PDA

View Full Version : Vote for Sport programs in USA..

dashali
05-02-2009, 12:13 PM
I am sure you all watch different programs...
so, which one is your favorite...
which one is the worst one...
I will vote later and tell you about the worst one...funny story.

Exoma
05-02-2009, 07:01 PM
Irankicks with dashali'yeh gol! :p

dashali
05-08-2009, 04:06 PM
only 6 people are checking here at IK???
come onnnnnnnn

Iranetehhhhhh

Keano
05-08-2009, 05:45 PM
I prefer watching Mr. Zahab's show, mainly because he says what's on his mind and straight out, plus he is a fair man!

KABABEE
05-08-2009, 08:34 PM
They all just complain and bitch.

None of them are helping or offering a solution to anything, they are just part of the problem.

If I have to choose, I guess I go with Ale Safar. He bitches better than the rest.

yavar
05-12-2009, 06:36 PM
Dariush Zahab, he is knowledgable and fun, i enjoy his show.
others are good as well.

Jashar
05-12-2009, 07:28 PM
...NAVAD with Ferdowsipour! :)

KABABEE
05-12-2009, 09:08 PM

Mr. Jashar,

You are not allowed to post,,,,,you have not posted for soooo long,...your memebership is cancelled!!!!! :p

Hamid_Blue
05-12-2009, 10:15 PM

That's my favourite as well. But given the choices, I like Ale Safar show.

Keano
05-12-2009, 11:28 PM
Is Offside canceled? They haven't aired it this week, and I remember a few weeks ago Shabkhiz in his own show was complaining about Offside and particularly Mr. Manook Khodabakhshian mixing politics with sports in Offside program and he said I'd have to talk to Manook and urge him to stop bringing politics into the show which is aimed only for sports, and if they don't rach an agreement Manook must leave Pen TV, last Thursday I saw only the other 2 guys on the show mentioning Manook has decided to take a short break... I didn't believe the excuse and knew something fishy was going on and now I am almost confident the trio have decided to take their leave from Pen TV!

In a way it reminded me of our own IK, Hamidoo playing the role of Hamid Shabkhiz!:D

dashali
05-15-2009, 12:15 PM
jashar jan...90 is great also, but we are talking about outside Iran's program..
and also
90 is very hard for east coast people to watch....it's very late at night...

as for OFFSIDE....good...I am glad Khodabakhshieyan is out
the guy has to mix sport and politics all the time
and the stupid phrases like
CINDERELLA....
and so on he uses,,,
come on idot old man....this is SPORT PROGRAM....OFFSIDE

as for sport hour in live channel....man those 2 idiots are like talking in GHAHVEKHOONEH and keep bringing the rumors on and not the true news...

the other issue is....they never study and do some research before talking about a news...
I remember once both of them had no clue which refere did the game or gave yellow cards and red cards and kept talking about the incident without a full knowledge
as for alesafar
man he thinks he is still driving a cab ;)
he is upset with Qotbi....just because Qotbi went from LA and got where he is now....and AleSafar whom was a coach for few teams in La...still TALK about Football ;)

Zahab on the other hand....with all the correct info....won't talk about rumors,,,,even when callers tell him, he won't discuss it
he talks about all sports and not just FOOTBALL
he gets the correct info from good sources in Iran
and above all
he acts like a real gentelman and does not talk about other programs... like the others do....

Iranetehhhhhhhhhhhhhh:birthday:

Jashar
05-15-2009, 05:11 PM
as for OFFSIDE....good...I am glad Khodabakhshieyan is out
the guy has to mix sport and politics all the time

Jigar, Manook Khodabakhshiyan is and old Tudeh Party comrade ;)
Thats why he is so into politics....bebakhshatesh! :tooth:

footballdxb
05-16-2009, 12:19 AM
only 6 people are checking here at IK???
come onnnnnnnn

Iranetehhhhhh

dashali jaan, I guess many (like me) do not watch these shows. For being franc, considering the way the Iranian football is managed and how poorly professional teams are organised, leading to a lot frustration for Iranian fans, I guess these shows CANNOT be of high quality anyway. For me, it is very difficult to separate Iranian football (as it is right now) from gossips... unfortunately. Ghorbaanat,
ftbldxb

dashali
05-18-2009, 01:12 PM
Jashar bala....qorboone on lophaye komoniesteiet....Manook is SALTANAT TALAB aziz,,,,not TOODEHie.. ;)
he is a reza shah 2nd follower ;)

FDBX jan....I know exactly what you mean...but let me tell you something...this has been for years....now people talk about it but before they did not,,,,
if you go back before revolution....exactly the same...you know why PP has more fans than SS? how that happened? check the history and you see how PEOPLE, fans, saw TAJ is using his power to push PP down and away, actually then was SHAHIN and later PP....anyway, many people after that incident in AMJADIEH ( SHIROODIE) turn their back to TAJ and cheered for Shahin and later PP....the point is, corruption, money laundry, behind door deals has been part of football in Iran....
I can name many players in the past and after revolution got where they are with bribes and so on....
no one talked about it before, but now, everyone talks about it....

Iranetehhhhhhh:kobedeh:

Keano
05-20-2009, 02:01 PM
Off topic:

Majid Vares is on Tapesh TV in Un-cut interview with Amirghasemi, man I loved this guy!

kalakbaz
05-23-2009, 03:03 AM
I've heard (or should say read) a rumour that Tapesh is starting a new sports show in a few weeks to be named "Gozareshgar".

Apparently the show will be hosted by Majid Varess who has made a movie with the same name: see http://www.persianhub.org/interviews-documentaries/149541-download-gozareshgar.html.

I saw part 1 of Majid Varess' interview on Tapesh's uncut programme last week. It was brilliant! :)

Part 2 is on this Wednesday (I think).

If all this is true my vote is for Gozareshgar!!