooooooooooo Shojaaaaaaaaaaaaai, gooooooooooooooo nikbakht, goooooooooo Iran.

Foosball_Champ jaan, yes it was nice to see Osasuna beat the spanish champions however the only problem was that the other 2 relegation teams picked up points which stil puts Osasuna in a difficult position to stay up, i think that the only way they can stay up is that they have to at least get a point against Real Madrid and depend on other results,

shafeii