PDA

View Full Version : Zandi: as long as MK is in charge of TM, I will not play for TM anymore.

Kachal
04-19-2009, 11:19 PM
No comment. just read it and judge for yourselves.

http://tabnak.ir/pages/?cid=43984

Sherwin
04-20-2009, 12:53 AM
No comment. just read it and judge for yourselves.

http://tabnak.ir/pages/?cid=43984

Damesh garm I feel the same way he is frustrated that this hezbollah is the coach. I too would of taken a similar stand if I were in the same situation good for Zandi.

highflyerreborn
04-20-2009, 04:30 AM
..... less then 5% chance to qualification

a) Firing of Daei
b) Ignoring , young talent like Kazmian
c) Ignoring Karimi
d) Not using younger defenders with stamina
e) No youth policy to bring young blood in FW role
f) Do or Die games 3 left ...

g) No Zandi - either -

h) New coach hiring who no one likes to behin with - :rolleyes:

Hamid_Blue
04-20-2009, 10:21 AM

I agree with most of what you say but have you seen Kazemian recently? He is in terrible slump. He barely runs for his club team and when he gets the ball he does very little with it.

Kazemian is not TM material at the moment. I would be surprised if he can run for even 70 minutes.

Sherwin
04-20-2009, 12:08 PM
..... less then 5% chance to qualification

a) Firing of Daei
c) Ignoring Karimi
d) Not using younger defenders with stamina
e) No youth policy to bring young blood in FW role
f) Do or Die games 3 left ...

g) No Zandi - either -

h) New coach hiring who no one likes to behin with - :rolleyes:

1-Hiring Goh An
2-Hiring Goh An
3 Hiring that Hezbollah

Kachal
04-20-2009, 03:57 PM
As I said before, they just want to make sure we do not make it to WC and that's why they hired this hezi Goh-an. because they know that moron will not be able to do shit for these 3 do-or die games.

btw I heard that they're going to keep him until the end of the AC games. (I hope it's not true though).

Zandi did the best thing. The guy has done a lot to our football. and see how these oghdei people like this Goh-an treated him.

We should not put any hope on our football anymore. as long as these shitty people rule our football, in footballo bayad andakht satle ashghal.

highflyerreborn
04-20-2009, 09:03 PM
I agree with most of what you say but have you seen Kazemian recently? He is in terrible slump. He barely runs for his club team and when he gets the ball he does very little with it.

Kazemian is not TM material at the moment. I would be surprised if he can run for even 70 minutes.

May be he lost passion or he got tired being overlooked while 36 old FW played in team starting position, this guy was so energetic , and fast - and full of passion don't undertand what the old dogs at league did to this kid

ali sweden
04-21-2009, 09:19 AM
:gaol:

Welcome back to TM Zandi jan.