PDA

View Full Version : Team-e-Meli to play four friendlies

Observer
04-25-2009, 05:10 PM
It seems like AG is going to rely heavily on the internationaly experienced players.

http://www.payvand.com/news/09/apr/1275.html

Hamid_Blue
04-25-2009, 09:37 PM
Playing on the road, in hot/humid day in June, I would think we would do better with youth. We better score few goals early because it won't be pretty last 20-30 minutes with Karimi, Kia, Shojaei in the midfield.

Observer
04-25-2009, 10:37 PM
Playing on the road, in hot/humid day in June, I would think we would do better with youth. We better score few goals early because it won't be pretty last 20-30 minutes with Karimi, Kia, Shojaei in the midfield.

On the book we should be able to beat N.Korea ( the best N.K. could have done so far was to tie with us in the entire history of our matches). AG should also be able to use his experience while he was with S.Korea to find a way to either beat the S.Korean team or tie with them. We need team-e meli get well organized - hopefully AG will bring some discipline to the team. Unfortunately right now our football is not doing well( specially at club level). I read somewhere in the internet that some of the Perspolis Players' paychecks were bounced and or they got 10% reduction in their pay before they had the game against Al Faragh in AFC Champions League. This is incredible folks! How the heck do the football officials expect the players play the game with motivation let alone win games? This is B**l Sh**t