PDA

View Full Version : Unfortunatly Ghotbi is to late revive the cold and dead body of the Iranian football!

EYDADEBIDAD
04-22-2009, 01:24 PM
The Iranian football federation is a chicken without the head. It runs toward all directions. North, south, southwest, southeast....It has no fix direction. It has no compass. It has no idea. It has no management. It has no furture! It IFF has no future, therefore the Iranian football under the guidance of the chicken without the head, has any future. What should we do? Pray? Change our nationality? Our football is dead. Dead on its track. NOW THAT WE ARE ON THE BOTTOM OF THE GROUP, THEY NOW SAY!!!" Lets bring Gotbi!!!" What is the use! What can Ghotbi accomplish? Unfortunatly the league is not producing enought quality players for the team melie due to the fact that our domestic coaches are not in the league of modern football. Therefore we have to rely on our retired legionares like Bagheri, or the other old legionnaire like Kia, Hashemian, Karimi......So you see the problem!! 1-We are at the bottom of our group! 2- We don't have enough quality players. 3-We hired a good coach too late.4-IFF management is still the 'management'. It will take a generation or two of LIPIS and Furgussons to fix the crumbling structure of the Iranian football. BUT, are you dreaming and kidding me? But instead we have to put up with the comedy-tragedy of the Iranian regime that thinks NASHARGHI NAGHARBI is the best think that the Iranians deserve! And we are getting it!!! SO therefore we have to put up and shut up!!! SUFFER BABY!!! SUFFER!!!

dashali
04-22-2009, 03:38 PM
agree with most of what you said,,,,

but the problem started when
ali abadi wanted to be the head of IFF and FIFA did not allow...
now...
we have a pupet like Kafashieyan....whom is just a MATARSAK
aliabadi...with 100 jobs....has to say...do this
do that
the only way out of this mess is....
vote for new president in Iran...
new managers will be in charge
ali abadi will be gone
and then
WE MIGHT see the light

Iranetehhhh:daei2:

EYDADEBIDAD
04-22-2009, 03:43 PM
agree with most of what you said,,,,

but the problem started when
ali abadi wanted to be the head of IFF and FIFA did not allow...
now...
we have a pupet like Kafashieyan....whom is just a MATARSAK
aliabadi...with 100 jobs....has to say...do this
do that
the only way out of this mess is....
vote for new president in Iran...
new managers will be in charge
ali abadi will be gone
and then
WE MIGHT see the light

Iranetehhhh:daei2:

Agreed! I prefer a regime change will change everything for better. It can't get worse than this mess we are in!

shawnagha
04-22-2009, 05:44 PM
i have to agree with all of you on this! but honestly, this could ONLY happen in iran! i mean, i have clients who sometimes talk about lives they had back in north korea and how when they go back there, they see NOTHING but poverty and that starvation is the leading reson for death! Those guys are about to qualify for the world cup! THE WORLD CUP!!! How is out khak bar sar federation less than them??? cus North korea doesn't have money, or nearly as many talented players as ours, nor do they hire foreign expensive coaches. it leaves me to scratch my head and wonder, were we @ one point the greatest empire in the world? WTF happened?

EYDADEBIDAD
04-23-2009, 10:07 AM
i have to agree with all of you on this! but honestly, this could ONLY happen in iran! i mean, i have clients who sometimes talk about lives they had back in north korea and how when they go back there, they see NOTHING but poverty and that starvation is the leading reson for death! Those guys are about to qualify for the world cup! THE WORLD CUP!!! How is out khak bar sar federation less than them??? cus North korea doesn't have money, or nearly as many talented players as ours, nor do they hire foreign expensive coaches. it leaves me to scratch my head and wonder, were we @ one point the greatest empire in the world? WTF happened?

I think north korean football players have nothing else to do but to DEDICATE themselves full time to the regime and the people by PRACTICE, PRACTICE and PRACTICE! That type of hunger and dedication finaly has closed the gap with the rest of the pack. In contrast, Iranian football players are COMFORTABLE, NOT HUNGRY and lack proper GUIDANCE. As the the result of incompetance of the football officials and the government, IT IS A TRICLE DOWN INCOMPETANCE all over walks of life in Iran.

Hamid_Blue
04-23-2009, 10:35 AM
I think north korean football players have nothing else to do but to DEDICATE themselves full time to the regime and the people by PRACTICE, PRACTICE and PRACTICE! That type of hunger and dedication finaly has closed the gap with the rest of the pack. In contrast, Iranian football players are COMFORTABLE, NOT HUNGRY and lack proper GUIDANCE. As the the result of incompetance of the football officials and the government, IT IS A TRICLE DOWN INCOMPETANCE all over walks of life in Iran.

North Korea is probably the fittest team along with South Korea in the group while Iran and UAE are the worst.

Both NK and SK have scored late in the 2nd half to pull out points.
Both Iran and UAE have conceeded goals late in 2nd half to lose points.

We have good players (not great) who are mostly out of shape. Even the best coach cannot help this team unless our players show some "gheyrat".

Sherwin
04-23-2009, 11:53 AM

Well #1 I think NK players are just dedicating themselves to the game and want to qualify for thier country. Either that or they are afraid of getting shot if they lose. I think what ruined our football was when our players started going to Europe and started getting paid. If you look back at 1998 only Ali Daei was playing in Europe in Bayern Munich. Now we have many players in Europe and they are not as hungry as they once were.

I got to agree with Hamid jan we have good players but the difference is that NK and SK players are much more fit than us. One advantage NK has is that they can get their full squad and just train where as our guys are in Europe and we can't do that.

EYDADEBIDAD
04-23-2009, 01:08 PM
Well #1 I think NK players are just dedicating themselves to the game and want to qualify for thier country. Either that or they are afraid of getting shot if they lose. I think what ruined our football was when our players started going to Europe and started getting paid. If you look back at 1998 only Ali Daei was playing in Europe in Bayern Munich. Now we have many players in Europe and they are not as hungry as they once were.

I got to agree with Hamid jan we have good players but the difference is that NK and SK players are much more fit than us. One advantage NK has is that they can get their full squad and just train where as our guys are in Europe and we can't do that.

It is a double edge sword. Fazeli and co are the ones that have initiated players to go to Europe. As long as the youth movement can produce more players to replace the legionaaires then there is no problem in sending players to Europe. The other side of the sword is that if the youth players and teams are neglected, then there is no replacement or future stars in the pipeline. As the result we have starting to see a huge gap. SURE SURE there are youth league or Team melies for under 17..But they are neglected....Therefore we have to get extra mileage out of the legionnaires who are no longer hungry and now more stressed since we want them to win it for us! These guys simply don't have it anymore and they are burnt out....

Sherwin
04-23-2009, 03:01 PM
It is a double edge sword. Fazeli and co are the ones that have initiated players to go to Europe. As long as the youth movement can produce more players to replace the legionaaires then there is no problem in sending players to Europe. The other side of the sword is that if the youth players and teams are neglected, then there is no replacement or future stars in the pipeline. As the result we have starting to see a huge gap. SURE SURE there are youth league or Team melies for under 17..But they are neglected....Therefore we have to get extra mileage out of the legionnaires who are no longer hungry and now more stressed since we want them to win it for us! These guys simply don't have it anymore and they are burnt out....

The whole problem starts with the fact that we don't invest in youth football. If you take a look at the United States and see how they improved greatly in the past 20 years, it's because they invested in youth soccer. In the US even if you are dirt poor you can play AYSO soccer(American Youth Soccer Organization). Several of the US Mens National team players came from AYSO. Now the rich kids have an advantage of playing club football or "soccer" as they call it here. It's very expensive but you get great coaching and personal attention and most of the kids who get college scholarships come from clubs. By the time they go to high school they are so fundamentally sound they are ready to go play in college.

We in Iran need to follow the example of United States because while we regressed they progressed. I guarantee you if we play USA now we won't win 2-1 like last time in fact I think they will beat us by a two goal margin, just like they bet Mexico by a two goal margin twice. Actually USA now owns Mexico because they kind of have the same problems as us not much money to invest in.

The bottom line is that we need to develope our youth and pay attention to their progress. In Iran kids learn how to play on the streets which is why everyone wants to be a forward but nobody wants to be a defender. Well geuss what our biggest problem is that we can never defend for 90 minutes. We need to change the culture and it starts with youth football.

EYDADEBIDAD
04-23-2009, 03:30 PM
The whole problem starts with the fact that we don't invest in youth football. If you take a look at the United States and see how they improved greatly in the past 20 years, it's because they invested in youth soccer. In the US even if you are dirt poor you can play AYSO soccer(American Youth Soccer Organization). Several of the US Mens National team players came from AYSO. Now the rich kids have an advantage of playing club football or "soccer" as they call it here. It's very expensive but you get great coaching and personal attention and most of the kids who get college scholarships come from clubs. By the time they go to high school they are so fundamentally sound they are ready to go play in college.

We in Iran need to follow the example of United States because while we regressed they progressed. I guarantee you if we play USA now we won't win 2-1 like last time in fact I think they will beat us by a two goal margin, just like they bet Mexico by a two goal margin twice. Actually USA now owns Mexico because they kind of have the same problems as us not much money to invest in.

The bottom line is that we need to develope our youth and pay attention to their progress. In Iran kids learn how to play on the streets which is why everyone wants to be a forward but nobody wants to be a defender. Well geuss what our biggest problem is that we can never defend for 90 minutes. We need to change the culture and it starts with youth football.

The American mentality is built toward 'Winning is everything!' That concept is thought in schools all the way in the Corp America. That mentality touches everycorner of the 'Apple pie, baseball, chevrolet!' However, soccer is not part of that slogan and it has risen accidently due to social and economical downturns of the oil hikes of the 70's! Where gas prices risen so hight that people in the US could no longer afford to drive. Therefore, the trickledown economy downturn effected every corner of the USA, including high schools where due to budget cuts many expensive sports got eliminated, namely American football and Baseball. On the other hand Soccer began to become popular since it was less expensive to purchase a soccer ball and a sniker. Once that grew, soccer moms began to join the bad vagon where their kids could benefit from the sports at a lower cost. That encouragement was the start of the youth soccer bandwagon which grew exponentialy and let the US coleges and a strong national team sponsored by the coporate America! The rest is history....

Sherwin
04-23-2009, 04:22 PM
The American mentality is built toward 'Winning is everything!' That concept is thought in schools all the way in the Corp America. That mentality touches everycorner of the 'Apple pie, baseball, chevrolet!' However, soccer is not part of that slogan and it has risen accidently due to social and economical downturns of the oil hikes of the 70's! Where gas prices risen so hight that people in the US could no longer afford to drive. Therefore, the trickledown economy downturn effected every corner of the USA, including high schools where due to budget cuts many expensive sports got eliminated, namely American football and Baseball. On the other hand Soccer began to become popular since it was less expensive to purchase a soccer ball and a sniker. Once that grew, soccer moms began to join the bad vagon where their kids could benefit from the sports at a lower cost. That encouragement was the start of the youth soccer bandwagon which grew exponentialy and let the US coleges and a strong national team sponsored by the coporate America! The rest is history....

You know what Iranians can take a page out of Americans playbook because WINNING IS EVERYTHING. Guess what 2nd place is the 1st loser who cares if you make it to the finals of the World Cup? France made it to the finals and LOST to Italy therefore as much as it pains me to say it the Italians are the champions.

I would say this though soccer did start to blow up in the 70's and just exploded in the 80's. Part of the rerason is because it's cheap to play here even in the NS. All you need are some soccer shoes, a ball, and a field. You can go to any number of green grass parks and play soccer. I agree with what you said though American football and baseball are very expensive. I only played American football in high school because there at least they provide you with pads, helmets, and other football gear. Baseball is another expensive sport if you want to get a good top quality bat you can spend up to $500.

I guess though the popularity of Soccer in US didn't really start until World Cup 94 and when the US women won the world cup in 1998(I think it was 98). What's interesting is that soccer in US is actually more popular with Ameircan girls than American boys. Most of the boys who play soccer are of some foreign ethnicity. White guys play soccer too but we would rather play football or baseball and soccer is like 5th on the list.

I want to see Iranians adopt this winning is everything mentality we need this killer instinct. I watched a game USA vs Jamica a few years ago and it was 4-0 in the 89th min. In the 90th min USA scores the 5th goal. If this were Iran we would say "bazi javan mardan(Sp)" bs which is the wrong mentality. We need to develope that killer instinct otherwise we are going to be left behind. Sometimes Americans take it too far but that is one thing that in my opinion makes USA so great. I might be biased since I live in USA but I would love to see us develope the winning is everything mentality.:beer:

EYDADEBIDAD
04-23-2009, 04:44 PM
You know what Iranians can take a page out of Americans playbook because WINNING IS EVERYTHING. Guess what 2nd place is the 1st loser who cares if you make it to the finals of the World Cup? France made it to the finals and LOST to Italy therefore as much as it pains me to say it the Italians are the champions.

I would say this though soccer did start to blow up in the 70's and just exploded in the 80's. Part of the rerason is because it's cheap to play here even in the NS. All you need are some soccer shoes, a ball, and a field. You can go to any number of green grass parks and play soccer. I agree with what you said though American football and baseball are very expensive. I only played American football in high school because there at least they provide you with pads, helmets, and other football gear. Baseball is another expensive sport if you want to get a good top quality bat you can spend up to $500.

I guess though the popularity of Soccer in US didn't really start until World Cup 94 and when the US women won the world cup in 1998(I think it was 98). What's interesting is that soccer in US is actually more popular with Ameircan girls than American boys. Most of the boys who play soccer are of some foreign ethnicity. White guys play soccer too but we would rather play football or baseball and soccer is like 5th on the list.

I want to see Iranians adopt this winning is everything mentality we need this killer instinct. I watched a game USA vs Jamica a few years ago and it was 4-0 in the 89th min. In the 90th min USA scores the 5th goal. If this were Iran we would say "bazi javan mardan(Sp)" bs which is the wrong mentality. We need to develope that killer instinct otherwise we are going to be left behind. Sometimes Americans take it too far but that is one thing that in my opinion makes USA so great. I might be biased since I live in USA but I would love to see us develope the winning is everything mentality.:beer:

The strange phenomenom of soccer in the US is that it could explode in success but there are forces in the that are protectionism of the American past time. They are powerful enough not to let soccer to get a bigger slice of the pie. These forces are in the media who say that soccer is such a boring game. They say this publicaly in front of millions of American people! Some of these people said this while on the foxsports. Fosxports is owned by the Australinan Merdoc and he is an avid soccer fan, therefore the sportscaster got fired and now he has joined ESPN. He is Jim Rom!!! The resistance are huge. The corporate America tried to cash in the soccer promo by bringing Beckham, it did not work. Stadium did fill for a time but eventually everybody got bored by a british style of soccer player. Even those who are savi enough by bringing a superstar, they have never played the game themself!!! Therefore I would have brought a MESSI or someone like him so that EVERYONE get interested. But yeah, sure, MESSI in the US!!!! What I am trying to get at is that Americans are NOT soccer PURIST, like us. They see soccer from a different angle. We on the other hand we live it and cherish it and it IS a religion to us!!!

Sherwin
04-24-2009, 02:07 AM
The strange phenomenom of soccer in the US is that it could explode in success but there are forces in the that are protectionism of the American past time. They are powerful enough not to let soccer to get a bigger slice of the pie. These forces are in the media who say that soccer is such a boring game. They say this publicaly in front of millions of American people! Some of these people said this while on the foxsports. Fosxports is owned by the Australinan Merdoc and he is an avid soccer fan, therefore the sportscaster got fired and now he has joined ESPN. He is Jim Rom!!! The resistance are huge. The corporate America tried to cash in the soccer promo by bringing Beckham, it did not work. Stadium did fill for a time but eventually everybody got bored by a british style of soccer player. Even those who are savi enough by bringing a superstar, they have never played the game themself!!! Therefore I would have brought a MESSI or someone like him so that EVERYONE get interested. But yeah, sure, MESSI in the US!!!! What I am trying to get at is that Americans are NOT soccer PURIST, like us. They see soccer from a different angle. We on the other hand we live it and cherish it and it IS a religion to us!!!

Ya I agree with everything you said except for one thing. His name is JIM ROME NOT JIM ROM.:tooth:I would love to debate this further but on Monday I go to Navy boot camp in Great, Lakes Illinois so take care my friend. Americans are not soccer purists because we look at the big three first American Football which is king, basketball, followed by baseball. Soccer is like behind golf and boxing believe it or not. For us on the other hand soccer is even more powerful than religion lol we respect soccer but not necessarily our own religion Islam :) :irani: