PDA

View Full Version : Will Qotbi finish the job?

dashali
04-22-2009, 03:33 PM
I think so...

He has a clear view on both Korean teams...

he knows the Iranian players....

He knows very well the weak areas of S.Korea and this might help us in the last game,,,,if we get to If's and BUT's...

He can do very well....

However, I just hope he makes a better plan for TEAM MELLI
choose the right players
do not look in changing a lot in the team...
and please please please,,,,,forget about 4-2-3-1 or 4-3-2-1....
we need to play 4-4-2 or even 4-3-3 at least in the next 2 games....

Last but not least....
I hope he has balls to stand against people whom will try to push him around. Just be tough Mr.Qotbi....

Iranetehhhhhhhh:jashr:

damavand
04-22-2009, 04:05 PM
at least we a have a chance now, however slim. I do believe we are able to turn things around and at least clinch that third spot, but we need to put together a couple of wins, minimum. beating north korea is definitely doable. uae is crap too so we SHOULD be able to beat them too (although I am not too optimistic about our players and motivation factor). Let's hope, because let's face it, hope is the only thing we have now.

Sherwin
04-22-2009, 09:11 PM
Well the good news is that MK is no longer our coach and Qotbi is certainly an upgrade, but unfortunately it's going to be an uphill battle. Well as my old high school football coach always preached, "We need to take it one game at a time." Yes I know it's cliche but first order of business is getting three points in Pyongang, and that is no easy task.

Kachal
04-24-2009, 03:02 AM
Yes he will.

He will get 7 points out of 3 games.

3 points against UAE.
3 points against N. Korea
1 point against S.Korea.