PDA

View Full Version : Wow, Khalili in TM list,

Exoma
04-30-2009, 02:32 PM
http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=83772831371&ref=mf

IRANKICKS PRESS, TEHRAN - Afshin Ghotbi selects his first cut of 41 players to the Iranian National Team.

These 41 players selected see the comeback of Iranian stars Ali Karimi, Fereydoon Zandi, and Karim Bagheri.

The squad was announced on IRIB television in Iran, and will be interesting the see who makes the final cut.

The Iranian 41 player Squad:

<b>Goalkeepers</b>
Mehdi Rahmati
Vahid Taleblou
Mohammad Mohammadi

<b>Defenders</b>
Rahman Rezaei
Hossein Kaebi
Jalal Hosseini
Hadi Aghili
Mohammad Nosrati
Hassan Ashjari
Mohsen Bengar
Sattar Zarea
Pirouz Ghorbani
Khosro Heydari
Pejman Montazeri
Alireza Mohammad
Farshid Talebi

<b>Midfielders</b>
Mehdi Mahdavikia
Ali Karimi
Javad Nekounam
Fereydoon Zandi
Andranik Teymourian
Masoud Shojaei
Javad Kazemian
Mehrzad Madanchi
Iman Mobali
Karim Bagheri
Maziar Zare
Mohammad Reza Khalatbari
Hossein Kazemi
Ehsan Hajsafi
Pejman Nouri
Ahmad Alenemeh
Farzad Ashoubi
Meysam Baou
Mohammad Salsali

<b>Forwards</b>
Vahid Hashemian
Arash Borhani
Mohsen Khalili
Gholam Reza Rezaei
Siavash Akbarpour
Ali Samereh

saravireeka
04-30-2009, 04:22 PM
Mehr News
از سوی افشین قطبی
/
اسامی بازیکنان تیم ملی فوتبال کشورمان اعلام شد/ علی کریمی دعوت شد
اسامی بازیکنان دعوت شده به تیم ملی فوتبال کشورمان دقایقی پیش از سوی افشین قطبی سرمربی تیم ملی فوتبال اعلام شد.
به گزارش خبرنگار مهر میثم بائو- جوادکاظمیان -علی سامره- مهرداد معدنچی - محمدنصرتی - ایمان مبعلی - فریدون زندی - ستارزارع -آندرانیک تیموریان - سیاوش اکبرپور-آرش برهانی - پیروز قربانی - خسروحیدری - حسین کاظمی - پژمان منتظری - وحید طالب لو - حمیدآل نعمه - مهدی مهدوی کیا - وحید هاشمیان - فرزاد آشوبی - سیدمهدی رحمتی -جواد نکونام - مسعودشجاعی - کریم باقری - علی کریمی - محسن خلیلی - علیرضا محمد - رحمان رضایی - مازیار زارع - محمد محمدی -غلامرضا رضایی - سید جلال حسینی -حسین کعبی -هادی عقیلی - محسن بنگر -احسان حاج صفی - محمد رضا خلعتبری - محمد صلصالی - فرشید طالبی - حسن شجاری -پژمان نوری بازیکنان دعوت شده به تیم ملی فوتبال کشورمان هستند.

بنا به گفته افشین قطبی سرمربی تیم ملی تغییر(اضافه و کم شدن) در این لیست امکان پذیر است.

Exoma
04-30-2009, 04:35 PM
http://www.irankicks.com/ikboard/showthread.php?t=50306

:)

Kachal
05-01-2009, 01:16 AM
Great news.

I think Vingada should give him more playing time to prove himself.
Khalili is way better than Hashemian who never scores. He is also younger than him.

footballdxb
05-01-2009, 04:02 AM
Saravi jaan, my "waw" (the surprised one) would rather go to ... Rahman Rezaei...

Go Ghotbi Go TM!

Hamid_Blue
05-01-2009, 07:00 AM
Interesting that we are back to old days of using PP and EsEs players for TM.

Once again, I have yet to see anything special fro the following players in the past 12 months. In fact, few of those players, i.e. Rahman/Kazemian/Mobali, are in terrible form.

Rahman Rezaei
Pejman Nouri
Maziar Zare
Satar Zare
Eman Mobali
Javad Kazemian
Ali Samereh
Mohammad Nosrati
Piroz Ghorbani

Good luck to TM. I will always root for TM but that's one dissappointing list.

Here is a hard question:

Please pick 11 players that you think can play 60 minutes!!! Then consider we have to play both Korean teams in SUMMER at their place. :down:

saravireeka
05-01-2009, 09:43 AM
Saravi jaan, my "waw" (the surprised one) would rather go to ... Rahman Rezaei...

Go Ghotbi Go TM!

footballdxb Jaan, somehow I missed that one. You are right, I am PP and Ghotbi fan but inviting these guys, I hope this is just to tell everyone, there is not any black list and everyone will be invited. Khalili has good future but he is not in shape now, enen PP can not use him. As far as Rahman Rezaee, he is done.

damavand
05-01-2009, 10:25 AM
guys, I think the list shows that ghotbi has invited every single player that "could" help TM. Most of these players, including rahman, probably won't get a starting act. Rather they create depth on the bench, which is absolutely necessary. remember, key injuries can and will derail teams in very crucial stages. Not to mention their invaluable experience at the international and TM levels. We need all we have to get out of this mess.

damavand
05-01-2009, 12:43 PM
Is it too early to start talking about potential starters?

what do u guys think of this lineup:

--------------------------Rahmati------------------------------

kabi--------------hossieni-----aghili/rahman----mohamad/rahman-

------------------------nekoonam-------------------------------

gholamreza rezai----------------shojaie-------------madanchi----

----------------------------karimi-------------------------------

--------------------------Hashemin-----------------------------

Exoma
05-01-2009, 01:06 PM
Anyone else surprised about Ali Samereh??

saravireeka
05-01-2009, 01:17 PM
Is it too early to start talking about potential starters?

what do u guys think of this lineup:

--------------------------Rahmati------------------------------

kabi--------------hossieni-----aghili/rahman----mohamad/rahman-

------------------------nekoonam-------------------------------

gholamreza rezai----------------shojaie-------------madanchi----

----------------------------karimi-------------------------------

--------------------------Hashemin-----------------------------

don't forget about Khosrow heydari and Zandi, these players fit with Ghotbi's way of thinking. He also needs mahdavikia for his experiences.

Exoma
05-01-2009, 01:28 PM
Also, why did Afshin Ghotbi pick Mohammad Nosrati? He hasn't played a single minute in his UAE club team.

What could he possibly analyze Nosrati with?

damavand
05-01-2009, 01:42 PM
Ok, I agree, Kia can start on the right in place of kaabi. playing on the right behind rezai could actually be very good

Khosrow heidari does not have enough experience at this point so there is simply no room for him on the starting lineup, for now.
He played very well this season for esteghlal, one of their best players if not the best.

makaveli
05-01-2009, 02:24 PM
He hasn't played a single minute in his UAE club team.

Are you sure about that?

Exoma
05-01-2009, 02:26 PM
Are you sure about that?

I'm pretty sure about that.

Unless I'm wrong. :s Am I?

dashali
05-01-2009, 02:47 PM
exoma....as always
u
r
wronggggggggggg

man samereh has played many games, he has scored many goals
not the top scorer but he did well
few games he saw the bench....but that is normal, when your team starts losing games ;)
so.....please check your facts....
you do remind me of the POUYAHITA ;)
he/she was here long time ago and one day he decided....he is gay, next day he was she and so on... but he / she would also suddenly post something totally wrong and was confused....looooooool just like his sex apperance

;)

Iranetehhhhhhhhhhh:kobedeh:

Exoma
05-01-2009, 03:27 PM
exoma....as always
u
r
wronggggggggggg

man samereh has played many games, he has scored many goals
not the top scorer but he did well
few games he saw the bench....but that is normal, when your team starts losing games ;)
so.....please check your facts....
you do remind me of the POUYAHITA ;)
he/she was here long time ago and one day he decided....he is gay, next day he was she and so on... but he / she would also suddenly post something totally wrong and was confused....looooooool just like his sex apperance

;)

Iranetehhhhhhhhhhh:kobedeh:

I never said Samereh didn't play minutes. :) But thank you for your input anyways!

Do you feel that Samereh will make the cut to the final 23?

saravireeka
05-01-2009, 03:59 PM
Ok, I agree, Kia can start on the right in place of kaabi. playing on the right behind rezai could actually be very good

Khosrow heidari does not have enough experience at this point so there is simply no room for him on the starting lineup, for now.
He played very well this season for esteghlal, one of their best players if not the best.

The main differences between Daei's team and Ghotbi's team is Zandi and he will be the key.

damavand
05-01-2009, 04:10 PM
The main differences between Daei's team and Ghotbi's team is Zandi and he will be the key.

I think the main difference in daie and ghotbi's team is ali karimi. but Zandi will have an impact, however I think in a lesser role. right now, with shojaie, neloo, karimi, there is little room to start. But I think he will get playing time.

KABABEE
05-01-2009, 07:30 PM
:I don't know much about the shape of our players, but here is what I like:

-------------------------Rahmati---------------------------

Kia------------Hosseni----------------Aghili---------------Rahman

--------------------------Nekonam--------------------------

-------------Shojaie-----------------------------Zandi/Madanchi---

----------------------------Karimi--------------------------

-----------------Hashemian--------------Rezaie-----------

And I would tell Hashemian: stay within 10 yards of the 18 yard line at all times. if you start going to midfield or the front wings, I will take you out.

We have planty players at midfield and Karimi, Shojaie, Madanchi and even Kia can work the wings to creat chances. We need Hashemian to be in the 18yard line to score not to act like a play maker all over the field.

Wonder why we can't score more than one goal, look at the last 4 games and the other teams 18 yard line looks like it has electric wire around it and our players are scared to go in it.

makaveli
05-01-2009, 07:42 PM
I never said Samereh didn't play minutes.

Are you sure about that?

Exoma
05-01-2009, 07:51 PM
Are you sure about that?

I'm pretty sure. But let me recheck my post, in case I had by mistake. :)

Edit: I double checked, and it seems as if I didn't say that! Thanks for the concern anyways though.

Kachal
05-02-2009, 12:14 AM

I'm more surprised about Sattar Zare.

footballdxb
05-02-2009, 01:39 AM
footballdxb Jaan, somehow I missed that one. You are right, I am PP and Ghotbi fan but inviting these guys, I hope this is just to tell everyone, there is not any black list and everyone will be invited. Khalili has good future but he is not in shape now, enen PP can not use him. As far as Rahman Rezaee, he is done.
Saravi jaan, I think the list has a lot of potential but formations and players need to be tested before the Korea's game. At present, IMHO, a part form Nekounam, Shojaei, Hosseini, Khalatbari and Ali Karimi, I do not think we can really talk about other players and positions firmly. They all need to be tested and better options to be selected. The only good thing with Ghotbi is that we know he will go for the best players!
Go Iran Go TM Go Ghotbi:iran2::iran1:
ftbldxb

Exoma
05-02-2009, 03:31 AM
Saravi jaan, I think the list has a lot of potential but formations and players need to be tested before the Korea's game. At present, IMHO, a part form Nekounam, Shojaei, Hosseini, Khalatbari and Ali Karimi, I do not think we can really talk about other players and positions firmly. They all need to be tested and better options to be selected. The only good thing with Ghotbi is that we know he will go for the best players!
Go Iran Go TM Go Ghotbi:iran2::iran1:
ftbldxb

I'm sorry if this is off topic, but is that avatar you and your son by any chance?

palang
05-02-2009, 04:45 AM
I think the main difference in daie and ghotbi's team ,playes has no beef about the coach and he is respacted all around.
this list will be cut in half , so i bet he will pick the best 22 players.
i think we had a majar problem in midfiled,in both games against koria and arabia.and also left back .
i never been comfortable with deai,but goutbi does it for us .just hope and pray to get lucky as well and go to the world cup next year

footballdxb
05-02-2009, 06:20 AM
I'm sorry if this is off topic, but is that avatar you and your son by any chance?
No Exoma jaan... this is an avatar representing how I watch football nowadays (including babysitting). I have a 2 and half year old girl (Sima:love:). Mokhlesam, :iran1:
ftbldxb

saravireeka
05-02-2009, 07:55 AM
نصرتي: مرا ببينند...
ايران ورزشي- محمد نصرتي يكي از بازيكناني است كه بعد از مدت*ها به تيم ملي دعوت شد. نصرتي كه اوايل فصل، اوضاع خوبي نداشت و حتي از تيم بزرگسالان النصر به اميدها تبعيد شد، با آمدن فرانك پاگلزدورف به روزهاي خوبش برگشت و در بازي*هاي اخير اين تيم يكي از بهترين*ها بود: بعد از اينكه آن دوران بد را پشت سر گذاشتم الان خيلي بهتر شدم و حتي مي*توانم بگويم شرايطم بهتر از وقتي است كه در پرسپوليس بودم.
نصرتي از انتقاداتي كه به دعوت از او مي*شود هم كمي ناراحت است و اعتقاد دارد به روزهاي اوجش برگشته: آنها كه انتقاد مي*كنند بهتر است از اين به بعد بازي*ام را ببينند. من قبلاً با قطبي كار كردم و به خوبي مي*دانم كه هر كسي كه خوب باشد را انتخاب مي*كنم. به نظرم الان در وضعيت خوبي قرار دارم كه دعوت شدم. ضمن اينكه اگر خوب نبودم النصر پيشنهاد تمديد قرارداد نمي*داد.

قطبي: با قاطعيت مي*گويم صعود مي*كنيم

ايران ورزشي*- بايد عادت كنيم كه حرف*هاي افشين قطبي را به عنوان سرمربي تيم ملي ايران بشنويم. مردي كه تا ديروز با شورورزي از نتايج و عملكرد پرسپوليس حرف مي*زد، حالا در قامت اول شخص نيمكت* ملي ايران، همان انرژي و روحيه را به تيم ملي مي*بخشد. مخاطبان او امروز نه 30 هوادار پرسپوليس كه در حقيقت 70 ميليون جمعيتي هستند كه چشم به موفقيت او دارند. اعلام اولين ليست مدعوين تيم ملي بهانه*اي است براي گفت*وگوي تازه با افشين قطبي.

اعلام ليست تيم ملي هميشه موافقان و منتقداني را پشت خود مي*بيند. به هر حال فكر مي*كنيم شما بايد خودتان را براي انتقادات احتمالي آماده كرده باشيد.
***مي*دانم كه قرار نيست هيچ دو آدمي مثل هم فكر كنند. ما مي*توانستيم هفتاد ميليون نظر متفاوت و هفتاد ميليون ليست مختلف داشته باشيم اما سعي كردم بهترين انتخاب را داشته باشم.
ولي اختلاف نظرها هميشه نشانه رودرويي نيست. مي*توانيم ابهاماتي از اين ليست داشته باشيم كه از خودتان مي*پرسيم. مثلا اينكه چرا 41 نفر؟!
****خيلي ساده است. ما بازيكناني را مي*بينيم كه در چند جبهه مي*جنگند. ليگ، جام حذفي، ليگ قهرمانان آسيا و تيم ملي. زمان زيادي از مسابقات گذشته و اين يعني خطر مصدوميت براي بازيكنان. بايد اين نكته را در نظر داشته باشيم كه بازيكنان به صورت مداوم در خطر مصدوميت هستند. اگر چنين اتفاقي افتاد، بايد بازيكناني يك دست داشته باشيم.
حدود 8 ماه هم از ايران دور بوديد. با چه شناختي، اين بازيكنان به اردوي تيم ملي دعوت شدند؟
****وقتي در ايران بودم، همه بازي*ها را آناليز مي*كردم از وقتي از ايران رفتم هم هيچ وقت به صورت كامل از مسابقات دور نشدم. بازي*هاي پرسپوليس و تيم*هاي مقابل را دنبال كردم و خودم احساس مي*كنم شناخت خوبي از بازيكنان ليگ ايران داشته باشم.
يعني تمام دعوت شدگان نظر شخصي شما هستند؟
***مسلما كسي به من اجبار نكرد كسي را دعوت كن اما اگر بگويم نظر خيلي از افراد و برخي از مربيان را شنيدم و پس از مشورت با آنها ليست را تنظيم كردم،* دروغ نگفته*ام.
نكته عجيب ديگر اعلام ليست در فاصله يك ماه مانده تا ديدار با كره شمالي است. ما سه هفته زمان داريم و افشين قطبي از امروز تيم را به اردو مي*برد.
*** اتفاقا در اين مورد تاكيد داشتم. اگر بازيكنان را دو هفته به حال خودشان رها مي*كردم، حتما تمام آنها از فرم ايده*آل خارج مي*شدند. سلامت روحي و جسمي بازيكن براي من آن قدر اهميت دارد كه خودم و بازيكنان را دو هفته از استراحت دور كنم.
يعني فقط تمرين مي*كنيد؟
***تمرين اجزاي مختلفي دارد. ما 41 بازيكن خواهيم داشت كه تعدادي از آنها بسيار بي*تجربه و تعدادي ديگر بسيار باتجربه هستند. بايد از كمك تك تك بزرگان تيم براي روحيه دادن به سايرين استفاده كرد.
شايد اين سوال را بارها شنيده باشيد. در مورد بازيكناني كه از ليست دور ماندند.
***مثلا شيث رضايي!
پس مي*دانيد... ببينيد! بحث شيث نيست. ما فوتبال*مان گير حضور شيث نشده. اما مي*خواهيم بدانيم آيا افشين قطبي هم پيرو همان تفكري است كه يك روز علي كريمي را از تيم ملي دور كرد؟! يعني اختلاف نظرهاي شخصي؟
***من به اين سوال اينگونه جواب مي*دهم كه در ليست تيم ملي دنبال بازيكناني بودم كه بي*حاشيه و با تجربه بالا كار كنند.
آيا در براي بقيه باز مانده؟
**** صد در صد. تيم ملي هيچ وقت محدود به چند اسم نيست. همين شيث را در صبا باز هم زير نظر خواهم داشت.
در ليست جديد تيم ملي لژيونرهايي مثل مهدي مهدوي*كيا، تيموريان و زندي را هم مي*بينيم. حتي بازيكنان شاغل در امارات هم در ليست شما هستند.
*** پيگيري وضعيت ملي*پوشان برعهده من و دستيار هلندي*ام است. نمي*توانم چشم به توانايي* آنها ببندم. من به آلمان مي**روم تا بازي مهدوي*كيا را تماشا كنم. بلافاصله راهي اسپانيا مي*شوم و حتما ديداري با شجاعي و نكونام خواهم داشت. دستيارم ديوتر نيز بايد عملكرد هاشميان را زير نظر داشته باشد و سپس به انگلستان مي*رود تا وضعيت آندرانيك تيموريان را در انگليس ببيند.
دقت خوبي داريد... اما زندي؟ او كه با تيمش در ليگ قبرس سقوط كرده چرا دعوت شده؟
*** عملكرد تيمي ملاك موفقيت يك بازيكن نيست. مي*دانم زندي در فرم مناسبي قرار دارد. او هم يكي از باتجربه*ها است كه به كمك*اش نياز داريم.
خب به هر حال ليست تيم ملي شايد نظر مساعد خيلي*ها را جلب كرده باشد، شايد بعضي*ها نيز مخالفت يا انتقادي دارند. اما اين حق قطبي بود كه چنين ليستي را تهيه كند. مي*خواهيم كمي وارد احساسات شما شويم كه به نظرم خيلي هم احساسي مي*رسيد.
****همه احساسات من امروز به كارم در تيم ملي خلاصه مي*شود.
پس خيلي راحت احساس*تان را بگوييد.
****خيلي*ها به من گفتند در مورد صعود تيم حرفي نزن و قولي هم به مردم نده. اما من به همه مي*گويم كه مطمئنا ما به جام جهاني صعود خواهيم كرد. اين بازيكنان و قلب هفتاد ميليون ايراني كه به عشق تيم*شان مي*تپد ما را به جام جهاني خواهد برد.
خيلي اميدوار به نظر مي*رسيد.
****اميدوار و با انگيزه. هيچ وقت در زندگي*ام چنين انرژي را احساس نكردم. روزي كه پس از 30 سال به كشورم برگشتم و مربي پرسپوليس شدم، فكر مي*كردم بمب روحيه هستم. ولي امروز مي*بينم از آن روزها با انگيزه*ترم.
اين انگيزه*هاي شما به مردم هم منتقل شده است.
***دقيقا. مردم با شعور هستند. آنها با من حرف مي*زنند و از اميدواري*هاي خود مي*گويند. حالا اين من هستم كه بايد وظيفه*ام را انجام دهم.
هميشه از شناخت خود از كره حرف زده*ايد. آيا واقعا تا اين حد از دو كره شناخت داريد كه مي*گوييد حضور من در تيم ملي دو كره را به هراس انداخته؟
*** صد در صد. در واقع خودشان مي*دانند من تا چه حد از داشته*هاي آنها آگاهي دارم. شك نكنيد كره*ها از اين كه من مربي تيم ملي شدم ترسيده*اند. آنها نمي*دانند بايد چگونه مقابل ما قرار بگيرند، چون من همه راه*هاي بازي اين دو تيم را مي*شناسم.
سوال آخر... گفته بوديد با دايي و مايلي*كهن گفت*وگو خواهيد داشت.
****حتما... حتما! مايلي*كهن را در مجلسي ديدم و چند ثانيه با او حرف زدم اما متاسفانه شماره تلفن دايي را ندارم. او را حتما تا قبل از بازي با كره*شمالي ملاقات مي*كنم.

خبر

برنامه**هاي تيم ملي تا پيونگ*يانگ
ايران ورزشي*- افشين قطبي خيلي زودتر از حد تصور برنامه*هاي آماده*سازي تيم ملي را طرح*ريزي كرد. بر همين اساس تمرينات تيم ملي در 3 مرحله برگزار خواهد شد؛ مرحله اول از روز 19 ارديبهشت به مدت 6 روز با نفراتي كه درگير مسابقات تيم*هايشان نيستند تشكيل مي*شود و مرحله دوم اردو به مدت 5 روز است كه كادر فني در نظر دارد ديداري تداركاتي با تيم*هاي عراق يا سوريه برگزار كند.
مرحله سوم تمرينات آماده*سازي هم از روز چهارم خرداد آغاز مي*شود كه تيم ملي در اين روز عازم چين مي*شود تا اردوي 9 روزه خود را برگزار كند تيم ملي در چين يك ديدار تداركاتي با تيم ملي چين و يك ديدار با يكي از تيم*هاي ليگ برتري اين كشور برگزار خواهد كرد و البته مسوولان تيم ملي به دنبال اين هستند تا در اردوي چين شرايط بازي روي چمن مصنوعي را براي بازيكنان فراهم كنند بازيكنان تيم ملي براي حضور در چين و كره شمالي با تدابير مسوولان سازمان از پرواز چارتر استفاده مي*كنند.

براي ديدن لژيونرها
آغاز سفر*هاي اروپايي كادر فني
ايران ورزشي*- سفرهاي افشين* قطبي ادامه دارد. سرمربي تيم ملي پس از اعلام اسامي تيم ملي عازم آلمان مي*شود تا وضعيت ملي*پوشاني مثل مهدوي*كيا و هاشميان را زير نظر بگيرد.
قطبي اما در ادامه سفر خود به اروپا سري به اسپانيا مي*زند تا عملكرد شجاعي و نكونام را بررسي كرده و از نزديك با آنها ديدار كند همچنين قرار است بيوتر دستيار هلندي قطبي به آلمان سفر كند تا يكي از ديدارهاي بوخوم را تماشا كند او در سفر خود صحبت*هايي را هم با هاشميان انجام مي*دهد تا از وضعيت نهايي مهاجم تيم ملي آگاه شود قطبي هم پس از پايان سفرهاي اروپايي خود همراه با دستياران هلندي خود به ايران باز خواهد گشت.

Exoma
05-02-2009, 10:08 AM
No Exoma jaan... this is an avatar representing how I watch football nowadays (including babysitting). I have a 2 and half year old girl (Sima:love:). Mokhlesam, :iran1:
ftbldxb

Ooohh, I wish the best for you and your daughter Sima!! I'm sure she is a beautiful young girl, with a heart of gold like her father! :D

payam
05-02-2009, 11:00 AM
I am surprised why Jabbari was not invited!
He is good enough to be among top 41!

makaveli
05-02-2009, 11:55 AM
I'm sure she is a beautiful young girl, with a heart of gold like her father! :D

Are you sure about that?

Exoma
05-02-2009, 07:03 PM
I am surprised why Jabbari was not invited!
He is good enough to be among top 41!

Yeah, metoo! I'm surprised Gholamnejad wasn't invited either. The last few games he played for Iran were spectacular!

Exoma
05-02-2009, 07:13 PM
Are you sure about that?

Please stop trying to cause trouble, Makaveli Jan. You're a 27 year old man, and resorting to childish games isn't a good image. Let's just try to get back to topic, and talk some football! :D

payam
05-02-2009, 08:05 PM
Yeah, metoo! I'm surprised Gholamnejad wasn't invited either. The last few games he played for Iran were spectacular!

very insightful!!!

Exoma
05-02-2009, 08:06 PM
very insightful!!!

Hahahah, do I sense sarcasm? :p

Hamidoo
05-03-2009, 11:08 AM
Are you sure about that?
Please stop going to people's nerve. Consider this a warning.

Exoma
05-03-2009, 02:15 PM
Which player do you guys think will be a surprise??

I peronally believe Montazeri or Heydari are going to be a big surprise, and might even make the first cut!

I know I was surprised when I saw Hasan Ashjari in action! :eek:

Dadash
05-05-2009, 10:56 PM

Samareh will be dropped. That's why he is in the list.