PDA

View Full Version : Liverpool 4 - Arsenal 4

footballdxb
04-22-2009, 04:39 AM
In one of the most amazing EPL football matches in recent years, Liverpool and Arsenal just managed to share points on an extraordinary final result. Liverpool by far was the better side on the pitch however Arsenal players managed to transform successfully on 4 occasions the mistakes committed by Liverpool's defense... Arshavin scored all 4 goals for Arsenal with extreme precision and efficiency. Liverpool's team work was simply beautiful and their mental strength in coming back each time from behind was simply heroic. Lets not forget that the 4th goals by Arsenal and Liverpool came only at the dying minutes of the game. Torres and Benayoun scored 2 goals each for Liverpool. I 100% recommend everyone to watch this match if the occasion shows up!
I simply love this game!:cooldude:

Ahmad18s
04-23-2009, 02:13 AM
My friend wanted to lay money down on this game and I told him Arsenal would win because Gerrard wasn't in the starting lineup. Ooops.

Sherwin
04-23-2009, 03:03 PM
My friend wanted to lay money down on this game and I told him Arsenal would win because Gerrard wasn't in the starting lineup. Ooops.

It's a good thing you didn't lay money on the game otherwise you would be out of luck my friend.