the worst loss to ANY QATARI team...
baba ma inghadr bad bakht shodiem...
khak bar sare ma....
:(

VINGADA HAYA KON
PP RO RAHA KON

Keano
04-21-2009, 02:22 PM
Perspolise sooraakh sooraakh hamine hamine...

Was this football or what? Vingada proved to be an unworthy coach with 0 IQ. How and why on earth would he sub out a fit Zare and solid Bagheri. Also I don't get this guy Abdi, he's got nothing, no speed, no stamina, no height, nothing, yet he keeps getting playing time in such crucial games. If anybody was to be subbed off it should have been Niki and somebody else.

Kachal
04-21-2009, 02:44 PM
emrooz to ghatar aroosie. too tehran koonsoozie. :verymad:

Kachal
04-21-2009, 02:54 PM
btw I think Karimi was the man of the match.

Wow what a goal he scored! miarze be 5 ta gole oona.

Keano
04-21-2009, 03:11 PM
Are you sure Karimi was picked as MOM? I thought he was brilliant, however his counterpart Clemerson? scored 3 nice goals and put some nice effort into the game and equally deserved the title along with Karimi.

On a side note if I am not mistaken Karimi has so far being picked the MOM in this edition of ACL and if true that is quite impressing, if PP can pull it off all the way to the finals, he might as well become the MOM of the entire tournament!

Kachal
04-21-2009, 06:04 PM
No Keano jan, I didn't mean he was picked as the MOM but deserved to get this title though.

yavar
04-21-2009, 07:41 PM
oh no,, 5-1 in aisa,, that's bad for Iran.
hopefully Esteghlal beat the other qhatari team tomorrow atleast, to ease this pain.
very bad coaching IMO.

The Great Taj of Tehran
04-21-2009, 11:53 PM
I am not too surprised at all.

If you look at perspolis, they have spent billions bringing players whose football finished years ago. Their spending goes through the roof not to mention how much money they have blown on coaches in the past two years or so.

Furthermore they have guys like Abedzadeh and Nikbakht around the team that during their entire career have produced 90% trouble and 10% good football.

Why should they succeed?

If they really want to succeed they need to bring in young players who are fighters rather than a money hungry old bafoon and get rid of the likes of abdezadeh and nikbakht immediately.

damavand
04-22-2009, 08:29 AM
Furthermore they have guys like Abedzadeh and Nikbakht around the team that during their entire career have produced 90% trouble and 10% good football.

Abedzadeh? you are talking non-sense. Are you drunk?

I do agree with the rest of your comments.

saravireeka
04-22-2009, 09:48 AM
Problem is not just PP, problem is our football. Everything is f***ed up. Look at ESE, they tied in Tehran against OM_salal, they are out now and Saba is losing 2-1 to Pakhtakor and they will be out too. By the way OM-Salal finished the season in 6th place out of 10 team in Ghatar.

sportsman
04-22-2009, 10:51 AM
you can't fire coaches from left to right in the middle of tourneys, Viganda has a good record in ACL, let him get time to work out, he didn't get to buy the player he wanted. Taghat and mohlat are good things guys.

Keano
04-22-2009, 02:02 PM
Man our football is sinking so deep, I wish we get out of this depressive era soon!

dashali
04-22-2009, 03:26 PM
the problem is
VINGADA
they should have let PEYROVANI finish the year and work on next year
Vingada wants to bring younger players....
but a player like Norouzi suckssssssssss...

Iranetehhhhhhhhh:iran1: