PDA

View Full Version : Bravo Saba

Keano
05-20-2009, 01:59 PM
Saba played against Al-Ahli fell behind 3-0 and in the last 30 minutes of the match 5 spectacular goals to win the exciting game.

Yesterday and today's ACL matches proved how IFF needs to reconsider its scheduling of IPL games and get organized, also it proved how crucial it is for IPL to drop to 16 teams so that IPL schedules won't be as tight and stressfull.

Quite honestly I blame most of our clubs and TM failures this past 2 months on the tight IPL schedules and back to back matches, IPL is just not ready for this. Our clubs results this past 2 days is the biggest proof to validate this!

Bravo Saba, bravo Perspolis, bravo Sepahan and well done Esteghlal for their last day results and hustle!

damavand
05-20-2009, 02:23 PM
I agree, IPL needs to decrease the number of teams to 16 or even14. I rather have 14 quality teams. it could even be an odd number of teams, let say 15, with one team having a bye each week. programming and scheduling is crucial when we hit the end of the domestic league

Oftadeh
05-20-2009, 05:20 PM
Wow! Wish I had seen this game:

31' [1 - 0] S. Khamis (pen.)
45' [2 - 0] A. Al-Hawasin (pen.)
66' [3 - 0] M. Milad
68' [3 - 1] F. Fazli
74' [3 - 2] S. Shahin
75' [3 - 3] M. Nouri
82' [3 - 4] M. Yousefi
87' [3 - 5] M. Hamrang

Hamid_Blue
05-20-2009, 06:58 PM
Yesterday and today's ACL matches proved how IFF needs to reconsider its scheduling of IPL games and get organized, also it proved how crucial it is for IPL to drop to 16 teams so that IPL schedules won't be as tight and stressfull.

First off, congrats to Saba on their brilliant effort when things were going against them. I am really proud of them.

Your post makes a lot of sense. When AFC recommended that Iran should reduce from 16 to 14, I think IFF decided to prove to AFC that they can handle 18. I guess we find out that AFC was accurate in their original assessment 3-4 years ago.

sportsman
05-20-2009, 07:05 PM
First off, congrats to Saba on their brilliant effort when things were going against them. I am really proud of them.

Your post makes a lot of sense. When AFC recommended that Iran should reduce from 16 to 14, I think IFF decided to prove to AFC that they can handle 18. I guess we find out that AFC was accurate in their original assessment 3-4 years ago.

Yeah of course AFC are right.......in short-term. AFC's proposal doesn't do us justice, it's idiotic. If they suggest such a thing as reducing teams in the highest league they should also suggest us bringing the fitness level up giving assistance in supplying our leage with experts and know-hows in that particular field.
In long term IFF should heavily invest on bringing the fitness level up in clubs. Investment in fitness and nutrition. Also bring more depth to the squads, bring in more youth players and give them experience, make different priority between competitions. That would reduce such simple problems as fatigue.
In my opinion hamid jan we have to copy succes. Copy european programmes and learn from their previous mistakes. But as we know IFF doesn't really give a sh*t.
I'm so sick and tired of us giving up leads late in games because of fatigue. There are no excuses for losing. Instead our leaders in our soccer blames the refs, the balls, the equipment, the weather. Conspiracy theories and big egos. Then again third world african teams excell but we don't. Are they really trying to say that there's not enough resources in Iran. They really believe we the fans are stupid.

Hamid_Blue
05-20-2009, 09:57 PM
Yeah of course AFC are right.......in short-term. AFC's proposal doesn't do us justice, it's idiotic. If they suggest such a thing as reducing teams in the highest league they should also suggest us bringing the fitness level up giving assistance in supplying our leage with experts and know-hows in that particular field.
In long term IFF should heavily invest on bringing the fitness level up in clubs. Investment in fitness and nutrition. Also bring more depth to the squads, bring in more youth players and give them experience, make different priority between competitions. That would reduce such simple problems as fatigue.
In my opinion hamid jan we have to copy succes. Copy european programmes and learn from their previous mistakes. But as we know IFF doesn't really give a sh*t.

Regardless of our perception, the reality is that our football is part of our culture. Most of AFC's recommendation were designed to meet minimum standards for prosperity of each club in IPL. I agree with AFC, we need to learn how to crawl before walking. IF we prove that we can manage 14 clubs, then we can always increase it.

Other than Azadi, there are very few clubs that have sufficient lighting to play their games at night. Night games naturally will increase attendance and excitement. But most of the people in charge of our clubs are not looking for future revenue. They are looking to make as much money with minimum expense. This is the main reason we don't have strong youth system - there is no immediate revenue.

Regarding copying from european, I have always opposed it. We need to look at successfull practices in europe or south america but need to evaluate if we can implement them in IPL. European leagues main revenue outside ticket sales are through merchandizing and TV rights. As you are well aware of this, copyright laws are not enforced in Iran (they actually exist). How can we try to immulate a successfull organization like EPL when we don't have any means of generating income?

I don't see copyright rules to change in Iran anytime soon. So we better look at 3rd world countries such as Nigeria instead of Germans.

Kachal
05-21-2009, 04:57 PM
Too little too late for them.

They should have played like this from the begining of ACL matches.
I can't wait for MK's 4th or 5th bayanie about this team and firooz karimi. :D

I wonder what he is going to say about him. :D

footballdxb
05-22-2009, 07:43 AM
Saba played against Al-Ahli fell behind 3-0 and in the last 30 minutes of the match 5 spectacular goals to win the exciting game.

Quite honestly I blame most of our clubs and TM failures this past 2 months on the tight IPL schedules and back to back matches, IPL is just not ready for this. Our clubs results this past 2 days is the biggest proof to validate this!

Bravo Saba, bravo Perspolis, bravo Sepahan and well done Esteghlal for their last day results and hustle!

Congrats to Saba for their performance ... Thanks Keano jaan for sharing it.

They scored 5 goals within 19 minutes for being exact... that makes it even more amazing.:iran2:

Keano
05-22-2009, 08:14 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8apsfPqgA8&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.persianfootball.com%2Fforums %2Fshowthread.php%3Ft%3D74483%26page%3D28&feature=player_embedded

footballdxb
05-23-2009, 01:26 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8apsfPqgA8&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.persianfootball.com%2Fforums %2Fshowthread.php%3Ft%3D74483%26page%3D28&feature=player_embedded

Baba eyval, ajab golaayi zadan... In chand vaghteh fekr konam kheili baaziyaaye Barca ro negaah kardand. Gole aval va aakhar keh shaahkaarand.:irani::iran2::iran1: