PDA

View Full Version : It's official, MK is out

damavand
04-21-2009, 07:29 AM
He has resigned from the post. Great news. This loser didn't even come close to train TM. Stupid Kafasian said he will choose the new coach by next Sunday.

highflyerreborn
04-21-2009, 09:49 AM
I want to go against the flow and thank the guy for his decision

THANK you ...

I think you made the right choice , the whole team and people were extremely divided at least now with your decision , we might have a chance again.. his political views are one thing but this is the team we are talking about

saravireeka
04-21-2009, 10:17 AM
Finally this loser's files will be closed forever.
I guess still is true when they says, there is always a tiny light at the end of each dark tunnel.

KABABEE
04-21-2009, 11:48 AM
Here is the news from Iransportpress:

Mayelikohan resigns as Iranís football coach
Newly-appointed Mohammad Mayelikohan resigned as Iranís football coach on Tuesday.
MNA

He had taken over the national team from Ali Daei on April 6.

Mayelikohan submitted his resignation to Iranís Football Federation officials after he launched a verbal attack on Esteghlal coach Amir Ghalenoei.

Mayelikohan, who is also Saipa football coach, issued a statement on Sunday in which he accused Esteghlal coach of being an agitator.

IFF will now have to search for a new coach for the team. Iran is scheduled to play North Korea on June 6. The team is fourth in the 2010 World Cup qualifiers in Group Two with six points, behind North and South Korea and Saudi Arabia respectively.

Hamid_Blue
04-21-2009, 01:34 PM
Look at the bright side of it ... we are confusing the hell out of Koreans FA. :D

Less than 2 months to our game and they don't know what formation their scout team needs to line up. :D

saravireeka
04-21-2009, 01:40 PM
Look at the bright side of it ... we are confusing the hell out of Koreans FA. :D

Less than 2 months to our game and they don't know what formation their scout team needs to line up. :D

Hamid Blue jaan, this was a good one. I am sure both korean instead of
"angousht beh dahan, angousht beh koon hastand".

Hamid_Blue
04-21-2009, 02:22 PM
Hamid Blue jaan, this was a good one. I am sure both korean instead of
"angousht beh dahan, angousht beh koon hastand".

lol ... Sarvari jan ... we are used to these kind of "shir to shir". The problem is that those organized association might have a difficult time getting to our level. lol ... one can only hope.

Keano
04-21-2009, 02:31 PM
I am glad he did. As much as I disliked the guy, but at the same time some respect to him for stepping off, although I am not quite convinced that this was his own will and decision, I believe some governmental pressure left him with no other option, cuz this whole fiesta was leading to a total disarray and chaos in the country!

Nonetheless great news, I truly believe Qotbi at this point is our best option for the upcoming 3 matches!

Kachal
04-21-2009, 02:50 PM
Great news! finally this loser, himself realized that he is a useless hezbi.

but I doubt it was his own decision. I believe he was forced to do it.
anyway, I hope IFF hires either Ghotbi or a foreign coach. no more IPL coaches for the great TM.

Keano
04-21-2009, 03:18 PM
In all honesty I would love to see Branko being recalled as TM HC, he's got a great knowledge over our football teams and players, and despite being away from Iran for nearly 3 years, he has still been following our football both at club and national levels. Also he he has repeatedly managed our team against all these 3 teams in the past and I believe his previous experience against N. Korea can come handy.

So my primary pick is Branko and if not feasible then Qotbi!

KABABEE
04-21-2009, 05:00 PM
2 things:

1- Keano jan, you are not allowed to post anymore until you change your avatar. It's killing me. :p:p

2- As for TM, it's too late to change coach. Daie worked hard and really did not do anything wrong. SA got very lucky to win in Azadi. we had our chances and it just didn't go our way. One of th greatest American football coaches, Paul Bear Bryany always said, " I rather be lucky than good". SA was lucky that day and we were not.

We can't go around changing coaches like SA after every loss. I say bring him back regardless of what happens in the next 3 games. If we don't make it to the WC so be it, I bet if he stays as TM coach and be supported for 3 or 4 years, we would make the next one very easy.
Now don't get me wrong, If IFF is willing to fork out $hit load of money to bring a big time coach, that's great, but as we all know that will not be the case. If not Daie, it's going to be another proven loser like Kohan. Which would you rather have.

BRING BACK DAIE, OR PAY FOR A WORLD CLASS PROVEN COACH.

Keano
04-21-2009, 05:38 PM
LOL @ Kababee jaan. However I need to disagree with you on Daei, as much as I love him and respect his achievements, I gotta be honest and say TM HC is just too big for him just yet, maybe in 4-5 years providing that he works on his behavior and professionalism in press interviews and so on.

More importantly currently there is an outstanding player in our football who has been amazingly impressive in pretty much all his recent games called Karimi whom will not get invited should Daei become the coach, we just cannot afford losing this huge talent for these crucial matches!

Allow me get a little off topic and refresh the heated topic:

http://c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/102/l_25e464ffa52990993fee6d55f0c05f30.jpg

:DD :DD :irani:

Kachal
04-21-2009, 05:55 PM
Eyval keano :D

back to the topic, I don't know why some of you still want Daei back.
baba joon learn from your mistake. chera ma irania bayad saremoon 2 bar be sang bokhore ta yad begirim? akhe chera?

getting 6 points out of 5 games just shows how weak a coach is. come on baba joon. the TM head coaching job was way too big for someone like him who does not even have a coaching licence. He was chosen as a coach based on what?

We lost against SA in Azadi in front of 110k fans.
Now do you expect him to return to TM and do a miracle and defeats N. and S. Korea in korea?

khande dare.

KABABEE
04-21-2009, 08:38 PM
Keano and kachal jan,

You both are 100% correct, specially Keano about Daie and lack of experience and all that, BUT what's your solution?

we are talking about IFF.

It's very easy to be part of the problem, but what's your solution?

Think about it. IFF will not fork out money for a real coach, so we are talking about an Iranian coach, AND one that would want the job and is willing to work with these idiots in IFF. WHO DO YOU SUGGEST?
:ang:

:IFF::IFF::IFF:

mammad913
04-22-2009, 12:44 AM
I think making MK head coach was all planned , they were going to fire him and bring Ali Dai back .

Sherwin
04-22-2009, 03:04 AM
YEEESSSS!!!! THE HEZBOLLAH IS OUT!!!

NA NA NA NA
NA NA NA NA
HEY HEY HEY
GOOD BYE!!!!!

As you can tell by the size of the font I'm really excited this is the best thing that could happen to us at least now we have hope. A blind chimp makes a better coach than Goh An.:rotflmao:

At this point we better work hard and find a coach. Keano jan I don't want to see Bronko back on our team and here is the reason why. His tactics are too predictable he only uses one forward and he plays an English style of play conservative the first 20 minutes, attack for 40 minutes, play conservative for the last 20 minutes.

No thank you to Bronko we need an innovative coach hoepfully someone from Europe who has an attack minded philosophy such as Gus Hiddink. You need to pay $$$$ if you want to succeed that's the bottom line.

kharmagas
04-22-2009, 10:16 AM
It made me sick to read MK's bullshit. My first memory from TM is from 1978 as we beat everybody in Asia and Australia and qualified for the WC. Those like Hejazi, Rowshan, Parvin etc. were larger than life figures to me. It makes me sick to see who is in charge of that heritage today. Just sick.