PDA

View Full Version : Watch Osasuna - Sevilla FC live online

Foosball_Champ
05-16-2009, 02:54 PM
http://www.justin.tv/davidfutbol

Halftime: 0-0 Osasuna hit the post twice :(

shojAee va nekonam khob baazi mikonanad dameshon garm.

Enjoy.

PS: I still hate IFF (day 298)

Foosball_Champ
05-16-2009, 03:57 PM
Game ended 0-0

shojAee subed 88 min
both team played with 10 men

Osasuna is in 16th place with 37 points and 36 games played, not a good place tp be. Real Betis arid (37 points) and Sporting Gijon (34 points) have a game in hand and if they win, Osasuna could move down in the table.

ey baba delemon be Osasuna khosh bod keh inam intoree shod. hamash taghsireh IFF hast.

Keano
05-16-2009, 04:35 PM
Osasuna outplayed Sevilla, a very good display against the 3rd. placed La Liga team by Osasuna. Shojaei had some great moments and skillful scenes, the commentators repeatedly praised the 24 year old Iranian, not to mention Nekounam's beautiful freekick saved by Sevilla's GK. I though Osasuna put together a very nice performance, too bad they couldn't wrap up the game with a sweet win though. BTW the Ref gave 2 incorrect red cards one to Osa and one to Sevilla.

Foosball_Champ
05-17-2009, 10:39 PM
They are in deep **** now. Next two games are with:

Sun 5/24 A - Barcelona 11:00 ET Primera División
Sun 5/31 H - Real Madrid 11:00 ET Primera División

good luck Osasuna.

I would stop hating IFF if Osasuna wins one the next two games, otherwise I am double hating IFF. lol

payam
05-18-2009, 01:54 PM
barcelona may wanna rest its stars now that hey have won the league.
same thing with Real Madrid, they have a lock on the second place'

Foosball_Champ
05-18-2009, 09:28 PM
yeah it is the story with these big clubs when they win a championship or locked place, just like Man United. But mark my words, the new and inexperienced kids are going to play even harder to impress the big boss.

Anyway I hope Osasuan won't get religated so I would continue hating IFF. lol