PDA

View Full Version : Yavar, 1387-1388 IPL Prediction Champ

saravireeka
04-26-2009, 01:58 PM
Congratulation to yavar, the champ of 1387-1388 IPL prediction season
It was a great season, I hope everyone enjoyed.

http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/6548/96693868.jpg

Keano
04-26-2009, 03:26 PM
Wow congrats Yavar, FDXB led the prediction competition pretty much the entire season, and on the last week Yavar clinched the lead by such narrow margin. Congrats to both of you guys, also congrats to Shirazi for the third spot! :IK::IK::IK::IK:

Sherwin
04-26-2009, 03:38 PM
Wow congrats Yavar, FDXB led the prediction competition pretty much the entire season, and on the last week Yavar clinched the lead by such narrow margin. Congrats to both of you guys, also congrats to Shirazi for the third spot! :IK::IK::IK::IK:

Hey man I climbed up from 6th to 4th place not bad at all considering this is my first season with the predictions.:cooldude:Saravireeka jan thank you so much for your hard work it was a great season and I had a lot of fun doing this. :cooldude:

Oftadeh
04-26-2009, 04:43 PM
Well done Yavar.

And thanks Saravireeka for all your hard work.

footballdxb
04-27-2009, 12:57 AM
Congratulation Yavar jaan. You fully deserve Champ's title as you were consistent throughout the whole season.

Saravi jaan, I do not know how I could thank you for the hard work. You did an amazing job consistently. I do not know many Iranians capable of doing what you did so systematically and efficiently. Congrats!

EsEs va Yavarete....:IK:

ftbldxb

Ahmad18s
04-27-2009, 01:11 AM
Wow, I wish I would have participated this season. Looked like a good one. First, props go to saravireeka for creating and maintaining the contest, which takes a lot of work to do. Second, congrates to everyone, especially to yavar and footballdxb for dominating. And last, big props to Sherwin for hanging in there and getting fourth over many well-knowledged IPL participants. Take care in boot camp bro.

:irani:

yavar
04-27-2009, 04:52 PM
First of all, many thanks to dear saravireeka jan aziz,, lots of hard work too keep up with all the predictions, very hard work, well done job, and thanks to make the IPL intersting for all of us.
Second, thanks to all my friends here for playing and make it fun.
Thanks to all of you and congt. to footballdxb, shirazi, sherwin, aria, and oftadeh jan.
I guess I did the way my favorite team did it, ( in the last week of the season ), but footballdxb aziz sure made it a close one and also deserved to win, also same is true for shirazi jan aziz.

Sepas and thanks again
Good luck to all my friends here

Keano
04-28-2009, 04:03 AM
Indeed Mr. saravi made IK and IPL much more fun for all of us and I sincerely thank him for that. Your great work is dearly appreciated Saravi jaan!

Shirazi
04-28-2009, 11:47 AM
saravireeka is the true IPL Champ, with his amazing work with the prediction league.

Congrats to kakoo Yavad and footballdbx and all the other kakoos for making this so much fun.

Im happy with my scores, at one time i had less then 40p than the nr 1!

dashali
04-28-2009, 01:11 PM
eyvallllllllllllll eyvallllllllllllllllll, dash yavaro eshgh astttttttttttt
baba bache mahal damet garmmmmmm...
SS, you team is the champ ;) and you are the IK champ as well....wooow

damet garm...well deserveddddd
Iranetehhhhhhhhh:daei2:

yavar
04-29-2009, 01:47 PM
dashali, bache mahalle azizam,
merci, I must say, just like football, a little luck can always help, which I had too.
thanks to all of you

ARIA
04-29-2009, 06:28 PM
Congratulation Yavar jan:beer::iran2::ESES: